Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We are white, Sup Forums, it is the Anglo-Saxons and the angry Americans who try to take our identity away and try to divide the continents. Iberians are mocked as Moorish rape babies and Iberian-Americans of spic America are seen as Iberian rape babies who pass as white but this is simply not true.

Get rid of the label "hispanic," it divides us white brethren and Europa is our land just as much as it is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol nice try pablo. It's time for you to go back.

Pic related; a white Mexican, a Pole, an Irishman, and a Scotsman hang a Canadian. This was 1800s art, know that you will never belong here leafito

The peninsulares who settled in Texas can stay. The ones who did not mix with the mestizos are ok. Tejanos are based. Mestizos must go, same as commies and jews

Nobody actually believes the mexicans are white meme, not even the "white" mexicans posting here

The narco guy on the right looks like the doge meme lol

I can't tell if you're just retarded or being a natural spic because of that cancer you just posted.

>a white Mexican
I'm assuming you're referring to the one on the far left as he doesn't at all look like a Pole, Irishman or Scotsman, but more or less resembles a full-blown nigger.
Also, that pic of yours is actually an anti-asian immigration poster. These were prevelent in the 19th and early 20th century because of the huge amount of anti-asian sentiment and not because the practically non-existant hate of candians. And even if you were just trying to call the canadian population gooks (although there are a lot of them), you seem to be failing to realize that chinks can at least on average over-achieve in white societies unlike you fucking spics.
Whites>Asians>>>>>Spics>Sand Niggers>Niggers

The reason why racism isn't a problem in Mexico is because it is impossible to keep track of our mixing.

I mean, the Spanish tried it and they lost track. Have any of you thought that race isn't important to sustain a civilization? New Spain lived 300 years and Latin America is mostly stable.

This was a pretty detailed post, I was shitposting and I'm actually white and hate spics but hell I can't tell if you're ironic or not

We are Aztec not white faggot

>implying I look like a low tier narco

Yeah, I did start thinking this was bait because of how retarded someone would have to be to unironically post this shit, but I decided to reply just in case (this is Sup Forums after all), also its fun to address this kind of shit.

When will the iberians of of the lands taken by the conquistadors go back to europe to reclaim it as a rightfull claim for the iberian master race?

Time to civilize the snownigger masses!

We can seed their wenches and better their genetic stock

>aztec
>speaks spanish
>catholic
>not living in tribes
sure thing

>Aztec
faggot. in all likelyhood your ancestors were taken as slaves and sacrificed by the aztecs.

>Get rid of the label "hispanic
didn't you guys make us start using this label? I don't know what I am supposed to say anymore.

You are neither white specially neither aztec, you are half blood as well as 99% of mexican population

>who Sup Forums thinks is posting
a mexican
>who is actually posting
a mexican

You're Indian savages. You would still be sacrificing children on stone pyramids if Spaniards hadn't raped all your ancestors. In fact you still are bloodthirsty animals to a large degree, one that would not permit your classification as white in any capacity.

>flag
>iberian
>not a full-blown nigger
>civilizing others
>being able to better the genetic stock of others
Obongo, It's time for you put the computer away. The only noteworty thing your country has achieved is being a less shitty version of Haiti.

>deluded Mexicanfags think i'm "white"
Holy shit fucking kill yourself faggots. Most Mexicans aren't white. Putting too much emphasis on "race" and not ideologies is only going to harm you in the long run once you fags delude yourself into thinking being white is all you need, causing you to dismiss virtue, ambition and valor and fall into the literal same problem "white people" are falling into today, arrogant limp-wrist liberals/overbearing conservashits raising bored children hungry for purpose who live in hippy bubbles and think the world is nice and sweet just like them.

You should champion your ideology not race you FUCKING WHITE-WASHED FAGGOT, same for unironic stormfags. Yes, acknowledge race does matter to some extent but overall if you're able to push yourself above race and work towards improving all other races into raising above instinct then that's all that matters. And by improve i'm also talking about non-whites improving whites who have been reduced to null-male faggots who don't even know how to talk to girls, although most fags on Sup Forums think the "white race" is above that.

anglo saxons are not from the south you dumbshit

the americans that hate you are germanic

i just think you are a dirty spaniard

i had mexican friend in high school whose mom was surprisingly attractive. light skin with green eyes. friend got his dads dark eyes though poor bastard

Is Mexico white?

> Butthurt cucknadian

Even a full fledge mullatoe carries the iberian torch, better than the SJW cucks of northern europe.

