Fresno - Allahu Akbar

yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151

Fresno culturally enriched

Other urls found in this thread:

yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151
youtube.com/watch?v=uy9Z-Tg6ufU
youtube.com/watch?v=mWHFbou18wc
rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/
heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali-muhammad-fresno-shooting-isis-allahu-akbar-terror-attack-photos-facebook-suspect-california/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit get in here

>yourcentralvalley.com/news/suspect-in-fresno-shooting-spree-that-killed-3-shouts-allahu-akbar-when-arrested/693838151
better source?

the Islamists have arrived to the Central Valley yo

What will they blame it on this time?

Hint: not Islam

It's spreading senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=uy9Z-Tg6ufU

its not this dude? this is something else?

youtube.com/watch?v=mWHFbou18wc

Probably not the same thing.

Say it: RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

The suspect is Kori Ali Muhammad, 39. He reportedly yelled, "allahu akbar" while shooting.

Witnesses say Muhammad fired several times at people, reloaded his handgun, and continued firing near a Catholic Charities building.

rt.com/usa/385225-downtown-fresno-shooting/

Not in my diocese, negro. Something must be done.

i got a breaking news from FOX about it

White men were the only ones shot. Raciss Terrorist.

kek

heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali-muhammad-fresno-shooting-isis-allahu-akbar-terror-attack-photos-facebook-suspect-california/

>he shot at catholic charity event
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOOTER HAS BEEN ARRESTED

SHOOTER*

He literally ask for Catholics to declare crusader campaign on Muslims.

Niggers + Aloha Snackbar = america

Black Muzzy Nationalist.
So much for civic nationalism.

So sick of Muslims

Islams days are numbered.

They have been here, there's a fucking mosque in front of Fresno State University for Christs sakes, I see the little haji cunts walking around in burkas whenever I have to drive by the place

Gonan tell my folks to stay home today and get strapped, this is fucking bullshit