If the jews are truly the "all rich and powerful" religion of the world, why not convert...

If the jews are truly the "all rich and powerful" religion of the world, why not convert? Why not purse qt jewish women to marry, and marry into a wealthy and powerful family?

The holocaust was the last hope, but now they're too powerful. If you cant beat them, join them. I know I will

I think you need to have a Jewish mother to be accepted as one of them.

You say that like you can convert your blood.

Jews are a race. The religious tradition is what holds them together

Because they will not accept me just like I won't accept a nigger.

They are also the most exclusive group on the planet. Goyim are subhuman to the Jew No Goys allowed

>why not convert?

cuz that would probably makes us no different than Judas Iscariot.

No. All Jews are converts in the sense that they converted when they made the pact with G-d on Mount Sinai. You just need to make the same pact, go through the process and follow the 613 mitzvot.

Jews are actually the dumbest people I've ever spoken to. They are dumber than niggers.

get in here:

There's such a thing as a righteous gentile, those who observe the seven laws. I've been watching Orthodox lectures online. Very nice people.

It's less about power and more what they do to us, especially the targeting of our children with drug/tranny/fag/degenerate propaganda 24/7, after we treated them as brothers and let them into our nations with open arms in most cases only a few generations ago. Essentially if I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

Remember Europeans could do far, far more damage than Jews ever could imagine but why would we destroy our own societies on purpose? The hard truth is Jews and Muslims will always be envious/afraid of Europeans and this is why they shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

>intentionally chopping your dick apart to join a satanic cult

I havr been a jew all my life, does anyone know where and how I can get my share of jew gold?

They stink worse than a dead rat left in the sun

I have a mate that married a jewish girl. He is divorced now. Here is some of the shit he told me:
>Join jews by marrying jewish girl
>have to speak with jews all the time
>dumb as fuck
>90% of them are retarded lefties
>10% of them are zionist nationalists with actual substance in their head
>99% of them are anti-white/hate goim
>talks about marxism and degenerate shit all the time
>bunch of sheeps
>despite being retarded politically they are incredibly arrogant
>thinks they are better than everyone
>lefties thinks they are superior, and they have to help the poor africans and mexicans.
>Zionists actually despise niggers and spics, prefer to hang with whites and asians.
>plenty of zionists that dislike the shit that is happening in the west. They feel like the population is getting stupid and that the constant push for immigration is making whites hate them.
>Zionists talk about wanting to move to Israel because they dislike what is happening to the west.

Because Jesus Christ is our lord and savior you fucking heeb. Your soul is worth more than Jew gold

Jewish women suck and i dont feel like putting in the effort to be a jew.

why do you want my foreskin?

Nice try Shlomo. Get the ones that awaken to join the Borg.
Jews take their strength from extreme ethnocentrism and entitlement. To become a jew is to forfeit white, individualistic, identity.
When you take up fight with one man, you fight one white man, five pakis, ten niggers, whole town of gypsies, and finally whole nation of jews.

>If you cant beat them, join them.

America, ladies and gentlemen

I find the Jewish religion cool. Especially the non-stop studying part. I know some Jews would disagree about this.

But I'm very happy where I am as a Christian. If I would have been born a Jew, I would be very proud of it.

They think mechanically, not quantumly.

>Why not purse qt jewish women to marry
>purse

they are already assimilating you.