NEW IMPARTIAL TRUTH VIDEO

youtu.be/k_DZhfsbLJY

His channel never fails to make me smile. A ray of light in the Jewish darkness that we call the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLKqlkHZUgidCUnILxLe9U02ue2G47Horf&v=Pb2efWlSlwY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nevermind, thought I was on endchan. Forgot you faggots are too busy with your NK happening circle jerk.

Thanks

thank you, bump

>sh-shit I f-forgot I was out of my natsoc echo chamber circlejerk

fuck off back there and keep worshiping the manlet aspie drug addict who got 60 million white people killed and almost destroyed his country and continent

this is a great video too
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLKqlkHZUgidCUnILxLe9U02ue2G47Horf&v=Pb2efWlSlwY

good thing it's in the hands of the (((EU))) pedo cult now. The White Europeans have been saved .

Europe's in good hands now! Thank God Hitler is dead, good has prevailed over evil amirite?

doesn't the US have a debt problem?! Shouldn't we be helping our veterans who already paid in blood for the jew wars?!
boomer cucks go back to FB

best allies ever

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.

WE

YOU ..lmao

Berlin was the homosexual and drug capital of the world in the 30's should he have done nothing? He's got a lot more balls than anybody today that's for sure.

Sieg Heil ;_;

>meanwhile in Germany

Can't you get arrested for saying such politically incorrect slogans, Germanon? What's internet censorship like in Deutschland?

>media
it's been owned by a (((trust))) since ww2

Yes you can.
It's called expressing "illegal opinions".
Only allowed for educational purposes

bump

Natsoc will never be in power again, focus on nationalism /thread

It's still nice to look back at the past.

This.