Stock investments

Krautbro here, currently in the position to invest a few thousand euros of his hard earned wagecuck salary. What does the average poltard invest into to care for his family and gain more wealth?

That bitch costs $360.

It better be the whole night.

bump

>mantits

a house or gold.

>Guns
>Ammo
>Supplies for when SHTF

Silver ETFs (stocks) markets are over bought. Precious metals have been stable for a few years now and the demand could increase with manufacturing.

Short term or long term?

Northrop Grumman

Microcap Alaskan exploratory mining stocks and JNUG my nigga

also she's not white (get out of my bed degenerate)

Because you're Euro, I don't know what the tax implications are of you buying US stocks, but if we ignore that....

(LMT) Lockheed Martin - until you wake up to discover that peace has broken out all over the world, you will make money.

(WM) Waste Management -- the largest garbage hauler in the US. In a good economy or a bad economy, you have to have waste hauling.

(AEP) American Electric Power. - A solid boring utility.

What they all have in common?... they all pay dividends every quarter, and allow you to join the automatic dividend reinvestment program.

no point investing if you only have few k euobux.

put it in a savings account

Buy tech stock like Qualcomm. Watch the markets.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

the market is too high to invest in the whole fortune 500 (SPDR) or you could bet against it
acorns is a great app that invests your lose change, and they pick the stocks for you.
I would stay away from pennies, I hate reading those get rich quick penny stock stories, they're all bullshit, penny's are meant to fleece the common man.
look for long term holds, I always like a stock that pays a nice dividend, and just reinvest it right back into the company, GE isnt too high, and always pays a decent dividend.

Serious answer. Canadian Marijuana stocks.

Reply here if you want more information.

pink sheets?! (ponzi schemes) sell while you still can (I'm down 99.999% on a stock lol ..will sell as a tax write off, been holding it 6 years)

i was thinking of military stocks :D

How about .. a nice split?

Japanese waifus

>not even kidding

> Holding a pink sheet stock for longer than a week

I am interested user, do you think it is going to boom? Is it too late to invest?

Hey, I actually have some canadian marihuhana stocks on my portfolio but they don't seem to be of any votality

Stay away from the stock market for a while unless you know what you're doing, Many stocks are incredibly overvalued at this point, we have a bear market firmly on the horizon at this point. I'm sitting in cash and precious metals right now; will shift further to the latter as the dollar falls.

>calling JNUG the most popular stock on WSB a "ponzi scheme"
gas yourself

> invest to care for his family

> guns, ammo

Why are we not just putting america into childcare, they are all retards?

My portfolio. All for the long run.

People bring up military, which alone is ok. But a good mid(at least a year) to long term is FSDAX. It's a defense mutual fund by Fidelity. It's what I usually recommend and it performs well year after year for over 10 years.

short niggers

long ammunition

neutral on guns

Not to late at all leafbro.

Do youre own due diligence but i will point you in the right direction.

The three main players seem to be:
>Canopy Growth Corp.
>Aphria inc.
>Aurora corp.

Canopy being the biggest right now, Aurora having some great upside, Aphria being the steady as a rock company.

The whole sector is down right now after the legislation last week so really the time to buy and get in is NOW.

If you want more info or a community where we talk more check out r/ weedstocks

that's not even the dumbest part, I keep averaging down until after 6 months it had a pump and dumb cycle which I was up 25% on. I was watching it and could have sold for hours but thought it would be higher in another 6 months.
I made a few $k on $1 dollar range stocks while they were still on the Nasdq.

thanks bro! Seems like you mostly have the big players. Would you sy its worth investing only a few hundreds?

I just invested in defense contractors, Lockheed, Boeing and Raytheon.

Might be the german brokers. The sector is crazy.

I was calling "micro cap" stocks a ponzi scheme. They do reverse splits and sell shares

If you're younger, you shouldn't feel totally rushed to make risky or volatile investments. A good return of 8-10% yearly will double itself in less than a decade, and can end up being a nice way to help out with securing usable assets like a home. Which if you're wagecucking, a home is a pretty solid investment.

ETFs, DRYS

You can invest with a few $100, just keep costs down. Find a broker that doesnt charge large commisions.

If you aren't making 25% and up a day on the OTC, then it's time to rethink things. And ignore the emails about what to buy.

Wow. Nice man.

Oh god a fucking DRYS nigger. No, just no. They are going to be delisted.

currently getting cucked by Sparkasse...

Idk, it seems like canopy is just bouncing around a few cents. Maybe interesting if you're into investing 10k or more but for smaller investments?

He is German, cant buy guns. Get a 3d printer and start making things, the jew will fuck you over in just general investments. You have to invent/create something.

I'm actually more interested in investing stuff in the lnog run, but if there's a neet investment to make some halfway safe bucks (i know there's no such thing on the stock markets..) I'd be temtped to catch that. I'm still salty that I missed the Apple split a while ago.

I never subscribed, It was going well just watching stocks with high volatility and getting in and out in 15 mins. +2% of 15k at once was enough. 3 days later, cleared and repeat.

getting ultra short ETFs right now might be a good idea (if the market goes down your stocks go up) if the stocks rise yours goes down.

This is what you look for.

>Charles Schwab
>Grumman
>Frontier Airlines
>Holly Sugar

How come nobody is into cryptos? I bought ETH at 70 cent. Although very little.

Had a few BTC... account got hacked a few months ago before they rose back up... Crypto still seems shady, or do you have serious trading site for it?

Moet je me toch is meer over vertellen

Keep telling yourself this is real even though weak EMH rules this out.

Take this shit to you fucking Kanake.

Get a hard wallet... spread your assets. I'd need multiple account hackings across crypto brokers to go red.
PS: 2FA is really important.

> Brings up crypto
> Tries to bring up EMH with OTC trading

You must be 18 to post here

Polo and kraken are best. Even coinbase for ETH or BTC

the 30 day and 5day crossing average?! trading was causing me too much anxiety and paranoia lol. it was impossible to stay level headed. I'd make a few thousand and think I could sustain that then take a loss and be pissed for a week. I prefer to just create a product and sell it now (business)

How much would you have to invest in one of these to generally make decent profits?