Just so you know

just so you know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where are the finns?

If they look like Nords, they're Nords, if they look like a white mongol / nord hybrid, they're a white mongol / nord hybrid.

Ah cool I'm Nordic.

>we look good therefore we are good
No. Nords are the niggers of Europe. Always have been always will be

Yeah, just the fact everyone envies them and they created the best societies on earth I guess that's all just random lol

I sincerely believe the greys meddled with their DNA. They're the highest end product of human evolution up to day.

>Yeah, just the fact everyone envies them and they created the best societies on earth I guess that's all just random lol

>best societies
look at Sweden now, it's easy when you dont have sandniggers at your borders

>nords make the best societies

Oil money and homogeny made their societies great. And only Norway has oil, and none of them (except Iceland) still have homogeny.

They'll be a joke by 2050. Wait till arabs there now start having 5 kids each.

-niggers
-look good
wut?

Is this a man?

Guy on the bottom right is an American with an Anglo-looking name. He doesn't even look Mediterranean.

But who's fault is that? Sweden didn't look like that years ago for a reason, you dumb turk rape baby.

>This Mediterraneans
More like pic related
Greek celebrity

>Anglos

We were subverted by foreign interests. It wasn't the ethnic Swedes that did this to the country.
Sweden is and hass been for a long time the testing ground for the globalists.
Look how the country looked like before propaganda and mind controlled were developed to be used on the masses. Then compare to other nations.
We worked harder than anyone to get our nation out of starvation. The world has never witnessed anything like it.
They wanted us destroyed first for a reason.

Had they picked easier targets first we would have seen and that would be harder for them. Try thinking a bit.

I feel like this is a poor representation of Anglos

>Ralph Fiennes

>Central European

>not a guy who has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry...

See this is why Sup Forums is considered the autism containment board on Sup Forums, right after Sup Forums and /r9k/

These are the only 10 choices to be when making your European character.

>they created the best societies on earth
nigga no nigga

That and Bomer is a Germanic name but Matt Bomer is listed under "Greek"

There's an ad hoc "niggers of Europe" for every argument. I thought it was he Irish. And the Polish.

That explains why they lived like niggers until 800 AD, started raiding like niggers for a while until they became Christian, then proceeded to be poor shitholes until a short span of glory in the 18th century followed by getting beaten by everyone else in the 19th century, then being generally poor shitholes until after WW2 when they mostly profitted off the fact that the rest of Europe was blown to shit and on oil to build themselves just to be the perfect country to invite shitskins in.

Celts? Slavs? Balts?

Holy shit rekt

Damn...

u wot?

The average Pol fag doesn't
know that dark looking Germanic's do exist.
And not every Nord has blonde hair and look like someone from a Hitler youth poster.

Europe is actually pretty diverse

>Celts

>there are people who think this guy and the cleveland shooter are both equally human
whew

He's dressed as a Nazi, therefore he's central European.

Why were Irish portrayed as niggers/abos?

They were just the butt of jokes and satirical cartoons. Much in the same way as American Southerners are portrayed as subhuman these days.

I don't really know, I think it was general anti-Catholic hatred from the Cromwellian era that gradually morphed into racial hatred

>They were just the butt of jokes and satirical cartoons.

Nigga 40% of Ireland's population died after Cromwell invaded

40 fucking percent

>anti-Catholic hatred from the Cromwellian era that gradually morphed into racial hatred
racists are anti-God, what's new?

disgusting

I have no idea who that is.

>have german ayryan grandpa/grandma
>other parf of family consist of roman grandpa
>second grandma is from greece
Feels good to be superior

I'm Nordic and proud

Phenotypes is serious business.

I look nothing like those people. I'm 166cm tall, have darkish hair (had blonde hair when I was young), blue eyes, bad facial hair, and I'm smart (was always in genius classes).

A-am I being lied too? A-am I a secret Jew or something?

>Mediterranean
>Roman/Greek
>implying

Denmark looks Irish and Iceland looks Scottish

Yeah. If only they were TRUE social utopias like Romania.

It boggles the fucking mind.

Mongolian microdick Chinks are superior to microdick sand niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

Finns are superior to all.

