THE SOUTH WILL RISE

Daily reminded that the only good yankee, is a dead yankee

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQsU8dKZFN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

Take your medicine, autistic yankee

Fucking johnnies

>entire economy depended on success of one plant
>economy as already dwindling as europe found better plant in egypt
>only top 1% of southerners owned slaves
>kept white people from gaining jobs because free labor lol
>have barely any manufacturing capabilities
>decided to go to war anyways
>throw thousands of young men to die so the elites can keep screwing everyone over
>generations later the confederacy is still worshipped

YANKEES FUCK OFF
go kill some more white people while you suck Jamal's cock you swede-tier faggots

germans did nothing wrong 1914 best year of my life

You perfectly listed the reasons why slavery was not the main cause of the Civil War, yet you stopped just short of realizing what actually caused it. Dig a little deeper, you're almost there.

did you also need me to spell out how each state listed slavery as the reason for secession in their secession letters?
this is not some esoteric shit, lincoln campaigned on ending slavery, the democrat candidate didn't get enough electoral votes, and then the democrats had a tantrum
it's a lot like trump's election today with democrats mad their illegal immigrant slaves are gonna be deported

>muh states rights

Ummmm no sweetie, the south went full autistic several times over the north doing their own things and chimped out every time a state's own citizens voted themselves a free State. It even got to the point where rich southern slave owners were riling up their good goy poor white men and getting them to go into free states and murder entire families in the middle of the night to try and intimidate the states into dropping their abolition.

Google "bleeding kansas" if you don't believe me.

these threads tend to be kind of generic. So how about we take a moment and remember the fallen by taking a stroll through (one of) their graveyards:

youtu.be/BQsU8dKZFN4

This could only be said out loud by one of those robot dictation things

>Wealthy landowning elite owned slaves
>Also wrote secession letters
Writing a letter about "muh slaves, ya'll" doesn't convince a hundred thousand southern men and boys to take up arms against the country of their fathers. Nor does it convince them to stay on in the fight during 4 years of the most bloody and unimaginably horrific fighting America has ever seen. You don't get 15,000 men to charge over a mile of open ground staring down federal rifles and cannons to protect the slaves they don't even own.

No you won't.

right because propaganda isn't real and the government would never lie to it's soldiers about why they are fighting
just like nobody today would join the military and die to secure oil in the middle east

The fear there was that if the balance of free states to slave became too lopsided, than the imbalance in the senate would allow the abolitionists to ban slavery outright.

>he says, ardently defending the false narrative he's been lapping up since elementary school

Now you get it!

Are we talking about Wallonia?

Keep believing that shit yank

You're forgetting something.

Poor white men absolutely despised negros, not only in the south but all over the country. Most poor white men felt strongly that releasing the negros would not only open them up for competition economically, but that they would upset the social order by having whites be forced to accommodate an inferior race of people as though they were equals.

The Civil War was mostly about slavery. I'm not saying that there weren't probably tons of reb soldiers who were nobly fighting for their homeland, hell it was purely why Robert E Lee fought, but the rich politicians and land owners who started the war started it because they wanted to keep their slaves and by extension "their way of life."

NO, NORTH BELGIUM IS BEST BELGIUM.
GAS THE WALLOONS! BELGIAN CIVIL WAR NOW!

please secede, we fucking hate you up here.

and we could have shipped out all the former slaves like lincoln wanted but then some butthurt rebel had to shoot him and ruin everything (again)

Well boys looks like we found ourselves a northern sympathizer.

So yankees died en masse to save poor Matembe, Jamal en Tyrone?
wew lad, I knew Swedes were gigantic cucks but you yanks take it to a whole new level

Nice try yank

Jesus fuck this country was a mistake

The South is just a bunch of slav-tier states minus Texas

>what do you mean I can't import million niggers ever year and make slaves nearly a quarter of our population? what could go wrong?

""""""""united""""""" states? yes
CSA? would have been the best country in the world

That's also a myth. Lincoln made mentions of sending former slaves to Liberia during the Douglas debates in an attempt to pull Copperhead votes. He also once entertained the idea of shipping former slaves to a Caribbean country and colonizing them but there is no evidence he had plans for any of this.

The problem was that the generals were trained in Revolutionary / Napoleonic tactics. Tactics which worked well vs. muskets and open, flat fields.

The Europeans should thank the US for the Civil War. It gave an up close demonstration of the power of increased accuracy. Imagine how much more bloody WWI would have been if the English and French were still marching down open fields playing their faggoty bagpipes.

>what is the crimean war

>Imagine how much more bloody WWI would have been if the English and French were still marching down open fields playing their faggoty bagpipes.
true, doesn't prevent the French from being huge faggots tho....

As a Scotsman I was shocked when I recently visited Tennessee. Many of the White Americans, I met had Scottish surnames and actually looked Scottish, same facial features, it was so surreal. Many of them told me they had Scottish ancestors. Even the Southern dialect in the US is very similar to that of the Scottish one.

I also noticed that southern white Americans look very different to white Americans in the North.
Why is this??

>rifled muskets have 4x the the effective range and faster muzzle velocity but are a pain in the ass to reload compared to smoothbores
>Minie ball completely nullifies this issue
>thousands of soldiers now firing 3-4 shots a minute with that accuracy and range

Fuck man, the Civil War would've been such a nightmare to be a be in. Imagine being in Antietam.

South was mostly colonized by scots-irish before the Aztec conquest

Each state did not list slavery as the reason for secession, they gave it special mention in their constitutions as a protected right not to be infringed upon by the state governments, as to do so would be to take executive power of a huge amount off the market shares in the south.
Lincoln even guaranteed the secessionist states that he would not ban slavery were they to remain in the Union. How many times has he been quoted as saying if he could have preserved the Union without freeing the slaves he would have?

The emancipation proclamation served only one purpose, to discount the vast majority of southern capital (slaves), as looted goods. Not only seeming like they were anti slavery in the eyes of a hungry British empire looking to protect it's cotton interests in the confederacy but scared to look like hypocrites were they to stand in the way of freeing of slaves, but also stripping the south of it's entire economic base during and after the war so that the same corporatists who put forth the Morrill tariff could hijack majority market shares in the south after the war.

The south seceded to maintain their economic independence from maliciously controlling tariffs put forth by Northern politicians colluding with northern industrialists. The confederacy fired the first shot as the Union refused to cede territory constitutionally belonging to the state of South Carolina. The south weren't the agressors, they were defending their land defined as such through legislation both within the Confederacy and the Union's legislature, regarding State's rights to their own land.

Dixie is dead, the South isn't what it was.

It will never rise again.

t. Of colonial southern blood & descendent of slave owners.

>As a Scotsman I was shocked when I recently visited Tennessee. Many of the White Americans, I met had Scottish surnames and actually looked Scottish, same facial features, it was so surreal. Many of them told me they had Scottish ancestors. Even the Southern dialect in the US is very similar to that of the Scottish one.
>I also noticed that southern white Americans look very different to white Americans in the North.
>Why is this??

Read Jim Webb's "Born Fighting".

Very entertaining and well written book that will answer all your questions.

t. Stewart

huehue gimmie ur tax monies south or i start war with u - ''''honest'''' abe lincoln

>Dixie is dead, the South isn't what it was
All of America is dead
The foreign hordes have complete control