Who?

IMAGINE

Imagine my shock

MY

TREEPHS

how often are you going to remake this thread
the guy's beneath contempt since he decided to be a flip flopping retard

gecheckt

PJW sold the Syria story hard, he's a good guy.

i.e. tweeting: "I GUESS TRUMP WASN'T "PUTIN'S PUPPET" AFTER ALL"

my PEENUS becomes stiff

shock

He looks like he only gets 2 minutes of sleep every night.

MAINSTREAM METEOR

He's haunted by nightmares about the mainstream meteor.

Tfw Molymeme gets thoughtfull posts reaching into philosophical depths and every time someone makes a Watson thread everyone is just yelling Mainstream Meteor

Aren't Molymeme threads just full of NOT AN ARGUMENT posts, though?

That's not an arguement.

STOP GIVING MONEY AND VIEWS TO THIS MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Because Trump bombed that one airbase that one time with no loss of American lives he jumped off like the faggot he is.
>Pic very related

kosher-conservative

muh israel

She is hot

>honest thoughts on X eceleb

They pay for these threads, don't they? This is the subtle form of advertising around here, posting threads that look like retards who genuinely want to know Sup Forums's opinion about someone they've already memed into oblivion, like you're completely knew, and didn't know about manstream meteor man. If the mods did a better job cleaning the
>blocks your path
and
>what's his name
posting off the board, as well as the other bait and trash we get repeats of all day, every day, it wouldn't be so bad. But these just stick out like the most obvious shilling. Makes me want to leave the site tbhfamalam. Do your jobs better mods, please.

And then he jumped immediately back on as soon as he realized he was losing follows fast. And he went full denial about it saying he was never off against trump in the first place.