youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Eyt4ZZKJ1M
youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Sw26gUQo
auburn.edu/webcams/
auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras
soundcloud.com/sterpcast/wr-3388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL
You nazi's like that fat fuck Mike Enoch and his gang of LARPers are still going to get stomped tonight at Auburn.

Reminder to naysayers

youtube.com/watch?v=-OQxVW2vDJw

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eyt4ZZKJ1M

Germany had the best quality of life at its time, miles ahead of another other western country

LOL PROBLY NOT YOU ARE GOING TO GET RAPED BY THE POLICE WHILE NAZIS SIP FUCKING BEERS

PIC FUCKING RELATED FAG

Sup Forums isn't alt-right

So it is happening after all.

Send messages thanking the judge!

>You nazi's

Moldylocks pls go

>when even your controlled opposition retards fuck up your plans for totalitarian censorship

Guess I am speaking to a 14 year old with zero reading comprehension. That states nothing of importance to us.

You won't even be there (pussy) so I dont know why I am even bothering responding to you. Go listen to TRS radio and play pretend like the other faggots on that website.

Pay attention to the footage form Auburn tonight..

Why don't you stop cussing so much. It speaks to low breeding and endears you to no one.

>edgy the post

no one cares about that irl namefag or any other namefag for that matter (kikenobitch, milo, molymeme, etc).

saged

>mr. CIA doesn't get jail time
Color me surprised.

>this tired meme

Alt-Right is white nationalist
Sup Forums use to be white nationalist before all the fucking reddit showed up.

I don't understand why you guys insist on attacking the good nazis. These guys are reasonable and are willing to talk and work with other races.

I imagine it's because your just bullies and look for the weak. Like there is shit like combat 18 and misanthropic division out there. But they scare you huh? Better go beat up memester nazis. Lol. Your so full of shit.

dude you have to go back...

you have no idea what edgy is, stop responding and finish your homework high schooler.

these

>jail

this wasnt a criminal case you dumb swede. Spencer sued the university to let him speak after they canceled him

Well this sure is an interesting turn of events.

Glad to see Montgomery still has it's shit together

based. nonwhites in this thread btfo

He is too smart for swedecucks to comprehend.

Even if he is mr CIA, so what? If he steers us in the right direction; I'll fucking take it. If he is legit, then he has my support.

>good nazis
the only good nazis are 6 feet under. the rest of your post doesnt even make sense so fuck off and finish and english course before responding again, naziboy.

>high schooler.

Coming from antifa, that is your highest earned qualification.

A win for free speech is a win for Sup Forums regardless of your politics.

you guys got your teeth kicked in at the biggest antifa stronghold in the country, why would you think your fortunes won't be substantially worse in the south? you're either going to hide behind police like the cowards you are or it's going to be a bigger defeat than last weekend

rare photo

go be a nigger somewhere else

Bullshit, you fudge packing turd burgling son of a Jew.

Check'd. Best timeline :3

haha, get iced commie pinko fucks. we're coming for you. Fourth Reich begins in Amerikwa.

noice

So, not nice?

Good news

why is peacefully in quotes?
does that mean the police are going to just look the other way?

Richard Spencer does more for the right than a thousand fat neet Sup Forumsers.

yes

>nazis
>good

Thought I'd give them the good news :^)

I wish our guys dressed a bit better. Classy suits and ties like the real nationalists did. None of this skull bandana wearing bullshit. Leave that sort of unsavory garb to the antifa.

Lads.

I want the best show tonight.

You really should look into peacetime german policy, you will be surprised how much you agree with

Don't expect a big brawl, cops already put out a statement saying they will intervene if there is violence

Look at that class

I actually kinda like Richard Spencer.

Ah, yes.
Almost forgot that Berkeley is a unique battlefield...

Anyway, there is still a way to fuck their shit up. Provoque them. Provoque them hard until litterally can't even and lash out on the cops.

Natsoc-Libertarian alliance? Didnt you know?

> Provoque them. Provoque them hard until litterally can't even and lash out on the cops.

No need for that, as soon as they see spencers face they will go all "NOOOO" like that scene in 1984

they for real said "peacefully"

youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Sw26gUQo

They know antifas MO

We don't punch right until the antifa threat is neutralized.

