What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Sided with germany

Relied way too heavily on the belief that Italy would never betray them.

multiculturalism

More like Germany sided with them.

We fucked them up good.

>southern german people as ruling class paired with a significant hungarian and slavic population under one kingship
>significant cultural, ethnic, linguistic and religious differences
>"HUR DUR WHAT WENT WRONG Sup Forums"

faggot, saged and hidden

Were cucks

diversity

They started to blame their little neighbor for what one A-H citizen did to another

Yea! You really showed them at the Isonzo River!!!!

>countless failed offensives
>minimal war contribution as validated by Versailles
>anachronistic worship of the Arditi who were really just substandard shock infantry in contrast to the Western Front
>"h-hey Sup Forums we really s-showed them"

faggot

>Isonzo River
Yes in all 12 battles.

Central powers of the first world war.

Multiculturalism

cucked by everyone

Excuse me, but which country still exists?

that retarded revolution in 48

18th century mentality in 20th century Europe.

this.
at least the 13 jewish shills got what they deserved.

Diversity.
Slovak, German, Hungarian, Croat and Polish soldiers were pretty eager to fight for the monarchy.
The rest of the ethnicities were cucks who were only good at running away from battles. By 1918, the loyal ones all fell, and the cowards crawled out from their hidings and killed the empire.

>essentially joins war for gains in Dalmatia/Istria
>soldiers are all faggot cowards
>substandard peformance in pretty much every war it's ever fought post-Napoleonic era
>doesn't get Dalmatia/Istria
>descendant goes online to talk shit

lol

Drop me some redpills on 1848. Give some good old Hungarian suffering.

Multinationalism. It's what killed the Holy Roman Empire, it's what killed Yugoslavia, it's what killed the Ottoman Empire, it's what killed Czechoslovakia, it's what killed the Soviet Union (if you discount the communism of course), and it's what's going to kill current day Spain the European Union.

The Hapsburg Empire wasn't the first to be killed by it and it won't be the last mark my words. And without pic related all Unions and countries will suffer the same fate.

One of worst armies of World War I alongside the Ottomemes, the Italians and the Romanians.

And then Anglos ruined everything.

sorry Italy for that... next one for sure, I hope we can work something out

Well they did get Dalmatia and Istria. For like 25 years.

Miss you, Goulaschbro.

nézd meg a nevüket, származásukat.
jó részük még távolról sem magyar, külföldi érdekeket szolgáló lázító bérencek voltak.
feltüzelték a sok ostoba szarparasztot hogy ezzel gyengítsék a monarchiát.

Yet you used the wrong picture. Get lost kiddo.

i guess it wasn't really the best idea to force us Serbs from Vojvodina to fight fellow Serbs and not expect retaliation

Wow, 25 whole years, how did they ever keep track of all the time.

Motherfucker the U.S. occupied the Philippines for longer than that and we don't even teach it in school.

>What went wrong?

things went south for them, if you know what I mean (didn't built wall in time, they were 100 years late)

>Backstabs its allies
>BTFO'd instantly
>Army almost collapses after the Caporetto
>After constant French, British, American support, it manages to have one (1!!) successful offensive against a dying Empire, at the end of the war
>Hurr, we really showed 'em
You can't deny your kinship with rom*nia

Bohemian nobility was also there fighting, but those of future Czechoslovak mafia wanted the lands independent, so they could steal them and sold them abroad