STOP BUYING THINGS!

youtube.com/watch?v=v4oysLUcuRM

>capitalism is the cancer of this world
>capitalism is build upopn the thought of having infinite ressources
>capitalism has nothing social in it
>capitalism is anti human

tell me Sup Forums why are you still buying things? Live a simpler life, faggot.

Varg is so fucking stupid I find it legitamitely upsetting

>capitalism is build upopn the thought of having infinite ressources
This is literally the exact opposite of the truth.

Capitalism exists because resources are finite, and therefor have value and need to be traded. If resources were infinite then they'd inherently have zero value and Capitalism wouldn't exist. How the fuck do people listen to this.

He's right tho.

Capitalism IS cancer.

But as soon as someone says this here, one gets always declared as communist.

But i am not, and varg is not.

Maybe in the 1800s m8, but look at the shit today, we treat rare earths and sell them cheap as fuck, as if they regrow on trees and shit, don't be stupid.

Post-scarcity is real time era that will happen sometime in the future

We just won't see it for another couple hundred years when white people finally rid the planet of lessors and can focus on the real issues, like finding space pussy.

The reason people turn on you when you say it is because it's legitamitely fucking retarded and something a child with zero understanding says.

If you're a farmer and your neighbor is a blacksmith and you give him some potatoes in exchange for repairing your hoe then you've just had a capitalist exchange. Rampant consumerism is not the same as capitalism and Capitalism is a natural process as old as human civilization itself.

He's not wrong.

I have some really bad news for you..

>don't be stupid.

I'm not. I'm using fucking logic here, not speaking like a 14 year old stoner hippy girl. Capitalism cannot exist with infinite resources. The entire premise of capitalism is limited resources and therefore assigning value to them. If resources were infinite they'd have zero value and would not need to be traded.

Saying capitalism exists as though resources were infinite is an objectively wrong and a fucking idiotic statement.

Thats nice and all, but on this scale right now it's wrong and bad for humanity.

Why are people too retarded to understand this?

Its not "i give u horse you give me 4 sheep"
It's :you give me 2 planets i give you mars and 2 moons" right now you fucking faggot

>Why are people too retarded to understand this?

Because you're an idiot. No one shares your opinion because it's based on a flawed premise and your reasoning is objectively wrong.

then tell me why they are bringing up a new smartphone every year? They do this in the thinking that they can do this forever, don't they?

>then tell me why they are bringing up a new smartphone every year?
Because people pay for it
>They do this in the thinking that they can do this forever, don't they?
>he thinks technological advancement is a "resource"
You are officially too fucking stupid to have a discussion with

>technological advancement
>GOYS LOOK AT THIS NEW PHONE I BROUGHT UP WITH 1 MP MORE AND A NEW COLOR BUY IT NOW GOYIM, DOESN'T MATTER IF IT KILLS OUR PLANET, RESOURCES ARE INFINITE! WE JUST INVADE RUSSIA FOR NEW ONES! YOU WON'T BE ALIVE WHEN ALL THE RESSOURCES ARE GONE IN 100+ YEARS!

>leaf

You sure love it to get cucked by "Capitalism" don't you leaf?
Have fun paying 2 million + for a fucking cuck shed when you finally got your first job and need to get cucked by the banks to buy that, but wait, you don't plan to get kids, you just want to shitpost til you die, alone, don't you?

>replying twice
Calm your autism down

if he can do it, i can do it too

If resources were infinite they would have no value. If there's 1 rock and me and another person want it then it has value and me and thst guy have to trade something for it and match it's value. If me and another guy want a rock and there's infinite rocks then they are worthless and we don't have to trade for them, we just grab them.

This defeats your entire argument and you're a fucking idiot.

He says from via his computer that pulled resources from the earth and is powered by pulling resources from the earth and burning them
>THE CORRECT LEVEL OF TECHNOLOGY IS [what I currently own and use], ANY MORE IS DEGENERATE
I want nice stuff Hans, you and Earth Mother can both fuck off

>telling germans to be less autistic

>another Varg thread