Suicide

What do you think about suicide Sup Forums

I've dediced to kill myself today

Wanted to know your thoughts on suicide.

Reasons why I'm doing it.

Low self-esteem
Fat
5'4
NEET
Drop out of high school

Been Neet since 2014

All I've done is sitting in from of a computer for 3 years

Most of my brothers have a stable career and some of them are married

They're all 5'10
Good looking guys and are already married
Why I can't be happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OanOkaXRvoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go herd sheep in afghanistan

not political so fuck off

Pointless. You are on this earth once. There will be some way, somehow for you to be happy. You may as well try and if you can't be bothered, at least see it thought to its natural end, or dedicate your life to a selfless purpose. There is no point wasting a life.

Suicide is for quitters. Dont let the universe win.

Kill yourself for making this thre-
Oh.
Kill yourself for the reasons you listed

If I would've posted
Redpill me on suicide

There wouldn't be a problem right

It's ok if you're Mexican.

Don't do it m8

Well, if you created this thread, it's obvious you have second thoughts about suicide. Maybe you should try another solution to your life and stop comparing yourself to others, i know that's hard, almost impossible, but it's the kind of thing that does not help your already shitty situation. Good luck.

Call out to Jesus first with all your heart. He will answer

You only die once. Make sure it's worth it. If you can hide your family, just try and join a criminal organisation and then go berserk on them. If you're gonna die, might as well take as many scumbags with you

I'm originally from Argentina
I don't find any reasons to live

>wasting a life
how can it be wasted if only one person experiences it? why should someone suffer through all he pain just to not waste something?

>dediced

kys

>Redpill me on suicide
suicide is useless and serves only a purpose in really extreme situations. Being a fat NEET with no education is not one of them.

Apply yourself

Nope, your pathetic cries for attention don't belong on this board either way.

Just fuck off and do it, real suicidal people dont whine for attention on message boards.

Bull shit. Dont listen to this guy. Dont kill yourself but dont listen to this guy.

Don't kill yourself bro.

Even if you are mexican.

Not politics. As other user stated you're having second thoughts. Do it or don't, but stop fucking this board up with your immaturity.

More seriously, don't give up bro. Find a hobby you like (and maybe get on some meds if you need them)

Sort yourself out.

Actually I thinking about they finding me with my beer and dead in front of my computer with some melancholy music in the background I hate my family myself my country t world the Jews niggers and my life

Wait, hold the phone. There are short, fat, and lazy people in Mexico?

you are new, aren't you

Instead of killing yourself try total rebellion.

Break Bad.

Maybe go out into the woods this spring and grow like 100 cannabis plants. Sell it all over the summer and then by winter you will be counting your fat stacks and living large with a new life.

Try something new and fun.

Suicide is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. All you have to do is stop sitting in front of a computer.

Why cut it short when you will never have another chance? You may as well ride it out

suicide is for faggots.

Kys amlo cuck

Don't be such a faggot. There are plenty of people who have it far worse than you and don't complain or off themselves. You sound like you haven't figured out that you're responsible for your own happiness. Get off your arse and work at having a good life and you'll have one.

suicide is bluepilled as fuck user, don't do it

You can't be happy because you aren't happy with yourself. You will never be happy until you can love yourself. All of your problems stem from that and all of them will be solved by learning how to actually love yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Take it from someone who was caught and saved, this isn't something you actually want to do.

nothing wrong with suicide if you found the spiritual path and decided you experienced enough of this life to move on to the next

your reasons are pretty plepish tho. sort yourself out fatso

>Even if you are mexican.
there nothing worse... oh wait, see my flag.

You're weak, just know that

You should probably get into drugs, to see perspectives which have not been known to you

DO IT FAGGOT

yes yes complete newfag here LEAF
I havent been lurking and posting for nearly a decade.

the red pill on suicide is that we've all swallowed it and it's time released ie natural death.
You're going to hurt the people in your family that cared for you. Everyone who has had a suicide in their family attests to this.
if that doesn't change your mind, the people who thought negative things about you will be vindicated.

go join or cartel or somethin bro... worst case scenario you end up on the internet decaptiated

>5'4
>implying thats bad for mexico

this

>5'4
>Meixco

probably for the best. It'd be great if you could live a little longer so I could collect on an insurance policy from you or you blow up an antifa protest or something though. Proving immigration problems and killing liberals at the same time

Ugh
Since everyone's so nice I guess I'll help too

suicide is for white boi cucks. Most of your problems have solutions except for being a 5'4" manlet.

