ITS HAPPENING, ISLAM HITS FRESNO

abc7.com/news/fresno-triple-shooting-leaves-2-dead;-gunman-at-large/1888575/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-california-shooting-idUSKBN17K2DJ
heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali-muhammad-fresno-shooting-isis-allahu-akbar-terror-attack-photos-facebook-suspect-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

It's OK. All your armed civilians will surely thwart this mad man.

hes arrested

Confirmed for Aloha Snackbar (pbuh)

reuters.com/article/us-california-shooting-idUSKBN17K2DJ

So he killed only 3 ppl?

this has n o t h i n g t o d o w i t h i s l a m

>mfw lefty antifa history teacher from Hackney tells me Islam is a religion of peace

Cool

Damn, I didn't expect my city to be culturally enriched by a mudslum, I expected a nigger or spic.

Masha'Allah that was me
i got like 2000 virgins for it xD

He literally ask for Catholics to declare crusader campaign on Muslims.

kek wills it

ALLAH

PEACEBAR

You got double whamied. RIP for your people user

Hopefully Trump snaps and orders a retaliation strike

OBVIOUSLY WE NEED TO LET MORE NIGGERGRANTS IN

OBVIOUSLY WE NEED TO LET MORE NI66ERGRANTS IN

We've got the best nukes that I can tell you.
Dopey Saudi prince.

... Why is Trump still not putting Saudi prince in his place though and why did he just congratulate Erdogan??

#nothingtodowithislam
#notallmuslim
#allahuakbar

what else can we say?

BAN ALL GUNS

THINK OF THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES

>Muhammad has a criminal history in federal court with indications of previously mental health issues, and he filled his Facebook page with ramblings about “Asiatic black national demand” and “the lost found Asiatic black nation.”

>Last July, he posted about the Dallas police shootings, writing, “They shot Our Brother from a 100 yards through a structure. Guess you didn’t have a robot. #ENJOYPARADISEGOD.”

in heavy.com/news/2017/04/kori-ali-muhammad-fresno-shooting-isis-allahu-akbar-terror-attack-photos-facebook-suspect-california/

WE WUZ CALIPHATE N' SHIET.

#ENJOYPARADISEGOD

>armed civilians
It's in California, retard.

Religion of piece.

They have been here, there's a fucking mosque in front of Fresno State University for Christs sakes, I see the little haji cunts walking around in burkas whenever I have to drive by the place

Gonan tell my folks to stay home today and get strapped, this is fucking bullshit

This state is FUCKED

Do you guys feel European now?

I'm so sorry btw. This fucking sucks

NO CLEAR MOTIVE

>This ain't no Mecca, man, this place is fucked

God Dammit Armenians need to fucking fight back and kill these fuckin muslim scum and roaches. Too bad most Armenians are coward libtards larping as jews in hollywood or old bluehair ladies.

>The suspect, identified as 39-year-old Kori Ali Muhammad, was also wanted in connection with the fatal shooting of a security guard at a Motel 6 in Fresno on Sunday, the Fresno Bee newspaper reported.

>Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said Muhammad had expressed a hatred for white people and shouted "Allahu Akhbar" as he was being taken into custody, the Bee reported.

Could be a nigger muslim.

Not on CNN yet..

WHAT WHY!? I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE LEADING NEWS SOURCE!

>the lost found Asiatic black nation
WE WUZ CHANGGSSSS AND SHEEEEIT

he wuz a gud buoy

>commiefornia

Learn our geography before you run your mouth, you anglo trash. Better yet, get off this American site on the American-invented internet and go do something to save your country from the religion of peace.

Not in Commiefornia, britgrit.

all these attacks are in california and gay night clubs... its almost like the muslims hate faggots and leftists

u jelly?

He probably killed a bunch of Mexicans, so who even cares?

Seems like a levelheaded individual

Yeah I agree.
And we all know what California's answer will be: "30 Muzzies place some flowers. Headlines everywhere. Invite more sandnigs.

Lefties are a disease.

only kangz would understand...

youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g

But the Muslim"hates white people" does he not?

Am I being rused here?

was it a california judge who struck down the first travel ban?

desu I find that stuff more enraging

Calling it now

Young, dumb, mexican hood rat who couldn't think of anything else to say

Found his Facebook. Quick, take screenshots before it's taken down.

facebook dot com slash kori dot muhammad

Fresno is fairly conservative, and the rest of the state doesn't care about the conservative bits, so its doubtful this will be on the news for very long.