When will canadians admit that they are nothing more that a bunch if mestizo manlets that obsess over shit smuthered dicks?

>thinks it has to do with color.

it's not that you are brown, it's how your people live, like animals, just ruin everything they get their hands on, whether it's mexicans or guatamala or el salvadorans..
nobody would say shit if you came here legally and had one kid, they wouldn't say shit either if you took advantage of benefits to raise that one kid, with the control of population coming in, but we all know how that game goes as it stands now, no respect for the law, entering and doing as you please, mexico would never allow this, why should the united states?
it's your parents fault in the end, it's how they raised you or how you raise kids, like ravenous poor people, also being ashamed of ones self is sad, REALLY SAD. look at how low you have brought yourselves, and you did it, nobody else. blaming drugs in america is an easy excuse, but even without america you know mexico would go to even more shit, it would become like mad max, cartels would still exist because it's in your blood to do this shit. like the monkeys in brazil who fuck their own sisters.

He looks like Frederick Brennan....and i doubt he posts here.

At least you're not a jew. I could believe some mexicans are good... But kikes, no way.

Am I white?

You have to go back

I've seen a couple clips of mexican TV and all the people look like the one on the right.

TV wouldn't lie to me would it? I live in Minnesota so I've only known 2 mexicans in my whole life. Who were also twins, so basically 1 mexican.

Filthy beaners must leave America. They are almost as detestable as niggers.

No. Unless you are talking about in a US census.

Pretty sure the bearded guy is supposed to be italian

How am I not white?

both of them are sub mediocre tier

I approve. Kek confirms.
You are as white as me.

Caption of that says: we don't want any cheap-labor foreigners intruding upon us Native-born citizens

Really makes you think, huh?

I'm hispanic, come on now, lets be real even the white beaners are still nothing but beaners.

not blue eyes

that guy on the right isn't white

it's literally never the guy on the right. ever. it's always a shit sack manlet mestizo

There are white Mexicans, mostly German immigrants and some Mormons who went down their to practice polygamy.

Where do you guys think Mexican beer came from? Germans.

>cant flim flam the zim zam

1. Spics have higher welfare usage rates than Blacks.
2. Thought WMWF divorce was high? SpicF/WM is higher.
3. Spics have voted overwhelmingly democrat in every single election since they started being counted 40 years ago. Just like blacks.
4. Spic countries have the highest homicide rates in the world, to point that Uganda and the Congo look peaceful.
5. Spics are not White. The average Mexican is 57% Native, 37% European, and 5% African. This is barely "Whiter" than Africans Americans who are on average 25% European.
6. Spics have triple the homicide rate of Whites in the US, even though Muhammed and Achmed are included in “Non-Hispanic White.”
7. The most successful Spic nations are barely wealthier than the absolute poorest European nations.
8. Spics have significantly higher obesity rates than Whites.
9. Spics have an average IQ range of 80 to 90, some variation depending on sources but close to a standard deviation below whites (Blacks have about 1 standard deviation from Whites)
10. There is no “melting pot.” We had laws in place to exclude all non-White immigrants. Since the US was formed, it has always been 80-90% Non-Spic White, comparable to European countries. The remaining population was black and could not vote or hold significant power. So who created the politics? The laws? The economy? The technology? Whites. That’s why the US is a White nation. A nation is not the ground it was built on, it is the work of the people.
11. “Spics can be great! Look at Cubans!” Cubans have very low Native blood. They are basically either Spaniard, Black, or a negro mix. Therefore, “White Cubans” probably actually are White.
(Sources will be in a reply to this post)

The biggest difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country.

Middle Easterners make up less than 4% of Germany. Spics make up over 17% of the US. Literally over 4x the number of sandniggers.

1. cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf table A4.
2. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
3. Simply Google exit polls for a specific year and you can confirm Hispanics voted overwhelmingly democrat.
4. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
5. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans
6. imgur.com/gallery/6o5ltzX
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
8. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
9. home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
10. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Origins_Formula en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
11. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

Why are Americans so fucking brown these days. 1960s worst decade of my life.

>difference between Spics and Blacks is that Spics are taking over our country

amazing.. like your not swim in blacks right now

mediterranean tier so yes

>i better let people know i was kidding so when they look at my post history they dont think im stupid!!

>doesn't post full nose

Spics are too dumb to be civilized. They belong in the jungle. They shouldn't be allowed to use the computer or go on the internet.

the biggest difference is that niggers make up 13% of the population but account for 50% of crime

I look brown? I live in a sunny region

i don't have many pics of me on my laptop

>hang a Canada

kek, pretty good user. Pretty good.