>Low self-esteem
You can fix that
>Fat
You can fix that
>5'4
You can't fix that
>NEET
You can fix that
>Drop out of high school
You can kinda fix that

Suicide is hardly ever an option and considered a sin for a reason user. It's the most selfish act.

I think however that there is one decent reason and that is to save somebody else through your own death. Imagine you are surrounded by enemies and you know the enemy will torture you to get info out of you that will betray your cause. To go at that point is heroic.

Your reasons are weak, user. Don't be a weakling.

>low self-esteem
>fat
>neet
are all things you can work on

Here's an idea

Try not eating for as long as you can manage

You will feel super hungry, but then it passes and your body starts burning fat.

Drink water and take vitamin pills

If you're going to kill yourself anyway, might as well try this first just for luls

I remember reading about an ultra-fatso who lost a lot of weight doing this.

last time i was depressed i committed suicide, and i haven't been happier.

I was gonna stay silent.. but you probably don't give a fuck, so...

Don't forget to donate your body to science and it's containing organs. :)

You like self loathing right? Me too, its only good if you put the emotions it invokes to good use though.... watching everyone else succeed while i failed made me fucking angry, that anger gives you strength they will never know.....use it. You worthless cunt.

Don't be a dumb ass.

You are short and fat. So what? You don't get to play life on easy mode and it's a simple as that.

Do something with your life where you get more exorcise and take more risks. You'll feel much better. Also stop jerking off you short greasy little twerp

Degenerate, I hate myself and everything I do, but I don't bitch out, I just keep working and don't talk to people

Most Mexicans in my state are 5'7 5'8

5'4 is in southern states

>Wanted to know your thoughts on suicide.
Stream it

No seas pendejo.

>Fat
Better diet, go do exercise. Make that a goal
>5'4
Nobody except Sup Forums, /r9k/, etc give a shit about height, and even then they're just memeing. The only reason why height would matter to someone is if they think it'll make it harder for them to find a girl, and if you were redpilled you'd know women are a waste of time.
>NEET
Go find a job
>Drop out of high school
You don't need high school for labor work. Anything you learn in high school, you can find online for free.

Ahh come on user you don't need to-
>5'4
>five feet
>four inches
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE
>BELOW
AVERAGE

Kys, faggot

If you don't want to apply yourself to life, make way for those who do. The choice is yours. Die a loser or try and make life worth something. Nothing is free.

it's fucking Mexico, what are the chicks so picky over?

Don't do it

Only have a cellphone if you want to watch a Neet fat neckbeard died of a heart attack tell me how

Taco flavored kisses. They are so delicious.

Probably because you spent the last 3 years being a shit turd. Give your life reason. Only you can do it.

ok whatever, you can still fix the rest

It's selfish

There always things you can do to change your life for the better. Try to talk to people around you like your brothers for example. You are capable off turning your life around and finding happiness! Maybe try to talk to a psychiatrist? Theres help to get! I really recommend talking to the people around you, or at least to someone! There is also anonymous chatt lines where you can find someone to talk to! You have worth and it's never to late to change your life for the better!

degenerate

Reason with me, you made plenty of mistakes and at the moment you're a nothing.
Either way, your family, even if they didn't support you or pull you up when you were down, is nowhere near as bad as drug cartels.
Dying like that is just pathetic, will make you family pity you. If you're going down, go down like a badass and make the world a slightly less shitty place.
If you do not have the balls to do such a thing, you still see some hope in life and it's time you sort yourself out

>they're all GLORIOUS 5'10
fucking Mexican genes kek

There are so many options available to you.

You can make big changes in your life and its done by doing little things.

