Fresno Shooter

What made him hate white people?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/True-Story-Kori-Explicit-B-God/dp/B06X6MT9QJ/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=dm_aw_dp_sp_bb_sfa
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig
twitter.com/search?q="Allahu Akbar"&src=tren
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39636104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What made him hate white people?
cnn and democrats of course

probably got WHITED.

Racist Drumpf supporters what else retard

Coalburning milf dumped him.

BLEACHED

Islam.

>Kori Ali Muhammad
Take a guess. Being black and having very low impulse control doesn't work in his favour either.

>calls out Trump supporters for being bigots
>calls them retards, which is bigoted according to liberals

LIBERALS: "It's OK when we do it."

This. American blacks on Islam or We wuz Jews are almost always dangerous.

I like smoking weed with negros that talk about African religion and history. I swear the kunta kinta niggas are my niggas.

burn the coal, others pay the toll?

he went on Sup Forums

Is this meta bait?

fuck these coalburner pieces of shit. I swear to god this shit only happens in california. In chicago I hardly ever see coalburners in public

>What made him hate white people?
Dumpft

Vindictive leftists manipulating any minority they can sink their hooks into.

Oh stfu.

caribean blacks are generally cooler, its true

he was a literal insane homeless person

this, I thought racism was dead until I found Sup Forums

its true california is a cesspool and its the capitol of racemixing and coalburning.

Chekeked

>God is great in Arabic

Thanks BBC

>liberals call whites racist and a nigger kills whites...

Dindu nuffin wrong... all that slavery an shiiiieeet

He got da bleach
Den Lost his reach
Den Whitey he teach
Wit a boom rucka rar
Alu fucking akbar

bbc is run by niggers

This should be the new banner on Sup Forums.

some true autism here- KEK

Yes but their children often latch on to American Black culture. also don't forget in their home countries the poor are excessively violent.

They normally just report that the person was 'shouting', and add nothing further.

For you my niblet

oh they are definitely violent motherfuckers and I wouldn't want to live anywhere near a large group of them. My point is just that they tend to act less stereotypically niggerish, they have more a sense of their own history and the like

Surely everyone has noticed that so many islamist terrorists are black muslim converts.

The guy who killed Lee Rigby, the recent London attack, one of the 7/7 bombers etc...

Why?

>underrated

Conflicted if I should be pissed or happy that these mongrels are this damn dumb. I've been to enough large events where there's 0 security outside and groups of hundreds piled together waiting to get to the ticket checkpoint. If any of these retards had any sense they'd target the next mass gathering, annual event to do pull their next jihad. Instead they shoot up some randoms on a sidewalk and get domed by cops not long after.

slowly but surely i am beginning to hate white people as well.

I came to pol a civic nationalists.. but constant shit about jews makes me think about how white people have always fucked me over.

I have no mouth and i want to poo in loo.

can speak to this - have had a lot of family inlaws side mostly but not all that have been in prison, for the last 15 years or so there has been heavy muslim indoctrination to blacks specifically in prisons - I'm convinced this is not by accident and is a long game plan to infest this country - it is a holy war, end of story-islam vs Christianity

please tell me the coal burner was one that died

Jew aren't white you absolute fucking retard

Isn't it about time Sup Forums stopped blaming Jews for everything and put their hatred towards the goddamned Muzzies?

Off yourself please.

That is the correct way of reporting it.

>tfw black
>tfw had my heart broken by a white chick before

It does things to you

is this him brothers??

amazon.com/True-Story-Kori-Explicit-B-God/dp/B06X6MT9QJ/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=dm_aw_dp_sp_bb_sfa

youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g&t=5s

he didnt hate whites though
>just look at his yt
>he was a good guy
>he dindu
youtube.com/watch?v=7iHXt6DzC9g&list=UU8WX2lUGdDv9UeVaq6CFvig

If they did this all mosques would burn. The jews want subtle war and slow death. If the jews allowed a major event again whites will wake up.

