Serious question to Americans

Last week, the EU Commission announced that it will likely cancel satellite contracts awarded to British companies for the Galileo positioning system. This is part of the EU's "Buy European" strategy for publically funded large projects.

Americans on here said it was outrageous that the EU would do such a thing, i.e. limit competition for EU taxpayer funded projects to just EU companies.

Now Trump signs an order which goes far beyond the EU's European First strategy.

Same with other things. The EU announced that the EU medical agency and EU banking authority will be moved from London back to Europe. Americans were outraged about this "petty move by the EU".

Now Trump signs an order limiting foreign workers working in America.

How do you defend this protectionist moves by Trump and how do you reconcile it with your criticism of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/news/trump-to-sign-buy-american-hire-american-executive-order/1885880/
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
youtube.com/watch?v=MEhhqVbbz-A
youtube.com/watch?v=b_8UFNQqk7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H1B should be eliminated and we should let the chinese keep producing shitty stuff for us to buy, so 60:40 positive

Because the EU is pure shit. Run by a bunch of incompetent authoritarian lobbyists who only do things to save their asses and keep member states from leaving.
Fuck everything the EU does

The difference is that the EU is going it to be dicks and punish the UK.

We are doing it to MAGA.

We haven't criticised the EU for using EU suppliers. This is your fabrication. We have criticised the EU for a vast range of other things.

Hans, go lick Arab sperm out of Helga and prep her for another play-rape by her lover. She will appreciate you for your tenderness in doing this and consider you a helpful friend, someone she is willing to tolerate the presence of for short periods of time as long as you are useful.

What's intriguing to me is I can look at OP's pic and know immediately that it's fake.

>Run by a bunch of incompetent authoritarian lobbyists
Are you saying Trump is more competent than the EU? Seriously?

I mean, I love Trump and he is awesome and shit, but he is one of the most incompetent politicians ever. This has, by the way, nothing to do with his intelligence or experience - but his personality.

>The difference is that the EU is going it to be dicks and punish the UK.
>We are doing it to MAGA.
Explain how this is any different. The EU is benefitting Europe at the expense of the UK. Trump is trying to benefit America at the expense of India, China and Mexico.

Obviously I do not speak for all Americans but I fully support both parties in this case. There is no reason the U.K. should benefit from a union it chose to leave and the U.S. has the right to try and focus economic growth domestically. In all reality all economies involved will suffer, but perhapsa shift in focus towards protecting livelihoods is better than being worried about profits and where to find the next market to exploit. My question is Hans why are you worried about burgers and thier burger opinions? I get that its hypocritical of them but forgive them this country's education system kinda sucks.

>What's intriguing to me is I can look at OP's pic and know immediately that it's fake.
abc7ny.com/news/trump-to-sign-buy-american-hire-american-executive-order/1885880/

You spoked to much dope, did ya not?

Yet his companies, who are flooding the country with foreign workers, are exempt?

Wow now that's bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

>Obviously I do not speak for all Americans but I fully support both parties in this case. There is no reason the U.K. should benefit from a union it chose to leave and the U.S. has the right to try and focus economic growth domestically.
Thanks, a voice of reason in a mad insane asylum.

>My question is Hans why are you worried about burgers and thier burger opinions?
It hit me personally that Burgers would not see reason and side with Germany on certain disputes UK-EU/Germany. Given the US' history with the oppressive British empire, I hoped Americans would understand that negotiating hard with the Brits and not being complete pushovers is warranted.

>"buy american, hire american" executive order
horseshoe theory is fal-

>How do you defend this protectionist moves by Trump and how do you reconcile it with your criticism of the EU?

When the other side plays dirty you can only win by playing evev dirtier.

You cant compete with protectionists without protecting yourself, so its a great move.

He had to get to the top of the faulty system to fix it.

Now nobody including himself will be using cheap pajeet labor.

I just told you, it is not about doing anything good for Europe that is not how the EU works, it is only about punishing the UK.

>it is not about doing anything good for Europe that is not how the EU works, it is only about punishing the UK.
How is it not good for Europe to create tens of thousands of jobs? How is that about punishing the UK?

