Trump supporters and other anons

Trump supporters and other anons...

Why isn't she in jail yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rich people don't go to jail

I ask myself the same thing

This unfortunately. We'll have to wait for karma to catch up to her.

Because she is a powerful politician.
How many rich Republican scumbags go to jail? Very few, and they fuck over millions

same here bro!

LOOK, WE KNEW WE FUCKED UP! YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN, OKAY???

Because Jews.

Sadly this is the correct answer

Well that's a lie - plenty of rich people have gone to jail.

Rich people in the pocket of Jews, nevermind if they're actually Jews themselves,, however, in a nation ruled by Jewry, do not go to jail.

This is correct

Because a puppet isn't going to lock up another puppet.

Truth

>Its 4dee chess centipede! Dont b silly! Its all part of his plan. lol. You shill!

Because they don't want to set a precedent.

Every member of the US government is complicit in crimes both international and against the American people.

Make Assassination popular again!

Obama loaded all of big federal agencies with his cronies. They have to be flushed before there is even a chance of putting a Clinton in jail. Not to mention all the back room support she will get from capital hill to keep he from outing everyone else.

Because we were lied to.

because trump cucked out
nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-investigation.html?_r=0
if you wanted one sign he had been jewfucked, this is it

nice filenames

It would be a waste of Trumps time to bother with washed up Hillary. And I still expect her to fuck up and get nailed anyway.

>i-its a waste of time who cares!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Because she has copies of Trump's tax forms

>Why isn't she in jail yet?
Because her and Blumpf take orders from the same (((people)))

Because her a trump are both (((puppets)))

He promised it, so he'd better do it. He won't though because he's a puppet.

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET YOUR THE PUPPET YOUR THE PUPPET

They're both the puppet

>Trump doesn't have time to keep his promises because he is too busy breaking them.
Maybe he would have time if he wasn't being the world police like he said he wouldn't

Because democrats are stone walling every investigation and liberal cucks give them the power to do it.

Trump wants her to run in 2020

Maybe he saw human beings being gassed and changed his mind and said "fuck you" to anyone that laughed about him changing his mind. Killary would have left them to die just to save face.

i nunno, why isnt he impeached yet?

cuz its all five finger fodder

She's fucking trump and that's the real thing they're hiding trump and Hillary having dirty arf arf sex with pee pee

that's why Trump got away with raping a 13 year old girl

shes down in the (((deep underground military base network)))

the only versions of her seen in public are her clones

>protip, clones are the reason why sometimes politicians seem to rapidly age or otherwise look "slightly different" than usual, its also the reason for her rapidly deteriorating health, because the cloning process isnt foolproof yet - that'll take ET tech.

>Killary would have left them to die just to save face.

It's like you have no idea why they call her killary in the first place.

Thank you for seriously answering this question. I went through old election videos from supporters and a large majority wanted Hillary to be convicted.
I find it almost heartbreaking that she hasn't. With everyone trying their hardest to stop Trump in his tracks, it may appear like he hasn't done anything when he has gotten started almost instantly on all election promises. Whether or not they get through isn't entirely up to Trump himself.
However I do feel like he needs to do rallies again some time and even address Hillary. He did tweet about her a few weeks back.

I still suspect those returns are hidden because of donations Trump had made and written off on his taxes. I'm betting those donations lead to Clinton and their foundations. You don't become friendly with people like the Clintons without being filthy yourself.