ANTIFA

Can anyone explain to me about what ANTIFA is without hurting my feelings?

also side note i have a rare flag fuck u guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWiwgofHTiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH MY GOD
LOOK AT MY FUCKING ID HAHAHAH

Oh shit. That ID. LMAO

>KEKEKEKEKEK

Nice try Schlomo. kek has exposed you

Holy fuck, PRAISE KEK THE ID HAS SPOKEN. REEEEEEEEHHHH

Antifa is basically ISIS in its infancy

HAIL THOTH!!

Also you flag is fairly common.

bet youre not icelandic fag

Alright, snowkike, we see your ID.
But antifa is a whole bunch of basement-dwelling manlet communists who use violence and vandalism to fight """""fascism""""". They're successful in Europe since people can't properly defend themselves without getting arrested, but they haven't really taken hold yet in the US.

The Id has decided, go away schlomo

im fucking icelandic you moron,

and atleast my country is purebred you dumb motherfucker

They're about to start getting shot desu
If they come to my area they're fucked. I see them as a terrorist organisation and I'm sworn to protect the USA from foreign and domestic threats.

There, have a (((You))) from me, (((Jew))).

purebred fucking anglos you mean a 500 niggerbabies from that one nigger that fuck on of your race mixing of a whore female race along with that one nigerian who didnt speak any intelligible language that spread HIV to multiple females throughout your degenerate fucking coutnry fuck you.

>Be AntiFa
>just another psyop like BLM
>probably funded by Soros
>like Kushner and Trump
>(Blm protests got trump elected, soros is behind BLM. 2+2=4)
>a scheme to make money on the markets
>violence will give private security, and police tech companies, stock a boost.
>rich niggaz will make money, you will stay gay
>just watch.

>At least my country is inbred mother fucker

Ftfy

didnt facism just like die yeaaars ago

>JewOM9I/
Holy fuck, I haven't seen one of these in a while

Flag of Åland. Rare but not extremely rare.

My sides have left this earth

I'm all for it, bring on the security. We need more security to stomp out the terrorists. Until then I'll just start killing antifa myself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the PureBred Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on rapefugees, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in aryan warfare and I’m the top breeder in the entire icelandic armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the icelandic counter intelligence network and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

NICE TRY SCHLOMO

America is a fascist country with really good Public Relations. Read the history, this is clear. We were hella cool with the nazis until they stared fucking around with our bottom line. We only joined ww2 to get some of that sweet sweet 3rd world resources and euro influence.

>We iz Nazis n sheeit

lel

I actually feel sad for every american, i mean niggers arent all that bad, i mean the educated ones and the ones that breed with their own race is ok i guess but like holy shit you have a fucking circus of niBBers in america

> ID

KEK

Exactly, they're not fighting real fascists, that's just the strawman they make up to justify their violence. Perhaps a lot of Sup Forums would call themselves fascists, but you find it almost nowhere else

this

How low IQ are you? Youre not special. You, and your family and "muh race", will get stomped out too.

You will be victimized by the police state as well you think headed nigger.

>Jew
Kek truly hates the Hebrews.

BRING OUT THE GAS

NOT AS RARE AS MINE FUCKING NIGGER

Yeah and honestly i think its just a trend to go out and try to ''revolotionize the world or whatever''

How do you even post with a flag that rare? Probably the only (you)s you get are calling out how rare your flag is.

probably a proxyfag looking for (You)'s

Oh for sure. That's the only way they can somehow legitimize themselves to normies. They really want to believe they're fighting some massive uprising of fascism when in reality all they're trying to do is further communism. Mind you this has been happening long before Sup Forums became mainstream or even existed, so it's not like their strawman was ever real.

>JewOM9I/
>Jew OM9I/
>Jew OMg!/
>Jew OMG!/
Toppest kek!
Anyways, ANTIFA stands for anti fascist. They're a group of people who claim that it's ok to physically beat anyone who they believe to be a fascist. Of course, in the end they're just a bunch of commie supporters who think that anyone who is even the least bit more right wing than they are is a Nazi.
>Also, I hope someone screencapped OP's ID

youtube.com/watch?v=IWiwgofHTiA
first half of this video.

