China has USA by the balls

Varg seems to have found a keen interest in the rare minerals and what it means for future US power.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v4oysLUcuRM

Other urls found in this thread:

energy.gov/maps/estimated-rare-earth-reserves-and-deposits
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST POST BEST POST GOD BLESS CANADA AND DIVERSITY AND SHIEEETT. BLAZE IT FAGGGOTTT

XDDDDDD

Wewlad 18 min

All those butthurt americans in the comments.
Lel

If your attention span can take it, it's worth it. Because he's going into breakdown mode.

We also owe them a large amount of money.

It just means NK is boned. China invades, takes control of their resources, back to business as usual for the rest of the world..

And if the US invade them first and take control over NK and it's recources?

WW3?

Stop selling your patents

Pay denbts white piggu.

If the US pulls a victory out of its ass do you think he will finally lose it and kill someone else?

NK is a Chinese buffer zone

Nothing is going to happen to it, it will become quiet till the next time China needs to remind America that it calls the shots

L

Last I heard, Trump was kissing chinese ass and thanked them for "solving the problem" regarding NK, right? And since China already has control of the vast majority of rare metals, we'll keep buying them. Business as usual.

Varg suffers from the Dunning Kruger syndrome.

He reads something on a conspiracy website, and after 1 hour of "research" he's suddenly an expert on complex political events.

I think he does fall victim to confirmation bias far too often.

He also underestimates the systems ability to adapt. It won't let these things collapse it.

He wants to see everything through his collapse/survivalism/nordic primitivism lens.

I was like him once, and then I realized that it's all too vast for any one person to comprehend fully.

There were many times where I thought it was all going to hell, and then was mistaken.

The difference is I'm 27, not 44. He's been in his LARPing world too long.

Listening to this guy is the same as Muslims listening to terrorists for advice.

Disgraceful to give his voice a boost OP. For shame.

Oh what, because of his past crimes? What is rehabilitation? If you don't forgive people after they've served the time for the crime, what is even the point in the prison system?

We owe more to Japan than we do China. Debt is a myth, at this point it's a second currency traded between nations.
And a total pyramid scheme, as long as nobody tries to collect or get a majority share life continues.

Teslas research is the future of power, globally

ROLLIN FOR TESLA

Hello you fags,

Informed China watcher user here

Only gonna make one post because I have work to do and can't stay here all night BTFO of unemployable Chinese richkids who spend 18 hours a day on their computers and believe that China is great despite the fact that their parents literally spend hundreds of thousands of Dollars (or even much more) to get them the fuck out of it.

Just so you know: China does not have any monopoly on possession of rare earths any more than they have a monopoly on the ability to use borderline slave labor to crank out cheap shit in large volume. They are just the place that the world takes advantage of for that, for now.
>we have rare earths
>so do Brazil, Russia, Australia, India, Kazakhstan and lots of other countries including a bunch of them in Africa

Here's a map on estimated deposits
energy.gov/maps/estimated-rare-earth-reserves-and-deposits

But a lot of production comes from China, right? Why so much more?

Because it's a very dirty, polluting and even radioactive business getting that shit out of the ground. So if you want to get your rare earths as cheaply as possible, the best game in town is the communist billionaire families that run China who will happily ruin large tracts of the Chinese environment and beat concerned local villagers in to submission as long as they can get another Ferrari for the latest mistress and a San Francisco condo or two out of the deal.

I don't really know who this Varg guy is. I guess he doesn't want me to jack it. Well tough luck Varg, a beardie Scandinavian wood troll doesn't know more than me about rare earths... and I'm still gonna jack it from time to time.

>inb4 Chinese kids """"""studying"""""" in the West think they have a valid counter-argument

Later, Sup Forums

Don't fall for the rare earth meme.

stop posting my face

Do they?

BUT WHO WILL ATTACK FIRST?

Perfect role model for 99 percent of Sup Forums sadly

He's correct in many cases. Europe and USA have no monetary policy instruments left, QE might cause an inflation and there's a chinese real estate bubble on the horizon. World economy is fucked as never before. You might see a sharp curbing in the welfare state. We won't return to the stone age but he's very correct about the grim future. Once China explodes, all hell will break loose

>We won't return to the stone age
Well that's what I'm getting at. Plenty of people know a huge catastrophic crash is on the way, but we won't be going back to a little house on the prairie style lifestyle.

I mean the 19th century had city life, apartment buildings etc.

As long as people want civilization to exist, it will exist, and people aren't going to just think, oh look we've had a crash, I guess we'll go back to the stone age now.

He needs to be realistic.

You first faget.

He's fine, just let him live how he pleases.

He names the Jew for the first time after being arrested in France.
13:44

Regardless of whether or not his prepping permaculture shite is true, you've got to admit it's a very comfy lifestyle.

Varg is really uneducated and simple

I don't mind the guy as far some of what he says on family and religion but please, don't make the mistake of thinking he's the authority on politics or economics.

Yeah there's no denying that. Not ideal for everyone though.

He promotes it a lot, but the reality is a lot of young people simply can't afford land.

Seems like a lot of hard work. I already live outside of the societal standards, and having a cable bill doesn't make me feel beholden to them either. If anything ever goes to shit, I think I will be ok without Sup Forums and gaming.

I would however, like to live a bit further out to get away from the light pollution.

Its actually the opposite. Without USA to sell to China economy would collapse. Not that they give a shit. Either way.

Just shut them down. Bomb NK. And watch all those NK niggers invade China.

We need a really deep world depression to cull some of the herd.

You have to work toward it, slowly but surely. Varg advocates complete abdication from society to do that, though: Living in a tent, getting a job, saving money... Not sure how plausible that is - especially for this bear infested wilderness I live in, so...

Exactly does he realize who buys all there their products

There are other ways, but it goes against his vision, that's the thing. He's thinking within the confines of his own fantasy.

You could develop skills to become a sort of urban survivalist, which is basically just a fancy way for saying a street wise vagrant who isn't an alcoholic and is savvy about how to utilize their surroundings.

It's just the anti-American sentiment that permeates European nationalist sentiment.
>China and Russia are going to defeat USA
It's pretty naive.

SUCK PENIS AND BE WHITE, MY FRIENDS!

CIVILIZATION IS A MONGREL CREATION, AND NOT WHITE!
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

PRAISE ODIN

buy a bear repellent

Knowing that we could simultaneously beat both of them with some to spare, they aren't both going to fall on the spear. One of them will join us, most likely Russia.

This is why drumpf suddenly dropped Russia and started to sellout for China. China has leverage on the US that Russia doesn't and drumpf is bending the knee. We can be a puppet of China too

Yeah but people like Varg are reds so they can't except that anyone would side with the evil capitalist imperialist in the US.

Imagine his heartbreak watching his sons get drafted into the US-French alliance to go die in East Asia.

>Implying the government would know he has sons
>Implying his sons wouldn't be off the grid

The same government that raided his house and arrested him and Marie on grounds of terrorism? The same government that vigilantly surveils the youtube channel where his children make constant appearances?

I bet in the future his sons will make videos about why people should be Christian and contribute to a technological society.
I can only imagine how is kids will rebel.
>Fuck you dad I am joining the army and going to college. Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.

>Implying he won't force his kids to fake their own death and move to Hungary

Nice post. Yea there are like 3 rare earth mines in America (and probably more in Canada) all laying non-operational right now.

Also stop calling me a beardie Scandinavian wood troll.

this