Western women are trash

Anybody else here been cucked? Old middle aged man here, 42. Wife cheated on me 10 years ago with her cousins husband that we were friends with. I spent 8 years angry and drinking, finally got over it, and I find out she did it with another friend of mine a year ago. I'm going to go beat his ass in a few. AMA.

You stayed with her? Idiot.

I tried to be a good man. Live and learn, I guess. I've cheated on her too, so it's a wash that way. She just likes to make me a cuck and parade me in front of my "friends" she's fucked.

I guess nobody here is interested in talking to a real cuck.

Can't relate. Never been in a relationship

Keep it that way. Fuck whores. My life is over.

mares > western women

Any kids?

Yeah, two teenage daughters. I hold all the cards here. Wife is a HS graduate nobody; I'm a tradesman that can work anywhere I please. I'll take a 60k year pay cut just to fuck her over if she starts shit, and she knows it.

How you handle this will affect those daughters forever. The high road has got to be the best way I think.

>two teenage daughters
wow you sure got fucked

>How you handle this will affect those daughters forever. The high road has got to be the best way I think.
I let the first guy slide. Thought about killing him. Basically ruined my life by not doing so. I'm gonna go bash this fuckers face in with a 12 inch Crescent wrench in about an hour. I've had enough.

7 years, we met in highschool.
She was sleeping with her carpool that picked her up in front of the house every morning.
I threatened to break his arms, she packed up all of her stuff in the middle of the night, stole my cat, and moved to his place.

My first and last girlfriend. 23 now and im a jobless wreck who moved back in with my mother.

>I've cheated on her too

fuck you.

why would u hold it against the guy and not your wife and yourself

Only a GF? U are very lucky - 23 is young. Move on, man up. As soon as you get going again u will forget about her completely.

are u shitskinned

>fuck you.
She used her cunt as a weapon from the day we got married. Literally didn't fuck her on our wedding night. Put up with that shit for 2 years, then started cheating. I was lucky to get laid once a month when I was 23.

>are u shitskinned
No, we're all white.

>KEEP CALM and

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm just going to pretend for a second you aren't meme baiting. Get some help. Lose your wife. Don't clobber some lad because your wife is unfaithful. Just get a divorce and move on with your life. If you want to ruin it just off yourself now, lad.

You really want to hurt her?
Divorce her, keep the 60k, and get a new GF at least 10-years younger than her.

tf,beat the hoe up if anything.

and you cucked youserlf to begin with.
you should've gone looking for other bitch the moment you knew the truth