Be shitty game dev

>be shitty game dev
>tell certain people not to buy your game
>your game turns out to be shit
>blame political ideologies for review bombing you when you clearly made a shit game

Why are leftists so incapable of realizing they did something wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/330820/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they are spineless, dickless retards

They did tell trump supporters to fuck off.
So, yeah. They brought it on themselves.

It's like if I was trying to bottle someone and they punched me, I can't start crying about how he's not supposed to hit girls.

Why does every company have to have a political view. They would have been fine if they mentioned nothing.

I find it humorous they are calling Trump supporters babies for giving them grief when they literally had a tantrum about Trump and told the big bad kid they can't play with their toys (game) anymore

Fucking libshits.

don't leave them a bad review just because they made a political tweet

that's what liberals do

Welcome to chic-fil-a, don't fill your a with dick.

>Attack young men in real life, everywhere in the media, the education system.
>many young disenfranchised men retreat to vidya, content minding their own business.
>Feminists and jews scream "THE GOYIM ARE LEAVING, THE GOYIM ARE LEAVING, WHAT DOOO?!?"
>Start to infiltrate the gaming community.
>Just so they can launch more attacks (justified by 'tolerance').
>Gamers develop strong anti-SJW (and anti-jew) beliefs, but it goes unnoticed because they just wanted to play some fucking games.
>Gamers start to support Trump solely based on the amount of Schlomo's and feminists REEEE'ing at him.
>Jews and feminists try to force political agendas in the vidya.
>"Oy vey, dey not buying our games, ALT RIGHT, NAZIIIS, HALL OF COSTS".

Sounds about right, jews shrieking when they hit you and all.

I honestly hope they keep going because we'll reach a point where no rational man will defend them. They are becoming so obvious and their masks have slipped right off.

Suddenly, no one will rush to help these 'victims'.

isnt this the same thing amy schumer did when her shit got bad review

Joys of being indie.

As soon as they get political, they just killed off their game. Was thinking about Yooka-Laylee, but decided against it since their snafu.

>Why are leftists so incapable of realizing they did something wrong?

It's not about left-right, it's about dumb people. Stop politicizi... oh wait, nevermind.

Ya it's what all leftist do.
If something goes wrong it's never their fault, it's the enemies of the people undermining them

This
I tend to avoid anything (((entertainment))) wise if there are political views on it

I dropped the most recent Gears of War game just because an achievement was called "I'm Drumpf"

Like why? Why add your opinion into the game? Just fuck off and let us play it without your stupid agenda

When virtue signalling goes wrong.

>Welcome to chic-fil-a, don't fill your a with dick.

What about it? They pushed Chic-fil-a for an answer on gay marriage, and they said yeah ok look, i'm not ok with it ok.

>OMG SO FUCKING POLITICAL!

Bollocks off.

No, we play by the rules they made.

>tell 50% of your audience to not play your game because you don't agree with their opinions
Great business decision

They make up excuses to try and rationalize things

Same way Sup Forums calls everyone a shill who doesn't agree with them

Stupid marketing decisions aside
Is the game bad or not?

>Just be a cuck user, its cool

There's no evidence of any sort of raid or anything when there's only 37 user reviews

It's some shitty looking point and click
store.steampowered.com/app/330820/

>"Meh, Sup Forums is probably exaggerating"
>Check metacritic page
>Highly polarized reviews
>"Yup, classic metacritic, probably just a bunch of unjustified 0s and 10s for political reasons"
>Read reviews
>Most of them are actually political-neutral
>Watch the trailer to judge for myself
>...

What kind of trailer is that? It's just a bunch of unknown voice actors (shitty Youtube celebs, maybe?) reading a line. It goes fucking forever and there's no cohesion, so you can't really know what the game is like. And it goes on for 4 minutes?

How do you expect to sell a game if your trailer is a 4 min credit sequence?

Smart companies are completely null on political views. Retarded ones speak out and get fucked.

Oh wait, that's right, SJWs don't actually play anything that costs money.

Just saw the steam page.

The 2 trailers there are still shitty and cringy as fuck, but I guess that they are better than their metacritic trailer (it's hard to beat that).

>"I'm Drumpf"
Are you fucking serious?This can't be real.

Or like when youre a washed up faggot, make a 7th movie in a shit canned series, then twll Teump supporters not to go see it.

Or when your premiering your movie in dubai, and tell reporters that Trump supporters should be culled.

Fucking liberal faggots

Same with Mighty No. 9.

>It's actually real
And what a surprise

Nobody even did that.

They're making shit up to try to drum up support because they alienated half of their potential userbase (the side where the majority actually pays for their vidya).

What they don't understand, SJWs don't want to enjoy mediums, they want to destroy them. They have no desire to buy or use the product, just to have their views injected into it.

Gaming is officially dead.
Rip in pepperoni

>implying it hasn't been dead since 2007

That's what happens when you try to turn everything into a socialization experiment.

>Make a story focused game
>Make it lighthearted
>Give it a godly OST
>Main character literally shitposts on Sup Forums in game
>Politics is completely absent and yet still uses the future setting to great effect

Politics in videogames doesn't mix well, it's often better to leave it out or just be neutral on these things to maximize your consumer base

What did Yuka laylee do?

This. Some say "don't be a baby, just buy it stupid", but they straight out told us they don't want our business.

Fired JonTron because he had a politcal chat with Sargon of Akkad.

And they knew exactly the answer they would get from them too. It should have surprised fucking no one. But it was a hot button issue at the time and they cornered the old man.

Chick Fil-A sales shot way up after the "backlash" they received because of the people turning out to support them for giving their honest answer. Chick fil-a never even had any sort of history of discrimination but suddenly because the Christian CEO says he thinks it's wrong suddenly they're giant bigots.

Because it's the easiest way for nobody or mediocre companies to gain notoriety and support. Granted it's a terrible idea largely if you are a big company and it limits your growth and potential by alienated a large segment of the population, but for literal who's it's really not a bad idea. Video game consumers, especially in the obscure market, have to trend left politically more than average.

So being a faggot probably makes some sense in this situation.

Wasn't it due to the stream with that commie Destiny? Something about crimes committed by race and mass immigration that were not PC IIRC.

Something like that. I haven't seen the actual footage but i assume jontron said absolutely nothing wrong or inaccurate.

A combination of both events yes

Look up 'highlights' of it
Even if they try their hardest to make him look bad, the only thing they manage is to make him look like he has reasonable points but just really sucks at public speaking and debating

just buy japanese games.