So Trump's Buy America, Hire Americans order is just a way to punish Mexico, Canada, India, Pakistan and China?

H1Bs are mostly chinks and Bajeets. SO I'm glad this is happening.

Trump is a fraud. Look up his businesss.

This is not a game.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>How do you defend this protectionist moves by Trump
jews cant jew.

now fuck off kike.

I have no problem buying Mexican anything, if it is Mexican. But it isn't. It's a US company that turned multinational that went to Mexico and bought Mexican land, Mexican labor, and Mexican government officials in order to save money. They're as Mexican as a potato famine. Fuck them.

Donald Trump ran on protectionism and won because of the rust belt former middle class white working people who voted for that promise. This policy protects the American white working class.

The EU is a globalist Jewish cabal dead set on destroying Western Civilization by any means necessary. It has no concern for the people of Europe, and does not act to protect them.

The EU is just you faggots being too pussy to commit to becoming an actual country. You should have all renounced your countryship, switched to statehood, and declared Europe a country. But because you are pussies you didn't, and now Islam/Russia will kill you

The UK has already sunk money in ongoing projects in other countries it doesn't expect to get back. It is a dick move since you are doing it out of spite but if the contract allows it, then so be it. I think it is reasonable going forward to not buy from the UK.

>Are you saying Trump is more competent than the EU? Seriously?

He is, i don't see the states seeding away you fucking kraut shill

Trump doesn't understand free markets, neither does the EU, he wants to fix things the wrong way, hire American and buy American is just like saying in Cuba, hire Cuban and buy Cuban, people need to trade, by limiting the sources where you can trade you're punishing people, forcing them to buy in a limited market and at higher prices

>This policy protects the American white working class.

It offers no protection against the rigours of the US internal market or lack thereof. Coal in Kentucky is still $50, coal in Wyoming is still $20.

Cool paragraph shill

t. gook
Fuck china, sink the chinks. Take back industry to where it came from.

>Trump is a globalist Jewish cabal dead set on destroying Western Civilization by any means necessary.
Agreed.

>I mean, I love Trump and he is awesome and shit, but he is one of the most incompetent politicians ever. This has, by the way, nothing to do with his intelligence or experience - but his personality.

Fucking absurd desu.

>forcing them to buy in a limited market and at higher prices
But that is Trump's goal, no?

>t. not gonna lie former Trump supporter here...

Go ahead an punish the Brits, then import a million more African Muslims and circle jerk your """competence""" you faggots.

Yes and so is the EU way of doing things, did I imply anything else?

We're doing it to bring less shit skins into the country taking jobs for cheap.

You're punishing Britain for leaving the EU because they also want less shitskins in the country taking jobs for cheap.

Difference is
Britain and America aren't being over-ran with niggers, Germany is mad that everyone isn't as cucked as them.

What the fuck Sup Forums, why did you lie to me? You said Trump would let me immigrate.

that is pasta, no?

This is made to target indians and low labour shitskins in the tech field.

Even the American media can see that, they're calling Trump racist for it.

You're not paying attention to his domestic policies and how it conflates with this move. He's trying to reinvigorate the burger working class, uncuck from the neocon "b-but muh birthrate, muh natural conservative immigrant" meme and give this place a future that's going to survive automation.

No.

You can have your shitty satellites, and you can also have the privilege of watching your country get culturally enriched by pakis

This. If anything I support that move on their part. I still think they should be broken on the wheel.

>they also want less shitskins
Brexit is supposed to get more Commonwealth people (Nigeria, Pakistan, India etc.) into the UK while cutting down on white Slav immigration. You know that, right? That is not a secret, it was openly discussed and promoted by Nigel Farage in many interviews and discussions.

HE WAS A GOOD KID
>HE DINDU

Dear Lord, Americans are too retarded. You idiots need to fix your fiscal problems and boost your exports. "Domestic jobs" is the same as social welfare and will earn you nothing.