Romania has the excuse of being trampled by the empire de jour every 50 years, the only empire to have even remotely started trampling Sweden were the huns and they were essentially the most undisturbed place in Europe for most of the last two millenia.

Dutch, Czechs, Swedish and Spanish girls=Best girls

>tfw ugly spic
Fuck this life.

Fixed

At least you're finally embracing your heritage.

Shit I meant this

You forgot the sweden flag on the nigger.

Always have been.

someone didn't czech the netherlands

Genetic perfection. No homo.

Jesus. Do you think Hitler thought he was talking to a bunch of fucking ethnic jews when he went to discuss with the Anglos?

Obviously we're all thinking it and Hitler would have been as well.

Anglos....get your fucking shit together.

As a Scotsman, I like Spanish women, is that okay Spainish brothers?

Died a Virgin at 46.

>tfw this strucure but brown hair
How do I slim my face a bit?

Holy fuck, Latvian looks like my Latvian teacher from decade ago.

Racemixer detected.

>how do i slim my face a bit

Drop body fat %. Start Mike Mew'ing for dem hollow cheeks.

Mixed Nord/Alpine here, all good.

To English eyes he looks French or Jewish though. Don't be a prick all your life.

there's something weird about him, I think it's the weak brow and lips

Might be exagerated fake blonde though

You can't really get model tier slim face if you were ever above 9% body fat in your life since your skin would have already stretched and you can lose the fat but you will never be able to undo even the slightest stretch.

I'm Welsh and Spanish in heritage. Good? Bad?

Beautiful. All our brothers and sisters of the home continent.

>inb4 this guys pulls a pewdiepie and throws his genes away on an iberian

They were not the basket of civilization, as in the Meds. But they perfected society and to leave out the greats, from Bach to Beethoven, Goethe to Leibniz, is dishonest of you. They caught up real fast.

vs reallity
Accept you are inferior, burger. Proud of my celtic ancestors

>As a Scotsman
>is that okay
It's really not, too bad your god tier culture is being torn apart by filthy communists.

Nahh, the nords got nothing on the Alphines

Fuckin love this

yeah there's pretty exceptional women of every race, even abos so thanks for the anecdote

Bach, Beethoven, Goethe, Leibniz were not "nords". None of them came from Scandinavia, not even the very northern, sea-side parts of Germany.

It's dishonest to masturbate at their achievements when they had all the time in the world to achieve with little threat of everything that has been achieved being torn down by the roman empire/huns/horsefuckertribeoftheday/turks/russians/communists.

Mostly spanish scotish surname reporting. It not mate, you are superior

Why do people always go for ad hominem on this board? It's intellectually dishonest.
>inb4 shut up favela boy

Why don't young Swedes rise up before it's too late?

>they created the best societies on earth
HAHAHAHAHAHA
0/10

You mean the Meds. and Anglos did.
Nord society has always consisted of leftism and snownigger thievery.

>Baltid in Nordic box
>Dinarids and Mediterraneans in the Alpine box -- literally no Alpines
>A Mediterranean and two Nordics in the Mediterranean box

Wow, troled hrd.

Are Flemish people Nordic or Alpines people ?

did americans ever rise up as they went from 95% to 52%?

>pure autism

hitler was a jew.
Mediterranean encompasses Romans and Greeks.

(((John Oliver)))

gee let me think

I wasn't there to rise up. I've redpilled half a dozen of my friends and family, they'll redpill more, and when the Arabic hordes come, we'll be ready.

Your country is Argentina. That is all.

>spanish
Yeah... most are not white though
Dutch and Irish are the master race in looking good

Alrighty then, if we are to count Germans out, then, still, considering nothing of any recent achievements is still dishonest.
>It's dishonest to masturbate at their achievements when they had all the time in the world to achieve with little threat of everything that has been achieved being torn down by the roman empire/huns/horsefuckertribeoftheday/turks/russians/communists.
There were no equivalents of Mozart or Beethoven during the Roman times. Piano wasn't invented until 1700.

>a literally shitskin rape baby with even a mudslom mayor calling someone else turk

lel