The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America...

The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America, especially the working class whites in middle America. They hate that we Reddit browsing and NPR listening coastal liberal "elites" are the winners in a service-based globalized multicultural society, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. They see Trump as the savior that will somehow make America go back to how it was in the 1960s, when in reality there is no going back because the values of the progressivism, social justice, feminism, diversity and tolerance are the right side of history.

Numerous scientific studies have shown that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives and base their view on objective reality rather than instinctual emotion. For example conservatives follow the base instinct of kin selection, where they give preference to those who are most genetically similar to them (which gives rise to racism and xenophobia). Liberals are more intellectually enlightened and realize that race and ethnicity are social constructs, and that we're all part of the same human species and that we should all share equally with each other and not give preference to those more genetically similar to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>someone somewhere typed all this out

>liberals
>view on objective reality
hahahaha

Yeah you're so convincing when you type a lot of hoity toity "I'm a liberal so I'm better than you." BS. There's a lot of things that I could say, but I'll just go with the simplest thing for now and if you still have your head up your ass and you reply I'll expand it from there.

Fuck off.

I CARRY HOT SAUCE IN MY PURSE.

WATCH ME WHIP WATCH ME NAE NAE.

NOW HERE'S JAY Z AND BEYONCE.

>tfw "the stupidest people in America" at least know better than the geniuses importing Trucks of Peace

Kill yourself. You're a disgrace to your country.

Before everyone drops all the sand from their pockets, this is a copypasta

maga

>replying to bait
Shoot yourselves

He won because of that and how the demographics of small towns changed by being brain-drained for a good decade or so. Also they are stupid

Hillary lost becauze neoliberal atheists thought the election was about pandering to peole who sexualize their assholes and facilitate war crimes.

WTF I hate rural and suburban retards now

Where OP is posting from:

>The reality is Trump won because he appealed to the stupidest people in America

I support Trump because he makes liberals ass hurt. I really don't care what he does in the government because if he did anything too important like ordered the army to fucking level all 12 federal reserve buildings or passed the gold standard and ended welfare he would get shot by the CIA.

Nobody cares. This shit is for memes.

I think they are equally stupid, as per Gaussian distribution.

Liberals are more educated, which makes them appear smarter.

The reality is Karensky won because he appealed to the stupidest people in Russia, especially the working class in middle Russia. They hate that we ball going and noble ancestry upperclass reactionary "elites" are the winners in a class-based nationalized agricultural society, and thay blame all their failures on nobles and landowning khulaks.

I wonder who believes this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
simple video explaining how your reasoning is flawed

there you go
now fuck off

Yes, that is why 90% of liberals support communism. Get rekt

>he thinks pol are (((conservatives)))

Truth is we played everyone. We shifted the overton window our direction and are continuing to do so.

Wtf I hate the proletariat now.

I'm with the unproductive, but educated elites now!

IQ suddenly becomes very important to you amoeba whenever you proclaim the superiority of your "race".

The proven fact that Conservatives have a lower IQ than Liberals, however, is somehow ignored by you lot.

I stopped at "coastal liberal elites". You will die with a nigger dick thrusting into your guts. May Kek have mercy on your soul

>rural and suburban retards

Here we go again

is she a tranny

You're right, liberals are the smart ones.

Without liberals, there would be slavery, wars & poverty.

Hillary lost because she was a terrible candidate. You know it's bad when you rig the DNC but can't even rig the election.

Why are liberal cities full of uneducated, violent minorities?

Liberals are obvious more intelligent than conservatives.

However, liberals are retardedly naive, which is more dangerous than a bunch of maladjusted neo-reactionary fuckwits

Hillary was too intelligent to win the election. Drumpf is so dumb he got a million dollars and accidentally turned it into billions and then won the election. Hillary, like all women, is smart. And funny. Get over it.

>muh stupid DRUMPF supporters
He won because nobody likes Hillary. That's legitimately the only reason. The sooner the idiots you admit it the better your chances of winning in 2020.

Your bants blow. Thought this thread would be funnier, guess the jokes on me.

Is it possible liberals lost because Hillary is terrible?

Conservatives have hated her for over a decade, and liberals felt betrayed by her stealing the primary.

Trump only won because his opposition is universally loathed.

How did you come to that conclusion that they are more intelligent?

Are they more productive with their history English degree?

What do you make of the fact that bankers/politicians rely on economic/population growth to supply themselves with the wealth they need to continue flying around the world consuming copious amounts of resources (which causes environmental degradation and global warming), and that one of the main ways they drive economic/population growth is through immigration?

This is not a left vs. right problem. This is a stupid vs. intelligent problem, and the fact that you try to frame this as a left vs. right problem in addition to making it an issue of race (which it most definitely is not) makes me think that you might be on the wrong side of history.

>They hate that we Reddit browsing and NPR listening coastal liberal "elites" are the winners in a service-based globalized multicultural society

How can you work a service job and believe that you're superior to anyone?
Congratulations you work at starbucks your a real winner!

>i hate the working class

Go to bed angela, tomorrow will be better

Didn't read.
We chose a kike puppet over a Saudi puppet.
We chose the patriarchy over rampant faggotry.
We chose to not let parasitic democrat swine bleed middle America to death.
Fuck you, leftist cunts. We're not done fucking you yet.

