>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFTkBF5Faus
c-span.org/video/?427164-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-kenosha-wisconsin-manufacturing
youtube.com/watch?v=rx9lgOUk7oI
usafacts.org/resources/USAFacts_10-K_2017.PDF
usafacts.org/report-summary-slides
usafacts.org/report-slides
rt.com/usa/385105-scotus-rejected-asylum-immigrants/
truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath
youtube.com/watch?v=UX4gNb4Q8dA
youtube.com/user/WSJDigitalNetwork/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo awoo awoo.

MOVEMENT

PUTANG INA COME HERE FLIP FAGS

Awoo

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

I don't know who you are, I don't know where you are, I don't know if you're one person or multiple people, but you have degraded and destroyed this board more than any other force I have seen here in 6 years of browsing. As much I hate you, I genuinely have to tip my hat to your skill, and aim going to try to learn from it when subverting leftist boards. You are like a real life version of the High Sparrow from ASOIAF, it's almost uncanny.

How long will Trump still be at Snap On?

PUTANG INA PRIVATE LUSLOS REPORTING

dat bab

Trump at 3:20 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=hFTkBF5Faus

>c-span.org/video/?427164-1/president-trump-delivers-remarks-kenosha-wisconsin-manufacturing

Comfy Pence rally tonight at 9:15 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=rx9lgOUk7oI Pence at 9:15 PM ET

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

poo

MAGA! USA!
Indeed we do!

Thanks user.

Awoo~

Every day, the incoherence deepens: He’s going to cover “everyone,” but he’s going to push 24 million people off their health insurance.

He’s going to wipe out the debt, but his tax cuts and spending spree will add trillions to it.

He’s never going to intervene in Syria, but he just did.

He’s going to get Mexico to pay for a big, beautiful wall, but he isn’t.

China is a currency manipulator, but it isn’t.

The media is the enemy of the people, but he is on the phone with them every five minutes and can’t stop watching CNN and reading the New York Times.

He’s going to be a tightwad with taxpayers’ money, unlike Obama, but his personal travel expenses are on track to be eight times more than his predecessor’s.

He’s going to work relentlessly for the American people but he spends half his days watching cable news.

We’ve got to be “very, very tough” in foreign affairs, but when he sees dead babies on TV, he immediately calls General Mattis and lobs 59 Tomahawk missiles.

He has a secret plan to defeat ISIS, but pursues Obama’s strategy instead.

He is for the “forgotten men and women” of America, but his tax plan — which is itself changing all the time — benefits the superrich and depends on removing health insurance for the working poor.

He wants to be friends with Russia, but he doesn’t. He’s going to challenge China’s policy on Taiwan, but he isn’t.

He is against crony capitalism, but he is for it.

He’s going to keep the focus on America, but just upped the ante in Yemen and Afghanistan.

He’s a deal-maker, but he cannot make deals even with his own party.

He’s a great manager, but his White House is consumed with in-fighting and he cannot staff his own administration.

He’s a populist who stacks his cabinet with Goldman Sachs alums.

He’s going to pressure China to take on North Korea, but “after listening for ten minutes” to China’s dictator, he changes his mind.

Copying this, in case Netherlands doesn't see my post from the previous thread:
Correct: in this case, is it justified to sacrifice an already shaky position with China instead of gaining a moderate support from them in dealing with an obviously unstable dictatorship with nuclear capabilities?
It's a better trade to stomp that promise and gain in return a sign of cooperation and possible resolution outside of nuclear holocaust. Do you agree?

PUTANG INA MO DIN

WTF?

Here's some reality for you

Trump is less than a 25% chance on the betting exchanges and Nate Silver has him at around 20%

Trump is about to crash badly with female voters

Trump never had a chance. Hope you faggots are ready for 8 years of hilldawg.

Ahhh, its gonna be a great day shit posting on here when hilldawg wins. Nah, were not gonna fall, Hillary has been winning for months now. Your tears are going to hydrate me for years. God im so excited.

PUTANG INA MPGA

MAKE POOS IN LOOS AGAIN

The fuck are you mexicans on about?

Synthesizer Patel!?

nice desu ne

usafacts.org/resources/USAFacts_10-K_2017.PDF

HOLY FUCK.

STEVE 'I THROW CHAIRS' BALLMER WILL BECOME KNOWN THROUGH THE AGES AS THE SAVIOR OF DEMOCRACY. DON'T BELIEVE ME?

WATCH THE GOD HIMSELF DELIVER:

usafacts.org/resources/USAFacts_10-K_2017.PDF 794 KB

usafacts.org/report-summary-slides 7.1 MB

usafacts.org/report-slides 48.7 MB

HOW ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTS NOT ALL OVER THIS

THIS IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEAPONIZED AUTISM OPPORTUNITIES.

C'MON Sup Forums, IT'S TIME TO START SOME DIGGIN'

PUTANG INA MO SATANAS

No Escape

>rt.com/usa/385105-scotus-rejected-asylum-immigrants/

> The Supreme Court won’t wade into the debate over illegal immigration, declining to hear an appeal from a group of women and children from Central America who are seeking asylum. The case sought to clarify the rights of those prioritized for deportation.

>The rejection leaves in place the ruling from a lower court that the families don’t have the right to contest their deportations in federal court.

really makes you wonder

what am i looking at here?

PUTANG INA MO TYRONE

You're days are numbered, you degenerate shitposters.

PUTANG INA GG2EZ

Jill Stein?

Holy Shit!
Well this really does speed up the deportation process.

wtf general election in june?

is brexit being taken away?

>Jill Stein?

Yep, that's her.