>so much for the tolerant left!
hahahahahahaha

habbening on drudge

I'm going to make a mixtape of this and Michael Brown's rap tunes. "Dollahs and Allah vol. 1"

>77
KEK confirms CNN and Democrats are making the world a worse place.

>Kraut genetics

My god right in my town. I don't live far from downtown either. He was wanted for the murder of a security guard at a motel a few days ago too.

I never understand this... Do women just ignore the name or something? What the fuck is going on in their mind when the guy they are talking to reveals he's named Ali Mohammed?

G-guys, I don't think Trump is that great. It's not s-safe to be white anymore.

all non whites hate whites

>Ankh

WE

white lives matter

Even more bizarre how they are completely OK with giving their half-breed babies some kind of Möhämmed Alibaba surname and go about the rest of their life smiling...

>tanned american expresses religious sentiment after being involved in multiple random fire fights because of white racism

no. three white bois got BLACKED to death.

>muslim
>literally wearing a pagan cross
don't know if trolls or just stupid

>Most unstable race meets most unstable religion
It's a fucking mystery.

Him on fb

white women are truly disgusting creatures. Why would you ever want to fuck one?

When niggers leave the city to do this they go missing.

Don't talk tough now, Ali

so it was a terrorist attack then?

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Nation of Islam

lmao heeere we go. "It's not real Islam, just a cult!"

They're like the obese, they have an imbalance than doesn't allow them to see reality, instead everything is filtered, so a nigger can be attractive to her same way a fat person doesn't vomit overtime they look in the mirror.
Women are also low iq, omar mohhaud or whatever the fuck just sounds exotic to a woman. He could tell her his name was pho soup and it wouldn't make a difference.

>date a white, live in spite
>mess with vanilla, turn into a killa

WUZ

Aren't they the people who killed Malcom X?

>he's so cultured and exotic
>who cares if he could beat me? I can fix him up

WUZ AKZUMITES N SHIEET

>Not on CNN, not on MSNBC, not on Huffington post

this shooting must be FAKE news

>man of unknown race and motive

This is true, I'm in the NW burbs and the few racemixers I see are white/asian.

Malcolm X was a NoI figurehead until he pissed off some of the more insane members.

NEWS IS TRENDING
twitter.com/search?q="Allahu Akbar"&src=tren

GET THIS TO TRUMP

SO HE CAN TWEET IT

Cleanse yourself with oven fire, you kike filth.

Why do you expect the Nig Nog Networks to report the truth on nig nogs?

Is that a fucking dildo in his hand?

Nation of Islam is fucking incomprehensible

West Dundee reporting.

dont let this slide

If his name wasnt so faakkt i would jewgle, but CBA

White women are hard to get along with. She probably left a bad taste on his mouth

cnn

YAKUB PLEASE SAVE US

Hopefully the coal burner was one of the three he knocked off.

this. CNN is worse than the koran, it spreads and creates hatred through carefully doctored false narratives and complete fabrications

God Fucking damn it! I'm tired of killers claiming islam before going on a rampage. He makes me look bad for being muslim. I just want to practice my americanized version of Islam by myself and keep it for myself.

t. Whitewashed americanized muslim

This is fake...... the caption is edited.

Le fug?

how selfish are coalburners? its sad if a woman is one, but she's already a lost cause. but i bet she brought this murderer around her friends and family, they are socially pressured to allow it.

Joy Lane maybe?

Even the BBC is reporting it.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39636104

Chicago is an oasis in the middle of nowhere (the midwest). That is probably why. You also need to get out more....

coal burners kikebook,
/julie.braunfulcher?lst=612664851%3A1499982154%3A1492555480

u gone knee me fore i knee u

from an article I read....

"Muhammad also yelled "Allahu Akbar" during the incident, but officials did not conclude that the shooting was an act of terrorism."

I want you all to read that slowly to yourselves and tell me how stupid this really is