At the moment, the only threat are the marxists (cultural and classical) and their antifa pawns.

So will there be a stream of his speech?

Pol has and will always be a Ron Paul board

Why didn't we listen?

Hmmm? What did Nazis ever do? Did Nazis own slaves? Did Nazis nuke innocents? Did Nazis starve people to death like Mao and Stalin? Did Nazis use chemical weapons like Israel?

You see true Nazis are good peaceful people. I can go to a Japan and find allies, I can go to India and find allies. I can go to Palenstine, Lebanon, or any other country that fights Zionists and be welcomed.

You on the other hand. A privileged white yuppie college boy, who denies his own heritage, you are the one lacking friends. Everywhere in the world SJW white yuppies are despised. You creep into poor country's and act like a holier than thou saint on a peace missions but the locals see right through you.

You minority allies are almost always poor uneducated blacks and Latinos who you try to take advantage of with screeches of racism. More and more latinos and blacks are waking up to the fact that rich white democrats like yourself do not have their best interests at heart.

Someone will probably periscope it. I doubt the have the logistics set up

At this point it's a surprise to see him NOT get punched in the face.

>country's

I'm sick and tired of these Nazi larper shills trying to shit up our Trump movement on Sup Forums it's bad enough when you fags go into /ptg/

>I wish our guys dressed a bit better
They're trash. You're trash. Why do you expect them to dress classy? You don't even own a suit, brokefag. Not that you would ever require one to sit at home.

>AND English course.

>Phoneposter or retard.

Either way you should learn English, write a proper tombstone, then kill yourself.

Although i think there's a lot of them, I do think that its worth putting up a fight to stand up for free speech.

Its a worth while cause, its just that a lot bring cringy kekistani shit to it and are just looking to start fights premptively.

this

>Alt-Right is white nationalist

No it's not.

The MSM picked up the phrase and made it meaningless. "Alt right" means "stupid racist nazi bad people".

>Sup Forums use to be white nationalist before

It's "used". The stormfag contingent were never the core userbase.

You can tell, because Sup Forums as a sense of humor.

H A P P E N I N G

Antifa will burn down the university

>Trump """""movement""""

Sup Forums supports ideas, and men who uphold those ideas. Trump, meanwhile, just broke another promise by not backing out of the Paris Climate Accords.

Quiet down commie

No that's just you misremembering shit. Sup Forums has diverse politics. Go to TRS if you want an echo chamber. You alt-right guys always bringing up reddit seems to be projection desu.

It still is.

Alt Right is white nationalist, in some sense, but the term has grown to encompass the Alt Lite among normies.

>It's "used". The stormfag contingent were never the core userbase.

Speak for yourself, Sven.

Dickie loves the EU

I still wanna see a rumble

he has yellow fever

REEEEEE

and he supports sodomy

ABSOLUTELY IMPLICIT

auburn.edu/webcams/

auburnalabama.org/mvc/cams/City-Cameras

Webcams from the school and city

Does Richard Spencer fall for the meds aren't white meme? My friend was being butthurt about.

He's right though

Nobody's perfect. The point is that this is about free speech, and if he gets to speak it's a step in the right direction.

New bread

not a huge surprise. he talks like a fag

And in spite of this he does 100x the valuable work you do.

is that the convicted felon on the right?

spencer is a homo

maybe, if you find value in buttfucking faggots

their sickness leads them to contract AIDS on purpose, they rape children at disturbingly high rates, and they defile the word of god

white people aren't worth saving if they are still going to support this LGBT nonsense.

We're doing the blueshirts now

YES NIGGER THIS IS THE DAY THAT SOMEONE GETS KILLED. I CAN FEEL IT.

Alt-right is pretty broad. White, ethnic, and civil nationalists are very commonly placed in the alt-right. And I know ethno-nationalists like myself are pretty common.

It basically is. The majority here are white nationalists.

Reminder that this kind of videos are going to be banned eventually. Keep them safe.

how long until happenings?

>ad hominem
>impotent bluster
>vain bluster
Not an argument.

When do the livestreams for tonight's antifa riots start?

two and a half hour

I'll just leave this here.
soundcloud.com/sterpcast/wr-3388

I don't care. He is pushing the masses in the right direction. We dump him after he has become useless to us.

Underrated