But if you close the door to all those options you will just come back in a new body to learn the same lesson.

Sucide is the pussies way out man, go outside get a job start somewhere. I was a meet for a bit as well but not anymore I'm more social i work part time and I'm going back to school to major in computer science and work in the IT field and I'm not extremely tall either I'm 5'7 yea being a manlet sucks but you just have to accept it and move on it's genetics dude not your fault, i used to be weigh around 220 pounds but lost 50 pounds of weight in the last 3 years from exercise. You need to stop being a self loathing faggot man find a hobby and get a job try and make friends, life is hard because you choose to make it hard just because your not a 10/10 6'5 chad and have bitchs screaming for dick so what you have to at least try in something man sort yourself out and stop being a pussy.

Oh come on, do it like the Rest.

Play World of Warcraft

fuck you beaner. the big burrito in the sky is waiting for you. move along.

>> Spends 3 years in front of PC
>> "I don't like living!"

You just don't like sitting in front of the PC all the time. Try doing something else, ffs.
Also, if you do decide to go on living:
>> Sup Forums>

Why not just start working out and eating healthy? Life is hard yes, but you can make it to become decently, and maybe even good

Yes, you should kill yourself. Its the only way out.

Your father's genes are already secured through your brothers, so go for it m8.

you can do ANYTHING. if suicide is an option than there is literally ANYTHING else you could try.

Do that thing where you glue your hands to your head and then jump through a noose coated with powdered glass shards so that it ends beheading you.

Everyone will think you were so pissed off you ripped your own fucking head out, basically certifying you as a cold-stone BAD ASS.

don't cry about height, youll find a bitch once you do something about your fat body, when doing this your self esteem will rise and you will find a job, everything will be fine

See you in hell space ranchero

youtube.com/watch?v=OanOkaXRvoM

I'm kidding man, I actually don't want to watch some fat Mexican kill self on internet. All your problems except for height can be easily solved via hard work. You're going to die anyways so I don't necessarily understand the reasons behind suicide. Why rush it? I've been homeless, poor, with only a lint ball and the clothes on my back to my name. I've thought about suicide multiple times and ultimately decided against an heroing because it's pointless. Carry on wayward son.

Don't do it, killing yourself is useless, just because you're short and fat doesn't mean you should end your life. Get off that computer and try to do something with your life, there are lots of jobs that don't require any training, go outside and try to get one. You should talk about it to your family, maybe call a suicide hotline. Just don't kill yourself

Is there any way to convince you to not commit suicide? I can post some proof for the existence of God. Seriously though, if you suicide you're going to be in a much worse position compared to your current one.

FB stream it bruz

Godammit beaner, literally four things you can change and one that doesn't matter. Apply yourself.

Don't kill yourself man. Seriously, if you kill yourself you will go to hell and face horrors that you never could have imagined while you were alive on the face of the earth.

Whatever your problems here are, you'll be begging to come back and have them after you "cross the line."

DON"T DO IT MAN, NOT KIDDING.

Worst way of getting healthy i've ever read. Just start going on 1-2 hours walks each day. Don't eat much meat, get as much proteins you can from vegetables(beans etc). Cut out sugar. And when you start feeling you wanna work out more, then increase. Running, lifting.. Whatever jiggle your almonds.

Not eating will only cause you to loose muscles and over eat as fuck when you start eating again

i was literally browsing this pol shit for isis videos on my tv and saw this.

i dont know you, but you seem like an intelligent guy. i'm in the same position as you. every day i think about sitting down in the backyard and putting a 12 gauge through the roof of my mouth because i cant get a job and im stuck living with my drug addict mom getting financial aid and ive been alone my entire life. maybe suicide has a place, but you dont need to do it now. put your pills or gun away and just set it there. you can always come back to it if things get bad, but just try and go out and do something to get away from it all. go look into driving a dump truck locally. you can make a decent amount of money and you can just cruise around in a massive truck listening to music. just do that for a little while to build up some resume shit or do any other job thats relaxed and not stressful in terms of people.

there's no rush to kill yourself unless creditors or the police are knocking your door down right now. just put that stuff on the backburner.

pretend youre on a military mission. dont let the enemy take you down. reinforcements are on the way. the marines will get you out of there. you just need to hold your position and fight.