>pakis
75% of all Pakis in Europe live in the UK. How come? Did we force you to let in Commonwealth Muslims?

Were not opening the flood gates to a paki tsunami , instead were cherry picking certain individuals with certain skills that will benefit our country. Immigration will go from the hundreds of thousands to the tens of thousands. Why dont you join us hans before you get culturally enriched?

I doubt anyone here gave a fuck, dude.

>Dear Lord, Americans are too retarded.
Indeed they are.

EU isn't even a country

This

>Why dont you join us hans before you get culturally enriched?
I could only eat so much curry.

Our """""Asian""""" population is barely 5 million with you on the other hand letting 2 million of them into your country last year?

>literally just signed an executive order restructuring visa H visas to prevent undercutting of American wages

Eat shit, shill.

We export bombs almost daily.

The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America, especially the working class whites in middle America. They hate that we Reddit browsing and NPR listening coastal liberal "elites" are the winners in a service-based globalized multicultural society, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. They see Trump as the savior that will somehow make America go back to how it was in the 1960s, when in reality there is no going back because the values of the progressivism, social justice, feminism, diversity and tolerance are the right side of history.

Numerous scientific studies have shown that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives and base their view on objective reality rather than instinctual emotion. For example conservatives follow the base instinct of kin selection, where they give preference to those who are most genetically similar to them (which gives rise to racism and xenophobia). Liberals are more intellectually enlightened and realize that race and ethnicity are social constructs, and that we're all part of the same human species and that we should all share equally with each other and not give preference to those more genetically similar to us

EU is full of faggots who gives a shit lmao

The Eu isnt bad
In fact, we need the Eu
We needa an Eu which works more closely together
What we dont need, are politicians that go to work at 8 am, and go home 5 minutes later after checking in
We dont need, Lobbyist, Globalists, and greedy Jews in the Union
We need a straight agenda, europe first, a eu with strong borders, strict rules, natives first, we need new people in the financing structure, who can better manage the money
We waste Huge amounts of money on stupid shit
Fact is, with the eu, if we keep getting better and finally start investing more into our military and infrastructure instead of refugees and bullshit, we could be the biggest world power in terms of economics and strengh
The problem is, if the eu collapses, we wont be the eu anymore, we would be france, germany, austria, italy etc
We would loose needed funding on things that are important, we would have a scientific setback which you cant imagine, everything would get more expensive, we would live worse than now
it would be pretty bad, and srsly dumb if we would let the idea of an eu fade
its a huge opportunity and also it assures freedom and peace on europe
the problem is, there are some fucking jews on top of the eu, and honestly
i rather get rid of them, change some things, and continue with a great eu, instead of saying, fuck that, we make throw away everything we achieved

Quality b8.

Uh I guess. I feel sorry for you, reasonable Clapistani.

another toothless EO that does nothing. you right wing retards really are cucks

>5 million in Britistan
>we let in 1.2 million, 700 of which are from the Middle East and not many from Pakistan

Come again?

Garsh, this is a toughie.
USA: well-established republic with a rich history
EU: a new German empire run by distant bureaucrats

Fuck the Kraut government. I long for nationalist revolutions within all EU member states.

Well they love it because they don't understand it, so they can project anything into the big man signing 'things'.

youtube.com/watch?v=MEhhqVbbz-A

>rich history
Pff as if, you don't even have castle ruins and your history is built on the backs of slaves.

I do love this copypasta :)

>you don't even have castle ruins and your history is built on the backs of slaves.

Do europoors unironically believe this?

you're a person with a brain.

what are you doing on Sup Forums, arguing with these braindead imbeciles? Sup Forums is a containment board, healthy people are supposed to stay out.

>woop dee doo, we shot natives and used other imported technology from Europe to develop the west, what a rich history

Pff. You got one thing going and it's your heads up your asses so far you watch WW2 movies and think you were the deciding force because Hollywood made you believe it.

