Pathetic

Tattoos are degenerate.

1) No you're not "cool" "hip" "edgy" or "deep" because you have a tattoo.

2) 99.5% of tattoos look like shit. VERY few guys/girls get ones that both mean something and are aesthetically pleasing.

3) If you have ANY visible tattoos, just kys. It's pathetic and I can't wait to lol at you when you're 50+ and walking around with tribal tats on your arms like you're some big shot. It's hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

This isn't just me who has this opinion. 80%+ of Sup Forums agrees as well.

Bet it's time to look into that laser surgery, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tattoos-cancer-ink-mutations-allergy-a7156721.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ITT:

>A guy with a tattoo enthusiasm stole op's girlfriend

>80%+ of Sup Forums argrees as well
Prove it faggot

Way too big. Would be aesthetically pleasing if it were smaller. Also, way too visible. Next.

>the same joke
>every thread

HURRR DURRRR HURRR DURRR

Nah fuck off, degen.

>"tattoos are degenerate"

>has such a sad life that user posts unrelated shit in pol

Sage

>caring what some NEET faggot larper thinks about my ink
No one takes these faggots seriously, right?

Haven't seen this thread in months. How are you OP, feeling like your pathetic existence has any sort of meaning and you're not worthless trash, now that you've convinced yourself you've identified something that makes a group of people lesser than you?

I'm so fat, I'm 75% of Sup Forums

Just looking for that other 5%

Roman eagle is aesthetic

Tattoos are degenerate you potato nigger, of course most people on Sup Forums are against it.

>waiting until they're 50 to lol

I hate tattoos. They are ugly. People with tattoos are always trashy. Without fail.

Did you belong to a legion? Are you from Rome? Are you in the army, did your regiment have anything to do with legions, like a name? Do you have historical ties to a famous roman?

As the answer is no, piss off, tattoos aren't body makeup unless you're a woman.

The nose and face piercings are fucking out of hand. This shit has to stop.

That an incredibly fucking detailed tattoo. It would have been fine on a canvas, you know.

I can't remember what comic said it, but he said it best.
It went something along the lines of, "back in my day, having a tattoo either meant you were in the military, went to the joint, or were in a gang. it used to mean you devoted your life to something that was important enough to get inked permanently and say that out loud."

Every pleb has a tattoo. Only the pure stand out above you anymore.

>granddaddy, what is harlem shake ?

whaddya think?

agreed

what about woad paint? looks great on pale grills.

What does it mean and why do you have it?

Read my post again, you clearly missed my point.

Seriously. So many otherwise good-looking women get those disgusting septum piercings or a nose ring (not the stud, which is at best tolerable).

>leaf
Every
Fucking
Time

This.

According to normies I'm the one who is "not normal" because I have zero ink.

Yep. Fuck these larpers.

>m-maybe if i get a tattoo of a Roman eagle people will think I am strong as well as a history buff and I will drae attention to myself!

Nah, you are still a loser.

>Λ instead of Α

Nigger seriously? Λ is literally L, not A. Ancient Greeks weren't fucking SΛMSUNG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho

bc it and the history surrounding it got me into history, which is my main passion in life. i respect what it represents and what it has meant for people through the years, seeing it keeps me going when times are tough, because they could always be tougher.

i know i nkow im getting the cross put through when i get my next one.

'A' probably didn't look exotic enough so he went with 'Λ'

lmao

rate my cool new anime tattoo

Is that going to look like shit if his muscles grow or shrink?

the body is the canvas man

Although you sound cancerous, it does sound like it means something to you, so carry on.

My Dad literally died of cancer and I wanted to get a tattoo with pic related on my chest. The treatment center he went to used that as their logo, and I want to incorporate the golden ratio because I love mathematics.
Is this degenerate?

Yeah, and get off my lawn!

I have a golden ratio tattoo, and will 100% advise against it unless you like explaining the GR to every mouth breather you meet

>pasta nigger
Every
Fucking
Time

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

I wouldnt have to as much if it was on my chest, right?

>literally branding yourself with a pharmaceutical logo and endorsing logical positivism

I know your dad died of cancer but with a tattoo idea like that, you may want to get checked for brain cancer

You fucking better be, cause every Greek and every sufficiently religious Christian is gonna laugh at you

Yeah, but the fucking internet is available and accessible even to subhumans. If you are about to get something almost permanent, you better be sure you are not gonna fuck it up.

Probably, as long as you're not shirtless most of the time. I was stupid enough to get it below the T-shirt line, but youth is wasted on the young I suppose.

pretty angsty my dear shart?

I have this vision where I'm in the mass grave and I'm the only one without tattoos and I'm thinking(in the afterlife) that I'm not a degenerate piece of shit.

I never head a tattoo and never will. Everyone with tattoos are utter degenerates.

Military members may get a pass but still is degenerate.

I like my tattoo though

>Bet it's time to look into that laser surgery, huh?
I got a retarded illegible needle stick-and-poke in high school and am getting it removed, but the sessions are annoyingly expensive, have to have 8+ weeks in between, and do almost nothing. I want nothing more than to go back in time and punch my 16 year old self in the dick and drag him home by the ears before he gets that fucking tattoo

>muh dad died of cancer
>I want to honor him by getting something that'll increase my risk for getting a type of cancer

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tattoos-cancer-ink-mutations-allergy-a7156721.html

Oh look, another faggot who thinks his opinions on what others do with their bodies matters. Good thing I got one of those military passes from you, I was worried senpai might not think I'm cool.