>id

True.. Even if i have some real good dialogue to say or something clever, they will just ignore whats said and do this:
R A R E
A
R
E

Lol think what you want mister Iceland..

*sips his Mojito in 31c degrees

OP

You have to go back

Oh shit, I didn't notice that. Also, I plan to screencap it once OP gets more replies.

I never even got the idea desu. Anti fascism? Aren't most people already pretty anti-fascist anyways? But then you have these guys who are totally fucking nuts acting like they're fighting against the man.

>Jew

hey bitchass atleast i am icelandic

ÆÖÓÍÉÐÁ checkmate you intolerant proxyfag thats probably and athiest aswell.

SAGE

Fixed that for you

you know your picture undoes the sage, right?

>they are about to get shot

no gun here but how much is it to hire out a semi?

asking for a friend

Praise Thoth
Make fire the old bones.

HAHAHA SO SALTY

SPEAK LOUDER I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THIS MUCH WARMTH

ID: JewOM9I/

This is the greatest thing that ever happened to anyone.

jesus christ clean your fucking fingernails if you're not going to cut them you filthy subhuman

> that ID
I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong image board there, rabbi.

May I recomend:
>>>/SubversiveEthnoRaceThatLiterallyWillNotStopFuckingOtherCulturesOver/

is thris enough evidence dummy!?

is that a palm tree in the second 'g'? nice touch faggot

its funny because im adopted and ive never met my parents and maby this is some kind of awakening that they were jews or smthing idk, and that technicly makes me a jew right or am i stupid

Nice photoshop you dumbass, you really think im that stupid!?

bump

FUCKING NICKED MATE

Whats going on here? Some iceland proxy fag calling arubanon a proxy fag?

You are definitely a proxy this time around. And Iceland is not even rare

lol best way to portrait Aruba is with a shitload of cacti.

so it turns out some of my old friends are antifa in my area... Drugged out hippy losers, the lot of them. Should I join and infiltrate their ranks? I seriously wan to fuck them up. What should i do pol?

Want me to proof i'm not a proxy either?

yeah its the same fuckin guy with an different proxy GET THE FUCC OUTA MY THREAD BOOOY REEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEE

I'll be curious to see that, why not.

uh depends on what your definition of ''fucking them up is''

Shall i make a picture of banana trees in my front yard? That shit doesnt grow in Iceland..
Does anything even "grow" there besides the number of inbreeding?

bash the anti fash

Anything that shows how the Island looks like will be cool, even if it is your window view. Timestamped of course

uh probably one of the whitest races here but
lets be honest no one knows what aruba is
it sounds like the flute in the zelda games

I think you 'raresm' went a little too much on your brain.

Go blow a tourist for 5 bucks you monkey.

oh a fellow ice-nigger

>there are more muslims in Sweden than there are people on the entirety of Iceland

what the fuck is aruba?

>without hurting my feelings

No, we can't.

ive seen a nigger twice in my lifetime.

The bananas taste like shit and are as small as my dick. But they grow.

dont see any banans

oh shit what year is it?

Redpill them on all kinds of black pill conspiracies while they're high on acid. Spiritually annihilate one by one. Fill there head with all kinds of crazy (zog) conspiracy theories while they're having a bad trip on lsd(or joe rogan dmt).

I need more rare flags to jump on this thread, i'm still missing out tons of tiny islands

They are not there atm.

well my fellow faggot are we on good terms now?

Have you got some rare animals on the island? I'd collect them too

This thread is now certified tropical.

yo bro i can help you

the fucked up thing is, that is what i used to do, and they always agreed with me, because they were uneducated and too stupid to do their own research. They hated the system, the Illuminati and the NWO. but somehow they have become attached to this gay as fuck lefty movement. I'm all about the anti NWO shit, but can't they see they are supporting the very same shit they claim to be against? fuck me jesus christ

Thanks man, but I got Jersey, plus I only collect flags I've witnessed posting

>We were hella cool with the nazis until they stared fucking around with our bottom line
So because we were neutral with nazis it meant we were fascist? kek nice try jew

>PRAISE KEK
only millennials from T_D say this garbage
go back

aight bro

Do you need anything or are you good?

Best friends forever desu.

Just a owl thats native to the island, nothing fancy.