Can't wait for Episode 2

Can't wait for Episode 2

When the subhumans overrun the last bastion of white people and eat and destroy everything fill that space station with shit and dust. Then everyone is finally equal and humanity can go extinct, like it was always meant to be.

Going to be a tremendous movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLRA87TKXLM
airnewzealand.co.nz/flights-to-buenos-aires-argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only good thing about this was Sharlto Copley, and he was in for whole 15 minutes so yeah.

Only good thing about this movie was the relentless gore

This should be a Flat Earth thread.

Star map
Cycle 23:56

Sun map
Cycle 24:00

If I find a flat earther in the real world I am going to break his nose and make it flat.

Food for thought

Why?

More food for thought.

E3000 is it you?

Thanks for shitting up my thread.

>Last bastion of white
Wasn't the leader of the entire place a poo? Blumpkin made sure the film was focused solely on class and not race as unrealistic as the situation in the film is.

Thanks to your post, me and the OP have the same # of replies. Good job.

Civic nationalism btfo

Because your all a bunch of morons who need some sense beat into you.

Make I will break your skull open and show you its Hollow. You brainless fucktard.

Oh shit! OP takes the lead back 3-2

Elysium had 'relentless gore'? Thought it was just some sci-fi shit that Eminem bailed on when the wouldn't film in Detroit. Wasn't this shit PG-13?

No spoilers because I'm interested all of a sudden, but is this some quality Chappie/District 13 Bloomkamp or some shitty syfy-tier shit that fell apart when they lost the lead?

The movie was actually a warning about unchecked illegal immigration, white flight, inevitability of shitskin, moochers wanting white wealth and the long term infrastructural damages that comes from giving foreign aid.

Update
OP 4 - FE 3

On earth they are all brownish and speak spanish. On the station they are as white as can be and some even speak french, pretty clear if you ask me. Except for the president of course. A token Obama that wants to open borders and drown everything.

Yeah it had that South African merc who was constantly getting blown up
Dude was badass, easily my favorite character

I just watched that last night. Like Overwatch, but dirty and everyone is obsessed with Obamacare and illegal aliens. And a bit of pre-Trump concern about election hacking, too! Still fun, even if I groaned at the politics.

>looks like they forgot about that
But this tilt is why the earth has a summer/winter cycle that's inverted over the equator

Winter is June, July and August and summer is December, January and February in the Southern Hemisphere

See, it helped... don't be a jew nigger with "muh thread"

Yeah but there are Indians and Asians on the station, even blacks if I remember correctly.

earth rotates

Bump

Does it? How do you or anyone else plan on proving that?

it's still a jewish produced movie funded by jews and starring good goy matt damon and liberal dyke jodie foster that was made in america in 2017

stars move

Of course, but Dumpklap is obsessed with class systems because of his hatred for the eternal Anglo. Of course he's bluepilled about race relations, but the design of the film was about muh wealth and pro commie elements, the mass overpopulation was just a "realistic" post apocalyptic event he's blaming on the rich.

Yes, stars and the sun and the moon all go around the north pole center.

Look at the map. Trying to tell us.

NASA is full of shit and shit eating retards. You have been warned. Actor-Not

You do realize they've admitted to adding color to it to make it look interesting because earth looks bland as shit from space

The way you talk about, like it's possible to go there. NASA has created the most successful disinformation campaign since the Jews 6,000,000.

Blimps and Submarines use this information, but not the common man. No, good ol'GI pigfuker gets GRAVITY.

What is it? Where does it come from? How do you test for it? What are the mechanisms for mass?

Enter the bullshit artist...

In a better movie, there might be drawbacks to that magic medbay. Congratulations! No more leukemia! Oh, did we mention your blood is now loaded with our proprietary nanobots? Yeah, we can turn off your liver from space. Not that we would. Just saying, if we wanted to.

Wouldn't get made wouldn't fit the narrative, not even close

What the fuck man... I was just watching this on TV 30 minutes ago and was thinking the exact same thing

Although in my imagining Kruger gets reconstructed, again, and the movie is just him killing everyone for 3 hours until he is the only one left on the station.

Magnatron
Microwaves
Cell towers
High power
Cook the land
ET BBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WLRA87TKXLM

It was really nice of the ruthless crime lord to just make the station free and open to everyone, wasn't it? Totally in character.

Elysium is more redpilled than you think. Blomkamp has insider info on the elite's endgame (that's why they blacklisted him), and the movie is scarily not too far off from the truth.

Blood for Majic

dumb as fuck
airnewzealand.co.nz/flights-to-buenos-aires-argentina

11 hours and 40 minutes. That's shorter than a flight from Auckland to Los Angeles.

It's no coincidence that he looks like Guevara

You trust that data? That spoon fed data. That's all you got. Lines and names? Since you are good at fetching shit, find me some AIRLOCK footage....

I like your version. I like it a lot.

Time to write the script and start the crowdfunding campaign for Elysium 2

huh? what?
look at the map?
you don't know where Sao Paulo, Vienna, New York or Johannesburg are on a top-down map of the earth? Is this really how you believe the world looks? If not, show me a map of the earth as you believe it actually looks before I waste my time any further

I don't trust your source of information. Why then trust mine? Look for yourself. Polaris doesn't move, but the rest of the stars do? The moon takes exactly 24hrs 56mins and we never see a different side? I have questions too.

1. Is this a man?
2. Is NASA a government agency?