If you care what Sup Forums thinks about tattoos, you probably shouldn't get a tattoo.

Most people with tattoos probably don't give a fuck about OPs opinion on them -- that's kind of the whole thing.

Do you believe you will develop alzheimers at some point and need a constant reminder permanently inked on your body? Put up a damn poster or use a bumper sticker instead of degrading yourself with a shit tattoo.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>taking advice from spergs on Sup Forums
Lol, the only threads on here with any shred of credibility are the self improvement threads

filled in with black ink
its like youre visibly a nigger now instead of just acting like one when you got that shitty tat

gay

I love Sup Forums because it unites people from all around the world to laugh at degenerates.

You filthy peasant, thats lambda, not alpha.

Kys.

I have a small circle between my shoulder blades.
It has personal meaning and i dont show it or talk about it.
Fuck you
>all X is Y
Im sorry you cant handle shades of gray in your narratives, i understand that thinking for yourself is difficult but it's worth it

lol its true OP got cucked by a guy with tattoos get over it fag

>i care so much about other peoples opinions that i need to physically mark myself so other people know that i dont care about their opinion
ok m8 whatever logical fallacy floats your boat

пpивeт, caлoниггep

> Lambda to Omega
fucking cringe. get that shit fixed

autism speaks

>Taking advice from Sup Forums
>Not being a retard

You can only pick one, user.

Who Anna May?

>80%+ of Sup Forums agrees as well.
>oh no! my anonymous internet buddies are going to think I'm totally lame if I do something that they will never know about that doesn't involve them at all!
lol jesus christ kid. get a hobby and seek real human contact

Idk what you're laughing about luigi

Tattoos are fucking disgusting you pasta eating fag

What's funny, is that fat fucks on Sup Forums rail against
>roasties
>degeneracy
etc etc. yet are all fat fucks, lazy, lustful etc. How's your crusade against "degeneracy" going?

>that was an amazing argument you provided, you sure showed me
m8 either make your point or leave

shhhhhhhhhh notthin persunnel kiddo........

I already made mine
It's a pretty simple argument, even one that you should understand. But keep rambling on about "muh niggers, muh degeneracy"

Mommy said you couldn't have one, huh?

Гapтycь

>implying what people do to their own bodies doesn't have spillover effects that effects society at large. e.g. Obesity, skin damage from tattoos, impression on children, etc.
>not knowing that what "others do to their bodies" can include genital reassignment surgery
>implying that people genuinely wanted tattoos in the first place instead of making a misinformed decision

The only reason people get tattoos is because the liberal special snowflake individualism has slowly but surely supplanted the rugged individualism of earlier times. I tolerate military tattoos because at least there is some tradition in it and it is about the group culture rather than le I wanna be unique. Prior to the 1960s, aside from perhaps Navymen, the only people to get tattoes were hoodlums and IWW (the ANTIFA of its day) members.

i'd get a nice hallow circle about an inch in diameter on the center of my left palm.

how does that maek you feel?

>he hasn't branded himself with dank shitposts yet

Just fucking kys faggot, and don't act like anyone sees your skin to begin with, shut in neet faggot

Indeed. Oh well at least he's not gonna make an ass of himself anymore. You gotta love Sup Forums's tough love

>phoneposter from reddit
You're a living meme

refering to thisid love to prove you wrong for i am neither fat nor lazy and not at all lustful, however you will only believe if you met me in person and that will obviously never happen
however you used hasty generalization which is a logical fallacy is basically the same thing as saying all men are rapist

your point wasnt very good

You have disgraced the image of kek by placing a poorly drawn tattoo rendition him on your unholy body. Repent.

Oh man, oh jeez, oh lawd, he's got all those words and literally zero reasons why I should care.

If faggots want to cut their dicks off, it's of no consequence to you or I. Same applies to tattoos and piercings, both of which this sailor has. Your opinion is shit, and discarded.

>i cant find any ground to argue against you so im just gonna say i dont care since that means i won
thinking that other peoples actions doesnt have consequences on society as a whole really shows off your newness

Tattoos are usually a sign of low intelligence as lacking any sense of future planning.

Whatever you say, kiddo. I'm not here to reason you out of something you didn't reason yourself into. Keep on jacking off to your MUH DEGENERATES threads, I'm sure you'll eventually be successful at something by doing it.

>raped by a dragon
Fucking kek

degenerate potato nigger

Every visible tattoo that isn't a military tat screams "I am unemployable"

>kiddo
look an ad hominem another logical fallacy

m8 i know im going to be successful i have no worry of that
youre the one who cant defend there own arguement when brought up

>cancerous plebbit GIF
>I-I don't care about you! Ooops I just replied again... I'M NOT INSECURE OK???
You're the normie of normies. Good luck finding a job when you'll stop leeching off the government, useful idiot.

faggot tatoos man on arm... god damn this pedesrasty

that look like some naruto teir shit

and fucking get some accutane to clear up the acne

>implying there was ever an actual argument taking place
A lion cares not for the opinion of sheep. You sit in your room beating off to DEGENERATES while I've already removed kebabs for 6 years, gotten my degree, and now build the very weapons used for my first career. All while having multiple tats and piercings.

You and your shit opinion aren't worth addressing with a proper argument, so all you get are memes and shitposts.

no thats just super gay

Whatever you say, nigger. I'm doing just fine over here.