How can white boys say Pharaohs wusn't black?

How can white boys say Pharaohs wusn't black?

Look at that facial structure, literally looks like Wesley Snipes.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourarticlelibrary.com/essay/biology-essay/important-criteria-for-racial-identification/41809/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tyrone is blind

>How can white boys say Pharaohs wusn't black?

Because black people are trying to claim every single historical figure of significance?

>Whitey McWhiterson was BLACK!!!!

>We Wuz WHITE!!!!!

God damn, black people, stop being misled by jews.

Honestly though Tyrone look deep within yourself and look around at your friends and family. Do you honestly think sub Saharan Africans built Egypt? Get over your inferiority complex.

American blacks are 30% White on average, America has existed for 300 years.

That is not a nigger nose nor nigger lips.

And they're still stupid impulsive savages.

I don't care anymore yes you own Egypt Blackman. They are waiting for you. Free flights on Egypt air for kangz to come hizzy

White man just keeps holding them back from their true destiny

Looks like a modern Egyptian.

Can any blacks here provide profile shot

Because Pharohs were rich and fat, so the face it of a fat white guy and they even cover the double chin.

Yes we blacks built Egypt and gave you dumb white people a civilizeaytion.

>civilizeaytion
nice b8

Here's a African queen.

Face it, whites have no culture, but we do.

That's not even the blackest one.
Look at this dude

> americans
> cultural appropriating leaches

The Egyptians were a mixture of RED SKIN and ASIAN (yellow)

we wuz mass shoooters

She's Caucasian mix though

literally UUUU

Keke knows all.

honestly Egyptians look more Asian than they look white or black. The eye shape.

There are blacks who look asian in Africa

>implying all american niggers arent mixed
>implying arab dont look like mixed niggers
>implying ancient egypt which was ruled at one point by niggers werent mixed looking niggers

WE

this board has convinced itself that every "black person" has the facial shape and structure of a southern nigerian, there's no point in arguing with an echo chamber, just laugh and mock them

>This guy isn't black
>people call me black on Sup Forums

I think this board relies too much on muh graphs but people here don't seem to do their own research and read views that challenge their own.

Totally white.

yourarticlelibrary.com/essay/biology-essay/important-criteria-for-racial-identification/41809/

No she's not.

The picture is black and white you dumb white boy.

Ancient Egyptians pre-dated the Jews.

But they were semitic.

the pharoahs were western european

Mine is the middle. What does that mean?

gingers have a hair follicle cross section of a swastika

Oh, for crap's sake...
Listen, the Egyptians did have ONE black dynasty because they referred to it as black (Nubian) to distinguish it from the Mediterranean dynasties that ruled it for the rest of its history.
This is almost as stupid as saying Cleopatra VII (an inbred Greek) was black.

caucasoid-mongoloid-negroid

you have asian blood

Word on the street is that king tuts DNA was like a 90% match with Euros and a 2% match with modern Egyptians.

>American blacks are 30% White on average, America has existed for 300 years.

>He thinks white people were breeding with blacks before the 1960s.

This is the guy who unified the 2 kingdoms. He looks like

King tut = all pharaohs. Good thinking.
Spend some time on wikipedia looking at the statues of pharaohs and tell me if they all look like king tut.

That looks like it's made from concrete and the style looks modern and nothing like Egyptian sculpture.
>I call bullshit on this

I never said Tut= all Pharaohs.

You assumed thats what I meant, because you are apparently very sensitive about this issue.

But you are agreeing however that there was a line of pharoahs that were far closer to modern Europeans than modern Egyptians? It's strange to me.

I think a very interesting theory to think about as fiction, is the theory that the Tut line was a holdover from an ancient line of pre deluvial people that eventually populated Europe, hence the possible DNA similarities. No evidence for that but I think it would make a good piece of fiction.

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

>But you are agreeing however that there was a line of pharoahs that were far closer to modern Europeans than modern Egyptians
Yes, I agree but I think the founders were black.

>when american niggers are just bantu
>when bantu were enslaving and genociding other native Africans for thousands of years before white people
>when the Rwandan genocide was because of Hutu bantu nigs killing the blacks actually native to that region

Right, I expect realistic art from some barely civilized artist 5000 years ago.
Seriously, I doubt that the ancient Egyptians really cared all that much about race. Ramses II married a Hittite, after all. If you believe the Bible, they had no problem promoting Jews that could serve the state well.
The issue is that black-centric thought think all of Africa is black, which it isn't and never was (at least in the last 7000 years). There is much to celebrate in sub-Saharan history without having to embarrass oneself in trying to co-opt Mediterranean history to claim a false and un-needed history. Have some pride in your sub-Saharan history, black people.

...because it happened you mongoloid.

I think there were black dynasties, but there were all kinds of dynasties. Egypt cannot be claimed particularly by one ethnic group, but I find it interesting that the American blacks like to fantasize that they were all Pharoahs in the past, or that even *most* of the pharoahs were black. They do aggrandize the number of success of characters they may simply suspect to have ben black because they have very little to claim otherwise.

The reality of the situation is that the vast majority of Americans whose ancestors came from Africa, came from Western Africa. And I find it equally offensive as I do pathetic, that those people would appropriate Egyptian culture to satisfy their appalling lack of history or accomplishment.

Quite simply, Pyramids are more impressive than mud castles. There are native Americans who are proud to celebrate their tribal ancestors. Blacks from Western Africa should show some respect for their blood and celebrate Western Africa- not play pretend games about the Egyptians.

See how the chin/jaw of black skulls stick out more? We can see that happening with the head of the Sphinx, which would suggest sub Saharan (black). While other pharaohs defineately have a more caucasian skull structure (shallow jaw, thin nasal ridge). I believe there were both black and Caucasian pharaohs. Defefinately a very mysterious culture that we are still trying to fully understand.