Turns out Gen Z is just as liberal as previous generations

/pol lied to us. Gen Z voting red is just a meme. WTF?

How the youth voted during the 2016 election
> On election day, Hillary Clinton won the youth vote (55 percent) while Donald Trump only garnered the support of 37 percent of the millennial electorate.
>Comparatively, in 2012, young adults voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney by 60 percent to 37 percent.
>In 2016, young adults were more likely to identify as liberals
>In fact, only one-third of young adults hold a favorable view of the Republican Party.

archive.is/qsSa5

inb4 retards falsely claim Gen Z isn't voting yet. Nope. Gen Z started voting as early as 2002. They have been libcukcs ever since.
>Statistics Canada defines Generation Z as starting with the birth year 1993.
>Randstad Canada describes Generation Z as those born between 1995–2014
>Australia's McCrindle Research Centre defines Generation Z as those born between 1995–2009
>A 2014 report from Sparks and Honey describes Generation Z as those born in 1995 or later.
>Author Jean Twenge describes the iGen as those born after 1995
>In their 2011 book How Cool Brands Stay Hot, authors Joeri van den Bergh and Mattias Behrer define Generation Z as those born after 1996.
>In Japan, generations are defined by a ten-year span with "Neo-Digital natives" beginning after 1996.
>A 2016 report from multinational banking firm Goldman Sachs describes Generation Z as those born since 1998

Other urls found in this thread:

opportunitylives.com/how-the-next-generation-will-change-politics/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP you're a retard.

duurrrr no shit numbnuts. you should have known the "gen z are based!" shill threads were from underage r_donald redditards

>not an argument
>calls someone a retard for presenting facts
What did he mean by this?

1.Your link is talking mostly about millennials not gen Z.
2.Your link points out that the share of young people who consider themselves Republican has stayed the same since 8 years ago but the share of young people who consider themselves Democrats has decreases substancially.

You should probably learn how to read.

I mean, no shit? Gen Z is less white even then millennials. That's why dems were so smug about the "coalition of the ascendent". Demographic change hasn't stopped being a thing.

White Gen Z-ers might be more conservative than white millenials, but it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things.

>Gen Z started voting as early as 2002

You forgot to put the word "literally" in there you cunt.
This is literally how stupid Millennials are.

>B-but, I was born after 1984, s-so I LITERALLY can't be a Millennial.

yeah, i never understood the "GENERATION Z ARE BASED" larpers. I think the youger generations will always be more liberal than anything, it's just that the ones that are conservative just don't hide it as much as they used to anymore.

>implying there are any white people below 30

>larpers
hello youtuber/redditor
stop using "hip" words you don't know the meaning of to fit in

"larp" is the new "c uck"

>if i use a definition they werent using i'm technically right!
librulz the post

Gen Z will be the final nail in the coffin of the west, these are the kids that have been indoctrinated since birth with cultural marxist garbage, the generation after them will be even worse.

>ad hominems
not an argument

I'm not talking about OP's topic. I didn't read your post. You used "larp", therefore you are an insufferable faggot.

They will only be more liberal if you have a very strict definition of what conservative means. Certainly, young people are less religious which means they will be less opposed to homosexuality, pre-marital sex, recreational drugs and other similar matters. But that doesn't mean they will be more supportive of globalism or immigration. It doesn't mean they will like multiculturalism more. Religious politics are dying out, but there is definitely still room for nationalism.

That article deals with the youth and includes Gen Z. Can you even into reading comprehension? or are you simply blinded by memes in this instance?
Also this
>Gen Z
>left-leaning Independents
opportunitylives.com/how-the-next-generation-will-change-politics/

This meme only comes from a small minority of gen Z people who are ahead of the curve for their age due to the absolute shitshow they even millenials didn't have to deal with it and they see through it.

For example I'm 31 and while never liberal was still fairly cucked until I was 19. Had I grown up today I probably would have been around 16 and my views would have accelerated quicker.