You don't find happiness. You make happiness. Quit being a fat loser and go ot the gym. Eat better and far less. Do these two thing alone for 3 months and your life will be immensely better. Call it the /pol diet and do updates daily. Start wearing some reddit tier clothing and using reddit tier mannerisms. Show a progression toward the reich stuff where on final day you look awesome in your dapper SS uniform. Also, in case you're not larping please don't kill yourself. I've been there and things get better. If you kill yourself you will forever cause your family pain. Until they die your bothers and parents will feel guilty and sad for your passing. 3 months. Do what I sad for 3 months and your whole world will be brighter.

Hey pepperbelly, you got hot water? Take a hot bath and use a razor blade or sharp knife to slice open your inner thigh. It won't hurt, the hot water will have your blood pumping fast, and most likely you will pass out in 30 seconds and be dead in 2 minutes.

Easy as hell and non-painful. Make the cut and crash it. I'm doing the same after I get some cash together to give to my kid.

You should also know that if you're just attention-whoring, you probably won't see 2018. I know a lot of folks who pretended they wanted to die and we're constantly threatening suicide just for attention who ended up dying of natural causes or very painful accidents. It would seem that God/the universe/karma/whatever doesn't have much of a sense of humor about that.

Vaya con Dios, maricone. See you on the other side.

Life is a struggle, you won't get shit for free. Either you work to what you want to achieve or you'll sit on your ass depress waiting for the things you want in life to come to you - but it will never come.

I dont have much of a problem with it, especially if you're not leaving behind children. If you can't cope with life then fine, take your weak ass out of the gene pool

At least try doing any good with that.

If I were to commit suicide I would work in ANYTHING for some time, save the money, travel to Paraguay, buy guns, and take down some corrupt politicians.

Going out like a sad wimp is just not my style.

I'm a white girl hehe

The thing about being suicidal and suicide is that it's intrinsically egotistical (save in the rare circumstance of self sacrifice). Some suicidal people feel that it IS a self sacrifice. That by ending themselves they will be ending the burden they pose on the lives of everyone around them. It's arrogant and egotistical and a trick of the mind. The best way to describe this is with a metaphor.

It's like a black hole, only instead of being an astronomical object it's an emotional black hole. And you're standing at the edge of this solar system of your soul, and you can see and hear everything negative that has happened, is happening or you think will happen, dancing around that black hole in a an ever expanding accretion disc. Slowly you start to believe those things and your own self-hate begins to get confused and entwined with the words and actions of everyone else.You start to see hatefulness where none exists, and inexorably you inch closer and closer to that accretion disc of emotional torment. Before you know it, you're swimming in it, and you spend so long in it that you forget what being a normal person is like. You lose yourself to the despair and the anger and the hate and the fear, until that becomes your new normal. You actually begin to enjoy it in a sick and perverse way. You might try to go see a professional or ask for help from friends but then push them away because deep down you've come to enjoy the emotional and spiritual pain. You don't want to believe there is another way because you have quite literally become addicted to your own sadness. And then you begin to reach the event horizon. The point of no return, and it calls out to you in a voice with no sound. It is formless, inky, enveloping blackness and it is all too welcoming. You KNOW that by crossing the horizon you will never return, but you think that maybe not returning isn't so bad. But it is final and you can pull yourself away at any time before crossing. It just takes strength.

you may do as you please
i'll see you on the other side

please listen to this before you do it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu4VUsaxs6E

Waste of a good life, unless your life is literally pain. Killing oneself because of failure is retarded. I'd sooner drop everything and move back to Mexico or live in the streets than kill myself. There's always hope, especially when you are young.

good luck and be sure to actually have a good method. You're almost definitely NOT going to die by trying to OD on pharmaceutical drugs and alcohol. Pic related from lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Ever read Nietzsche? Read some of him (On Suicide, other death related topics) if you need to calm down and be self-assured in your death.