Tom Perez on twitter is golden. Dems hate Bernie and Tome Perez more than they hate Trump lol.

PUTANG INA DUTERTE LOVES TRUMP MORON

Umm...this is all shit that everybody already knows. There are tons of resources like this. Fuck, take a civics class and you'll read books on this.

>calls herself conservative
>retweeted pic related

Never trust the Eternal Anglo

Awoo is the future.
Awoo is the past.
Awoo is all.

Hnnnnng.

This means the end of h1b exodus and possibly a return to pre 1965 immigration.

Truly the bane of the globalist.

Donald Trump is RACIST!!!

RACIST!!!!

Finally the Supreme Court can be useful again

Never forget.

Is Kushner /ourguy/?

No, Theresa May just wants a massive tory majority that'll crush labor till they bleed.
Smart tactics DESU

PUTANG INA ULTIMATE CYBER WEAPON REEEEEE

>Muh epin anonymous

Blame luggage lad for sticking us with IDs and flags m8, wtf is he supposed to do use a proxy so we can't tell he's one of the two portuposters

fug yess

I heard on Fox this morning that deportations of illegal aliens /WITHOUT/ criminal records has DOUBLED

Trump is the fucking best

>kUc

Israel and any cucked US president (now to include Drumpf): funding the destruction and eventual genocide of Syria many years before the "revolution" began.

truth-out.org/progressivepicks/item/33180-wikileaks-reveals-how-the-us-aggressively-pursued-regime-change-in-syria-igniting-a-bloodbath

HOW MANY BURGERS AND FRIES UNTIL GA-6 RESULTS?????

Is Georgia usually blue or red? Gotta admit it looks a little dicey, it's good ad copy to run a campaign on "a vote for me is a punch in Trump's face", and when you have repubshits votesplitting themselves again...

PUTANG INA NYO MGA PUKE

AHAHAHAAH DRUMPF LOSER!
You will lose I will descend here like a wolf feasting on your meats, hillary will win hildawg hillshill fuck yea rejoice ye CTR we won we won we won ARFGGGGGG

Day of the rope they cried, lynch the lefties, nazi salute, but you cowards will do nothing when my overlord queen hillary win AHAHAAHHA FAGGOTS

YOUR FANFIC CHANGES NOTHING.

>Since December, there has been a 93 percent drop in the number of parents and children caught trying to illegally cross the US-Mexican border, which US officials have attributed to President Donald Trump’s tough immigration policies, including increased raids and faster deportations. DHS is also considering separating parents and children captured at the border. Currently, families like those in Castro v. DHS are detained together.

>The case was distributed to the Supreme Court justices for conference at the end of March. As such, Justice Neil Gorsuch, who was sworn in last Monday, “took no part in the consideration or decision of this petition,” the Supreme Court said.

What did he poo on to become Most Wanted?

It's gonna go to a runoff, the split among republicans will be consolidated

PUTANG INA DOGS ARE ULOL

don't worry, it's kucz, which is pronounced kutch

Are the 60s back?

Kill yourself drumpf supporter
Take bleach, drink it
Pull the shotgun trigger point at your face
Test gravity jump building
Slit your wrist
Eviscerate your stomach with katana

DO IT FAGGOT I DARE YOU
DRUMPF WILL LOSE

aw, that's a cute attempt to humanize her and make it seem like she might care about other people. here's what actually happened: huma says "it's the president" and she immediately reacts with hate and rage, grabbing the phone and yelling "what the fuck do you want?"

>vote your #ossoff
Eh, I've heard worse.

PUTANG INA PUMADA SA ILONG

avenge me....
only rwds can.....

it'll backfire

PUTANG INA DESTROY ANTIFAGGS

who the fuck is making these

When the travel ban come to SCOTUS' table?

The good thing is that Georgians don't like celebrities telling them what to do. Ossoff might have a chance, but anti-elite sentiment in Dixie is pervasive.

Also looks like if they get snagged, they're gone. New Sheriff at DHS has changed the rules.

Considering how much lefties love victimization I imagine a lot of them are getting off to that paragraph too. Poor Hillary, so brutalized by the big mean system! She wasn't ready for this! She literally couldn't, ugh!

>it ain't me on the ukulele starts playing

How do we stoke the fires of DNC infighting? We need to start using Alinsky tactics in reverse.

What he poo in?

PUTANG INA MO MUSLIM

Will Georgia's special election show an Anti-Trump tide?

> High Sparrow from ASOIAF

Who? Also this board has a catalog with 100 threads, most of the people here rarely venture outside of this one. What are you talking about of people here destroying anything ?

They're afraid of being exposed to superior positions. Healthcare IS a right. Guns CAUSE violence. All illegal drugs should be 100% legalized, let all drug-related criminals out of prison and give them treatment. Encourage sexual transitioning to transgender preteens (4-9 years old+). Cut military spending and close out bases around the world. Free and open borders. Universal healthcare. Free college. Universal basic income. Stuff like that.

But you retards can't stop sucking Wall street's dick.

But as long as we allow rural and suburban retards the right to vote, we're going to be at risk of being overrun by a populist demagogue orange Mussolini wannabe.

Do you not see Flynn sitting next to Putin?

yeah, while shitfaced/hungover as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=UX4gNb4Q8dA
Flag crashes to the ground just like their party lol

youtube.com/user/WSJDigitalNetwork/videos
This is what you get when attack one of the most famous youtube channels. ever video hundreds of downvotes I did not know about this lmfao.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Any SCOTUS news since the nuke?

why does it matter? Trump fired that dumbass anyways.

I thought another circuit was going to hear the case? Can a different circuit validate the ban?