Sup Forums cannot refute this

Sup Forums cannot refute this.

SJW's shouldn't be allowed near children.

>the election can't be rigged
>IT WAS RIGGED!

sage

>Revolution is "fun"
>Kid's like things that are fun
>Revolution is ok

Refute this

I get shitting Tommy Pickles - who's on the right though?

replying

You don't rig something just so you can rebel against the result. That's retarded.

I'm not sure I quite get what's going on in the original cartoon. Is it advocating for violent revolution in order to overthrow the unelected deep state actors who believe they should have final say over whether or not the duly elected president is 'right for the job'?

i dont wanna

what retard drew that

Someone should educate that educator on what a republic is and why it's not the same thing as a democracy

>rebelling against a minority ruler
Uh...racist much?

if you're trying to introduce the idea of rebelling against authority seems like a neat way to segway into it.

>and then they shot and killed the teacher as she had instructed them to overthrow their superiors

fuck miguel

pinky

oh no

Or is it?

FU.

I'll enjoy my 24 hour ban for replying to (you)

>Advocating for the children to stand up for themselves and fight for freedom by overthrowing people who think they know what's best for everyone and that they deserve to make it so

A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
it feels bad that this is almost certainly the opposite of what this person was trying to say

>Segway
It's 'segue' buddy

pls dont

Nope

Fuck off with these

fooggg

Why

>wears a peace symbol
>deliberately agitates for a revolution.
truly fires up the old synapses.

>Advocates revolution
>Wears a peace symbol

Kek I pray that you smite thee.

Kill yourself.

wtf i'm a communist now

>C9tnbHfV0AAjHUi.jpg
Looks like they figured out how to randomize file names when the upload them.

Nice doubles

IT'S JUST IRONIC BRO!

fpbp

FUG

except that's not revolution you pompous cunt that's dictatorship
>teachers in charge of teaching democracy
>unelected quasi-fascist mind jailers in charge of teaching kids abput self determination
fuck teachers

can someone explain what

oh no i get it trump won so revolution okay

pls no

Goddamnit

This should be the next meme. Try to lump SJWs in with pedophiles to get normals to turn on them.

>FOX NEWS ALERT: 4th grade class erects guillotine; teacher decapitated

not cool, burger

you gotta love the blatant hypocrisy of wearing a shirt with a peace sign on it while advocating for the violent (and generally bloody) overthrow of a legitimate democratic government

>talking about the revolution wearing a tshirt with a peace symbol
You're doing it wrong
I think that's the funny part about current antifa/leftists mongoloids: they are weak as fuck compared to a big part of right-wingers
How do you want to start a revolution without guns?

Try to refute this. You can't and you will embarrass yourself i you try.

I wish I could find the 1940's film based on after school clubs based on various forms of government and how the democratic group got the most shit done and the autocratic one only got shit done under supervision.

anyway, op, here you go.

>I wonder what erica's parents will think that you're hijacking the class election because you're asshurt that trump won. What does this even have to do with math anyway? how did you get this job?

Kek'd and check'd

Delet this

>1post by this ID

afbzdfb

Mada mada dane

Liberal faggots weren't crying when the same system helped Obama win

I have immunity dog so fuck off

Fuck you faggot

>sees people rebelling against a legitimate ruler

Load up the .50 BMG.

It's going to be fun.

fug

kys

Her revolution is everyone who voted for Miguel is prosecuted by Erica voters and civil war breaks out while she vigorously fingers her asshole to the sight of the spilt blood of children

Yare yare daze...

Tommy never pooped his diaper after the first episode.

fuck

Fuk

Jews do it all the time since they profit from conflict in other nations theough lending the money to fund conflicts

Kys

RE-TARD

It's too bad the comic isn't even an argument.

At least the artwork is accurate of modern day America.

I will refute this. I have immunity doggo.

Fuck you.

kys
These posts are slide posts

Sage

Smh

desu

senpai

Imunity Cat

>Miguel won every clique within the class except the slightly larger "typical cartoon retards" clique [pictured] who voted Naparella, so she gains slightly more votes in total
>Naparella loses, because the election is based on the selection made by each clique rather than the total number of votes, a fact that both candidates knew before the election
looks like Nappy-headed-rella should have campaigned harder among the more sensible groups

fgt

I almost thought "how did she not realize the similarity to Bernie/Hillary" and then I remembered they are retarded.

It's a Jungian thing

nig

can't be done

Fuk u

nigger

The unabomber was the last rebel and he was near prophetic of the future we would have. He was against liberals like the one who made this piece of shit comic and believed them to be tools of the technocracy and nothing more.
That's all SJWs are, tools.

god damn I hope they try.

Yes we can. The refutation you are looking for is "Educational Standards". Also, proper escalation of authorial involvement.

wisdom

Try teaching Democracy first you fat retired titcow!

oh no

No

cunt

Sounds likes interesting way to transition lesson plans. I don't care if she means the electoral college which has been in existence for 250 years.

You will choke within 24 hours.

wtf

fag

Damn

Checked.

fug

I can't tell whether this is supposed to be ironic or not