Its Commiefornia.

They'll give him free tuition paid for by taxpayers and send him to Berkeley.

I live in Fresno and there are a shit ton of habibs that live here. I was just downtown yesterday for jury duty too.

One thing I can say about this shit hole is that the police respond with a quickness and are trigger happy as fuck. I'm not worried about terrorism here.

Just friday some dummy got shot up in front of me just for running from the police. Any questions, feel free to ask. jumping in the shower real quick tho

This is the Muslim nigger

Full on Kangs n sheeit

no it's a black fella

kori ali muhammed

either radicalized here or he's from a black muzzie country and an immigrant.

either way it's the religion of peace and it's great that democrats who want nothing more than to stay in power are filling our communities with this manner of savage filth

Me too friend. My brain literally can't grasp the insanity that is the workings of a leftfag. Everytime I see it I know what's coming yet keep being astounded.

Just know that you and I are not alone but the fact that our voices don't get broadcasted ((())) makes it seem we are few; this isn't true

He can't keep getting away with this

First a black robot and now a kang.
What the fuck is with this timeline?

We Wuz Kangz

And probably got Aoe2: The African Kingdoms only for the Portuguese.

>#infinitepeace
>shoots people because they're white

hahahahaha

Kang n kat

Seriously though, that is why I come here. You guys are my news source.

>The news is here before anywhere else.
>Sources are pulled from all around the world.
>Usually starts as conflicting stories, misinfo, real stories, sources that are real, and general confusion and trolling all around.
>within minutes to hours the sources have been either verified or thrown out and then the debates on the why, how, and ramifications commences.
>Honestly I have not found a better news source.
>The shill levels are getting ridiculous though desu.

yeah same here, I usually run the OPs for major happenings. collating all the info is a bitch and an ungrateful job, but I have a talent for it it seems.

the sources and points of view from all around the world make Sup Forums a far better news source than MSM

and yes, shilling has reached gigantic levels lately

yes. all victims wer white

i grew up in fresno. isis, if you're reading this, please make sure to bomb that shitstain excuse of a town off the map

nice piece user

Islam is peaceful.

Roger.

Just walking around killing people.
America fuck! How do you even live there people?

>Commiefornia
>armed

One of the news articles said he shot someone at a Catholic charity. They're responsible for bringing in a shitton of the refugees. Makes me wonder if this guy was one of them, even though he doesn't look Somali. I haven't seen enough Sudanese or Congo fucks to know what they look like. Almost all nigs look alike to me.

This. And I don't generally like all the hatred tossed around here (I think our aims are achievable without hatred), but the vetting and true freedom of speech keep me coming back.

HOL UP

>American invented Internet
Top kek.

it was. If there was no USA there would never have been an internet. Prove me wrong.

> tfw Big Data understands the story better than the media itself

I never thought they would come to my doorstep, anons

you hol up

Takbir!

this is only the beginning

sweden style raping and sharia enforcement will start soon

Just passed by to say:WE WUZzZz

The Americans did invent the Internet; the Dept. of Defense to be exact.
A Brit invented the worldwide web.

We still don't know his motive. What could be the reason he did this?

why does he look so distracted by the shit hanging on his face? did he forget he put it there?

THIS IS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

fresno actually is one of the few counties in california that will grant concealed carry permits

Just think a vet was randomly killed not this POS

THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF ISOLATED INCIDENTS HAPPENING

I hope Gary Brecher is ok.

was the old facebook guy actually a vet?

youre doing gods work user, keep it up

I will only know your contributions and not you as that is the way of this place, however, your efforts are appreciated.

possibly; some say it was all a hoax

Yes. And also a pedophile. Hence they aren't talking about him much now

>nigger wearing a fucking ankh kills people
>fuck all muslims
How the hell is a man wearing a pagan cross muslim?

>mfw a muslim black nationalist supremecist kills commies in California

Name: Mohammed (Islamic names)
screams Allahu Akbar.

They already deleted the facebook page, dammit - /www dot facebook dot com slash kori dot muhammad

He could be a WE WUZ from Nation of Islam.

>islam hits
>its happening
no honey its just the way things are in the brave new world, you need to get used to it.