You would not pass as white in any seof respecting European country. If it were the 50s, you wouod be lynched on sight.

>hang a Canadian
top zoz

WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES N' SHIET

>iberian torch
>iberian
Even if you were did carry that "iberian torch", is that the torch of discovering a new world, colonizing a fuckton, becoming the bitches of inbred german mountain niggers, losing 95% of your empire and then shitting all over yourself for centuries?
Also, I wasn't saying Canada isn't shit (It's obvious to everyone that it is), but at the very least we, or rather the fuckers in the 60s-80s, had the choice to become a multicultural state, not develop a distinctive Canadian culture and therefore go to shit in the future, unlike you niggers that essientally had your fate sealed to becoming a smaller version of Madigascar when niggers where being mass imported to Hispaniola, courtesy of Iberians and the French of course.

There are some true white hispanics from Mexico but they are a vast minority.

You look like hitler

Sácate a la chingada pinche indio de mierda. Mexicanos blancos somos poquísimos y tú no eres uno.

noteentiendo, kek every time

You would be white in my country if that makes you feel any better.

>the argie girl is white
4/10

>tfw Mexican

You look semitic.

kek, you have dead eyes.
look to the floor, you dropped your soul

Bro, if the mongrels of America can call themselves white than so can he kek.

>dat flag
>those reasons
CHICANITO!!!!!!!!

> Hurr imma cucknadian short dicked mestizo hurrr hurrrrrr

Shouldnt you be hunting some whales to suck the blubber out of their anuses Mr. Eskimo?

(((They))) changed what can be considered "white" back in the 1960s. My great great grandfather is rolling in his grave. He fought to keep this country white, not tainted by brown inferior subhumans.

Is Mexico white?

50 M are.

The rest are mestizos and then indians.

But yes, most Mexicans have more European blood, thats why US census classified us as white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

The largest ancestries of American Whites are: German Americans (16.5%), Irish Americans (11.9%), English Americans (9.2%), Italian Americans (5.5%), Mexican Americans (5.4%), French Americans (4%), Polish Americans (3%), Scottish Americans (1.9%), Dutch Americans (1.6%), Norwegian Americans (1.5%), and Swedish Americans (1.4%).[10][11] However, the English-Americans and British-Americans demography is considered a serious under-count as the stock tend to self-report and identify as simply 'Americans' (6.9%), due to the length of time they have inhabited America.[6][7][8][9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Really makes me think

He would pass as white in the Balkans and Caucasus

Too bad you are a nigger that wishes he were white. If you are white show your face nigger.

You aren't white though. You'll never be of European stock, instead you're just a mongrelized rape-baby leech that needs to go back to his fucking country.

post selfie

Show your face nigger.

nah.. tell him to post nipple.. if is light pink is true white

No Tyrone. Mexicans only emigrate to the southwest, how can we fucked up an entire country with 51 states?

Your lack of education, hate, niggers, and xenopobia fucked up your country.

Not Jewish-Semitic more like Lebanese/Syrian.

>mestizos in Canada

Wow the dominican school system must be trash

nope thats niggers

>60M Mexican Americans
>26M white Hispanics
They don't count Mexican Americans as white by default and they still the term 'non-hispanic white' in every demographics statistics, but don't bother to invent a term for Armenians or Bosniaks or whatever questionable ethnicity

White or non-white is just a word to detect your appearance when you commit a crime and cop's trying to identify who to look for

truth Don't compare mexibros with niggers

Naw, cucknadians are just too autistic to understand the concept of race mixing beyong simple sight, no legit caste system

Another consequence of snownigger inferiority

darker spic friends used to tease me about my pink nipples

I get that a lot

i mean im kinda whiteish but im no white. im not a shit skin nopal either :(

salta muros

Is that fat nigger on the right supposed to be white? Kek! Sure, Manuel, you can play whitey if you want for a while.

My white mom married a brown ugly mexican.
I have white pale skin but mexican feautures although my sister has blonde hair and blue-green eyes and white skin and she does look white.

Funny how you barely addressed anything I replied. Sorta makes you think that a nigger like yourself can't refute and argue agaisnt the fact that your country is a cesspool of filth and poverty and that your iberian racial identity (which is predominately african) is worthless and has done jack shit historically. Although I am inpressed that you somehow own a computer or even possibly a smartphone seeing as you probably living in a scrap-shack.

You got fucked in the genetic lottery.

>I have my glass of milk
>there's some shit in it
>it's still not fully brown, more of a tan colour
That's what you sound like.