>numerous studies
where
>liberals are objective and not instinctual
name 3 things that comes out of social justice, feminism, (((diversity))), or progressivism that isnt subjective feelings bullshit.
>race and ethnicity are social constructs
then why can we study objective differences between races and ethnicity such as facial structure, iq, average height variations, early age testosterone distribution, economic success, spice and lactose tolerance, etc. give it up libtard, you deny reality and seek an equality that ruins civilization.

>spice and lactose tolerance
Utterly retarded Clapistani on display.

yeah this.

Trump's America is gonna be sweet. The EU is fucking shit. Bail on it now while you can still profit.

Seriously how the hell do Europeans put up with their fuckwad Kraut overlords?

Fucking kraut kuntz can't help themselves.

Utter melts, the lot of 'em.

Czech'd

>Trump's America is gonna be sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=b_8UFNQqk7k

>mfw

EU is a joke.
You survive off of us. We need to protect ourselves from you vampiric faggots.

Trump should make immigration for Europeans easier, No more shitskins who will abuse the welfare system.

What a faggot lol. You're like the stereotypical low-T pretentious kraut.

And you seem to unironically believe fucking slaves "built this country". If not b8, sad!

>low-T
What a disgrace you are to your people

>Americans on here said it was outrageous that the EU would do such a thing, i.e. limit competition for EU taxpayer funded projects to just EU companies.

It isn't.

as an engineer all the street shitting pajeets and the gooks can get the fuck out of my country

i've worked at several video game companies and they are filled with chinks that have names like Ping Gong but they all use 1950's style american nicknames like Johnny

they can all go back to their shit countries in body bags ASAP

He's talking about the health care legislation you dumb fuck.

The dems in congress didn't even know what was in it when they passed it. It was a big deal. And now he has to try and pick up the pieces.

the honesty speaks for itself. it's going to be great again.

I think Sessions and Bannon will make it easier for Europeans to become citizens. They've said in the past that Europeans intergrate the most and that they prefer them. Hang in there Nigel you will come in soon enough.

>one of the most incompetent politicians ever
Trump's got more shit done in a few months than obongo ever did in 8 years. Sage Yourself.

>He's talking about the health care legislation you dumb fuck.
Dumb fucks are those gullible morons who voted that incompetent fuck into your highest office. But go on, keep fellating some 70 year old grampa. Like this guy

You won't have a people in a century if you continue down this path of tolerance and impotence. That's why people shame you for being weak.

lmfao, look who's talking you pathetic little bitch.
You're a fucking disgrace to your nation. The reason why all German warriors left Germany, besides the fact that they were mostly killed off by communist trash.

>t. Mexican air conditioner worker :^)

>Bannon
Who? Oh you mean that unimportant guy Trumpy threw under the bus.

>Trump just threw Steve Bannon under the bus and backed it up over him
>In just a brief statement, he managed to portray Bannon as unimportant, ineffective, and on thin ice.
>tfw

no more stinky curry dev teams

You're right, we should have gotten Hillary "Libya's doing just fine" Clinton to handle our problems. And an executive, who's doing a great job, is incompetent in the executive branch of our government.

But keep listening to your cuck press and their web of deceit.

>You won't have a people in a century
Yeah we will, but whatever keeps you happy in your deluded excuse for a brain, Clapistani.

>German warriors

What is actually wrong with Clapistanis? All they seem to be able to think about is some refugee cock, er, I mean, "military age males" and other weirdo sex related stuff. Sad repressed nation you got there.

Shouldn't have left the EU.

Exactly this. They elected a childish retard because he's just like them.

>>autistic Clinton reference followed up by [Fellatio intensifies]

>Are you saying Trump is more competent than the EU?

Yes, there is not a single politician in the EU who is better at their job than Trump. Their careers can't even match a tenth of what he has accomplished in four months, let alone his entire life. The EU is going to sink like a rock because it's worthless, Britain realized this and France is realizing it too. Soon the only country who will want to be in the EU are Germany, Greece and various Islamic caliphates.

Actually, I work for the national oil company and have my own business, so I know first hand how fucked is Trump mentality of "fixing" things
It's basically gibsmedats for business, people pay a "tax" to buy the things they can no longer buy from other places at lower prices