What does this look like?

What does this look like?

You Germans and your ovens

It's time to gas some kikes!

We like fresh bread.

frisch steinofen pizza

A shekel shack

A Jewish home

It's a gas chamber, like grandpa Schelubowitz always told me he narrowly avoided. He told me he managed to break free of the holocoaster in Auschwitz before it threw him into one.

E D G Y

Wood fired brick oven for baking bread and kick ass pizzas.

Who /woodfiredoven/ here?

A shower

Real beauty.

How good ist Wurstbrot? My German teacher was gushing from every hole about it.

A boob

how many jews can fit in there?

Pre- or post-oxidization?

Wurstbrot? Wurstbrot isn't a bread more like the combination of bread with sausage on top. Or cold cuts rather. A piece of bread with salami is a wurstbrot.

I know, it looked like a hotdog. Thread just made me think about it.

Now, opinions Hans.

Maybe she was trying to sex you

That's nothing. Watch this.

It looks anti-Semitic

Pizza oven.

Pizzgate related?

A pizza oven I saw on "How It's Made" or "Factory Made."

It's as delicious as it looks.

That's not a cold cut. It's clearly been grilled or something.

It's more like what they give Australians to get them to vote.

Well I thought you meant a Brötchen with a sausage. This is what a Wurstbrot looks like. Not much looking like a hotdog.

We would normally just call that a sandwich, except that you have used rare expensive artisan bread only available at hipster stores.

german bread is godtier

What you consider hipster is pretty ordinary in germany. Like in the states only hipsters buy at H&M, in germany it's bottom of the barrel discount shopping cloths made in turkey, worn by the german plebians.

It's completely bizarre considering "amber waves of grain" is part of the iconic America the Beautiful song. Also in elementary school I was taught that we are the breadbasket of the world.

I blame the Jews. They always go after the most perverse thing imaginable.

You mean bread with grains? Yeah, very hipster.

*Puts some shekels inside*

True. They probably hate good bread because if you look at the shit they are eating and are just pissy because we our bakers are better than theirs. But it probably would be interesting to investigate where your bread culture went down the tubes, because it's not like you didn't have frenchies, italians, or germans. The only demographic that does know shit about bread is swedes, brits, and arabs.

Toast is made with saw dust in the us.

And their cheese is probably molten plastic.
I'm only jealous of their huge variety of fast food.

Excuse my shitty english. I've meant to they don't know shit about bread where as frenchies, germans, and italians do. Jews don't know about bread it obviously like most middle eastern countries.

why do you have so many

Actually their cheese is some chemical abomination called analogue cheese. Apparently they make good cheese, real one in wisconsin, but it just might look good in comparison.

Most fast food is garbage. It's no longer fast, food, or inexpensive.

Probably worth trying for kicks if you come for a visit, but otherwise it's nothing to be jealous of. Better, cheaper, faster actual food comes from 3rd world food trucks.

Pizza piiiiiiiiiie

Jew hut

perhaps he builds and sells them

O FUG THE HOLOCAUST WAS REAL

Jew igloo?

>See, you goys! The Holocaust was real!
Jewish wet dream.

>Jews don't know about bread

Nah, but you guys showed them a few things about large ovens tho...

Now you know why Jews hate bread.

As part of their high holy days, they eat unleavened bread with their sandals on to commemorate that time God told them they were about to be expelled again.