Only niggers post past this point

How is this any different then posters who argue against the facts I presented by moving the goal posts up their ass? At least I presented facts ffs

Gen-Z is post-2,000-
It was noticable back in HS- ((my)) class differed immensley from the class beneath them

>Nope. Gen Z started voting as early as 2002.

>Statistics Canada defines Generation Z as starting with the birth year 1993.
>Randstad Canada describes Generation Z as those born between 1995–2014
>Australia's McCrindle Research Centre defines Generation Z as those born between 1995–2009
>A 2014 report from Sparks and Honey describes Generation Z as those born in 1995 or later.
>Author Jean Twenge describes the iGen as those born after 1995
>In their 2011 book How Cool Brands Stay Hot, authors Joeri van den Bergh and Mattias Behrer define Generation Z as those born after 1996.
>In Japan, generations are defined by a ten-year span with "Neo-Digital natives" beginning after 1996.
>A 2016 report from multinational banking firm Goldman Sachs describes Generation Z as those born since 1998

Yeah retards don't you remember finally becoming old enough to vote when you turned 9? Such an important age...

I hate being a millennial.

1996 here and right wing

wow dude thanks insightful post!
i guess that's kinda true. the defintion of every political affiliation is changing. I still have hope for when the majority of colleges are mostly filled with gen zers. Im gonna enjoy that shit show

Keep in mind that a good portion of Gen Z can not vote yet.

>Gen Z started voting as early as 2002
That's just wrong though, the earliest you see Gen Z being pushed to is '95, and even then many places put Gen Z as starting in 2000.

You are the nigger. That graphic is worthless garbage without any context. Are you even old enough to be posting on this board?

Can confirm. I saw some family for Easter and was conversing with a younger cousin of mine who is an 11th grader (of 12 grades for you euros) and he said his schoolmates always talk about how stupid trump is. He has another year of high school to attend where he has to deal with the kids parroting Jon Oliver.

This took place in Utah so maybe the kiddies and their parents are just butt hurt mcmullin fans. Who knows

>The test might include minorities
>this might've been taken from like one liberal school
>LOOL POL BTFO GENZ IS FOR HILLDAWG

OP's faggotry never ceases to amaze me

>bro those freshmen behind us are such fags
>i know right. they aren't even into maturity like us sophmores
said every fucking high schooler ever

Whoops. my bad. meant to say 2012. Your post changes nothing though. the argument stands as they could vote in state and local elections.

>includes
Yes but it's majority Millenials so the data isn't accurate for Zs

"Gen Z" aren't even as white as previous generations. Anyone who fell for that meme is a fucking idiot.

Gen Z is really know different then the tail end of Millennials though. Its all blue haired sjw bitches, numales and trannies.

>anyone falling for that meme
if anything any child I know under the age of 18 is even more degenerate than their millenial parents, which is saying something

Healthy young boy raised by Millenials, gets pumped with massive left leaning tendencies, doesn't feel quite straight growing up and changes - Numale Cuck. Many such cases!

>literally falling for under age shills from reddit

It is different. SJWism only started to become mocked and laughed at in the past few years. In addition, only recently have internet "forums" like Sup Forums or reddit become very popular (particularly reddit obviously). Despite what you might think, reddit's main news discussion forums are not very liberal. A bunch of stuff gets upvoted to the top about anti-muslim and anti-feminism stuff. I guarantee you many young men are being redpilled by sites like reddit.

>Gen Z
>People born after 2000
>Voting in 2016

Its okay OP I know we're fucked, just thought some banter would be nice while looking at such depressing numbers

You presented facts to argue a point noone made. Admittedly its better than you shills usually do.

>genz thinks illegal immigration is less of a problem
>genz believes in diversity quotas and the wage gap myth
LOL WE ARE FUCKED

>if you have a very strict definition of what conservative means
Moral and self-restraint is a key facet of conservatism.

Of course kids are liberals, but the rate of liberalism is worse than the previous generation. Learn to read.

>33% think niggers are discriminated
>'they want quotas!'

Then theres this idiot

no- the freshmen were based, my class was utter shit

>1993
>GenZ