Not much time

I'm ten days ahead...the Russians where prepared..get this to people...it has to be prevented...34 minutes into the attack, the strategic forces of the United States have suffered a crippling blow.
Of the 1000 Minuteman missiles, only 45 remain operational, of the 330 B-52 Bombers, all but 22 have been destroyed on the ground, of the 41 ballistic missile submarines, 17 have been destroyed in port and an unknown number are presumed lost at sea.

The attack has been restricted to strategic military targets. 8 million Americans are dead.

The United States is given an ultimatum: Any attempt at retaliation will result in the certain annihilation of America's urban population.

9 minutes later, the President orders all surviving U.S. forces to cease fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlPEBROvR9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

tl;dr

Pussy boi larping

if true put me in screencap

>implying 100s of nukes still operational isn't enough to answer back with a second strike
LARP harder.

Related:

>I'm ten days ahead...the Russians where prepared
Use these ten remaining days to learn the difference between where and were.

cool story bro

fuck off john titor stop raping the space time continuum and creating parallel split universes

8 Million dead Septics?

Oy Vey!

The Ohios are more than 50% of America's Nuclear deterrent. You'll never take all of them out even in a full on surprise attack.

This

>1000 Minutemen

Couldn't even wiki it, huh you fucking larping X nigger

Good larp, my dude. Wanna join my RPG group?

Let's play some MYFAROG.

Time to lay off the drugs, Johnny.

Shifted back now..again..no..1983...

Soviet Union is shown to have commenced a military buildup in East Germany (which the Soviets insist are Warsaw Pact exercises) with the goal of intimidating the United States, the United Kingdom, and France into withdrawing from West Berlin. When the United States does not back down, Soviet armored divisions are sent to the border between East and West Germany.

During the late hours of Friday, September 15, news broadcasts report a "widespread rebellion among several divisions of the East German Army." As a result, the Soviets blockade West Berlin. Tensions mount, and the United States issues an ultimatum that the Soviets stand down from the blockade by 6:00 a.m. the next day, and noncompliance will be interpreted as an act of war. The Soviets refuse, and the President of the United States orders all U.S. military forces around the world on DEFCON 2 alert.

On Saturday, September 16, NATO forces in West Germany invade East Germany through the Helmstedt checkpoint to free Berlin.

The Soviets hold the Marienborn corridor and inflict heavy casualties on NATO troops.
Two Soviet MiG-25s cross into West German airspace and bomb a NATO munitions storage facility, also striking a school and a hospital.

Unconfirmed reports that nuclear weapons were used in Wiesbaden and Frankfurt.

Soviet Army reaches the Rhine. Seeking to prevent Soviet forces from invading France and causing the rest of Western Europe to fall, NATO halts the Soviet advance by airbursting three low-yield tactical nuclear weapons over advancing Soviet troops. Soviet forces counter by launching a nuclear strike on NATO headquarters in Brussels.

The Soviet Air Force then destroys a BMEWS station at RAF Fylingdales, England and another at Beale Air Force Base in California.

sounds fine to me.

9 million, holy fuck, that área a huge lot of corpses to bury

>saving america from jews.
Aint doin it.

pics or it didn't happen

kektactular

How can we stop them?

We are only common folks...

Lifted, word for word, from the 1979 PBS documentary "First Strike."

You just finished watching "By Dawn's Early Light" in another thread and this was recommended.

>literally pulling from wikipedia
youre a fucking retard