TURN ON CNN

HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
TURN ON CNN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I took this picture while standing on my chiming, are things happening?

RUSSIAN BOMBERS INTERCEPTED AVER ALASKA

WW3 IN FULL EFFECT

TURKISH TANKS ROLLING INTO BALKANS

shit happens every week tho

Gay. You're all gay. Make a happening post when nukes are in the air. Until then fuck off.

Oh please, if turks want yet another assbeating let them come, this time i propose that serbs,bosnians,hungarians and croats unite and stop them before they can cuck bosnia and serbia like before

Also we can kill the albozergs and reclaim kosovo for the serbbros

WW3 BOYS

It's not fake news buts it's blowing it out of proportion. CNN are just being their kike selves and trying to stir shit.

Hahahah we're isolated and unaffected. Let them all die then we'll see who's laughing about famines.

We'll get fallout when the brits eventually want to suck americas dick again and get blown to shit in the process

HOLY SHIT IT HAS BEGUN

>rest of the world dies
>ireland has literally no competition
>still starves to death

this is bullshit again isn't it?

Kek probably

>impllying there isn't enough population in one city than the entire balkans to zerg rush you before you have to beg to papa russia

Nukem Kim Kim

Why isn't OP banned and this thread deleted yet? Is it because this is good goy tier off topic shitposting?

>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL

>rest of the world dies
>america has literally no competition
>starve to death because you're all TV watching retards
>TFW you're only considered a first world country because you're surrounded by third world countries

>sees Nuke incoming
>with 5 minutes left of existence opens up arbitrary right wing shitposting board

We are literally the only 1st world country, Seamus.

USA and Ireland have it in common lad
Both are third world
>Wew.jpg

>Posts a TYT gif
>HOLY SHIT IT HAS BEGUN

"Yes hello? 1-800-Serb-Bros? I have a kebab I need removed. Yes I understand that the going rate for removal is one Kosovo, I can afford it."

>being this new

Pls no bully

Go to sleep. It's nothing.

68.8% of Americans are overweight or obese.
9.3% of Americans have diabetes.
46% of Americans don't believe in Evolution

This.

We intercept Russian aircraft all the time. They intercept our aircraft all the time.

It paused for a little bit when Russia didn't have the money to operate long-range aircraft like this, but this has basically been happing since the '50s on a very regular basis.

Hold up, i'll ban OP mane

being this new