Well, they were smart enough to see through Trump's bullshit

Why do the stupidest people in America make significantly more money on average than the smartest and most educated people?

>winners in a service based...
Being barista at Starbucks is not winning

>liberals are more intelligent

Nah they are all about the feelz. They feel that poor people should suffer so that they can feel better about america having policies that hurt the poor but don;t effect the liberal elites.

I know you won't respond to my post.

Not even acknowledging and attempting to ignore valid criticism is a classic technique used by people with no honour.

I'm tired about the dumb, white working class vote excuse. What about the dumb niggers and spics? Who did they vote for?

They give the boss better head.

>I dont do what you do so you are stupid

You are a mudslime

>here let me chastise the poor for their opinions this will surely sway them to my side
get ready for him to win again in 2020

what the hell is wrong with her head

If I agree to read all of that will you post more Antifu?

>Winners in a global service economy

Then why do you need to keep begging for universal healthcare and debt relief?

The stupidest people in America are niggers and 90% of the few who voted chose Hillary

/thread

My exact thoughts and image feels, senpai.

Libs sit around in an ethnic restaurant, culturally misappropriating some far flung third world's cuisine, while chuckling about the Trump jokes they heard on a TV show that closely matches their mindset, and think that they are the lords of creation and capitals of industry because they helped a friend get a contract advising their HR department on leadership retreats or something.

>not productive
>not educated as much as they would think
>possibly more well traveled than some Kansas hick who didn't serve in Iraq getting shot at.
>not even capable of critical thought

nice bait

Question.

Trump won the educated and wealthy vote.

If you're so smart, why are you poor and uneducated?

Libertarians iirc score higher on IQ tests than liberals. Also unless those tests were Raven's matrices etc. they are testing language skills disproportionately, which of course will make estrogen-soaked lefties do well. Test fluid intelligence, problem solving skills, or stress-resilience and I bet that centre-right people will score the highest.

Then why would they vote for Hillary's bullshit?

FROGUS AUGUSTUS!!!

Just keep posting Antifu, Hans. I didn't come here to read your blog.

Her bullshit was harder to see through

PAY NATO DENBTS, MEHMET

Trump won the educated and wealthy vote.

Liberals have cultural precedence because utilizing their ideas is good for business (increased customer and labor pool).

They appear smart by default because they are the only ones given airtime, essentially.

As you can see from their love affair with Islam and their war on free speech they are as susceptible to mouth breathing backwards stupidity as any bible belt trailer park hick.

Not for me.

This and the faster everyone else catches up the better it'll be for the rest of the country. Trump is a sideshow and I'm comfy af watching shit burn.

>LIBERALS ARE MORE EDUCATED
>JUST IGNORE THE UNEDUCATED PORTION OF OUR PARTY, THEY DON'T MATTER

>base their view on objective reality rather than instinctual emotion
BBHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

opens the window for fresh air

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Higher I.Q.

>Keep losing

Seems like they should figure out how to apply it better.

Working class whites are not the stupidest people in America. In fact, they've produced some of our very best men- Lincoln, Jackson, Eisenhower, Nixon, Lindbergh, Hemingway etc
Our dumbest group by far is blacks, but I wouldn't make crude posts about them because I'm not trady t b h

It really wasn't

>stupidest people in America
Negroids and other non-whites supported Hillary, not Trump. The most intelligent and informed demographic, white males, overwhelmingly supported Trump.

please never fucking say the phrase "hoity toity" in defense of Sup Forums ever, EVER again, holy fucking shit

>germcuck trying to explain american politics

Ackhmed, I think there is soccer on tv. Go watch that instead.

>Numerous scientific studies
polls are not scientific. they're literally compilations of anecdotes. These same polls had Hillary winning, which disproves their 'science'

no people are just tired of the cancer that is called "the left"

No, no, it wasn't.

the stupidest people in America are black people though

If libtards are so smart how come trump supporters earn more than them ? You should be fucking embarrassed getting outsmarted and by Dumbass trump supporters C U C K

This.

I hope she does some socially liberating sexual exploration soon. Like Facial Abuse or Blacked.

She should know that it would REALLY upset the Nazis. Especially an air tight gangbang.

>working class whites are dumb
>welfare leeching niggers are smarter

This is what Ahmed actually believes

When I was hiring in the few months leading up to the election, I promised myself that I wouldn't hire any liberals not matter their qualifications so that I didn't have to hear them bitching about Donald Trump. To my surprise, there were tons of applications but no liberals applied for the jobs in this majority democrat city. Silly me, thinking that it would be an issue.

>force choke at the end

wtf i love "not giving preference to those more genetically similar to me" now
wtf i love having to live with shitskins because thats just the way things have to be for some reason now

why so angry. you're no longer featured on fatpeoplehate since it was banned.

>tfw to intelligent to concern myself with politics

sage

>Numerous scientific studies have shown that liberals are more intelligent than conservatives

Please cite these studies and the scientists behind them

>$20 says they are kikes

>tfw Germans are the new Kikes

sagemotherfucker sage

>stupidest

>listens to npr
>voted for Trump

if the stupidest people can be so easily manipulated why do you think only republicans are doing it

indeed bro

>your
die, low IQ faggot

>stupidest people in America
>working class whites in middle America

Rofl. You literally know nothing about America if you think those are among the stupidest.