Is Alex Jones the greatest troll of all time?

Or is he playing 4d chess? Think about it Sup Forums Alex Jones trolled so hard for so long he managed to get the president to not only acknowledge him but, endorse him.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_0xGAeI5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a mentally ill person suffering the side-effects of steroid abuse, and he'll not be able to endure the end of his 15 minutes of fame.

Don't be retarded. He's fighting over custody of his kids. He needs to come off as normal as it gets to not get fucked and lose his children.

this is some kind of ruse. theres no reason why family court would ever call for a jury.

thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=FE_0xGAeI5Q

controlled opposition

>15 minutes of fame.
The Bohemian Grove tapes really made him famous and that was like 15+ years ago you bozo.

Nice try though

but dont you think that after he gets his kids back, he'll finally start to name the jew?

>don't be retarded
>believes alex jones

You do understand the concept behind metaphors, don't you?

He's playing a character even his lawyer said so.

It's a Texas state law; it's the only place in country it's done.

Anyone who doesn't believe it's an act is retarded. There's a reason that most of his friends are stand-up comedians and other celebrities.

was he truly based then? or was he all satire?

It's not about believing everything he says. It's about acknowledging the defense and what they're playing at so he can win. The leaf is actually pointing out the obvious everyone seems to be ignoring with this event. There's no doubt he believes in a lot of the things he says, his wife even comments on that being a big reason as to why she wants to leave him.

>You do understand the concept behind metaphors, don't you?

It's you who doesn't get it, which is why i educated you on why your metaphor was shit.

He's not even the original "Alex Jones." Someone else played him on radio in the 90s and probably after he crashes and burns they'll replace him.

Alex Jones' whole thing is that he has convictions and isn't afraid to take on the globalists or lizard people or whatever the fuck, but he's willing to say it's all an act as a defense?

There are two possibilities. He's either a loud-mouth, retarded redneck who believes the shit he spews, or he's a fake taking advantage of loud mouth retarded rednecks for financial gains.

I believe the latter

Hes a Sane Man

The second most definetly. Have you seen the products he sells?

If Bill Hicks took Super Male 99 plus he would still be alive

>gets right wing uneducated faggots to believe in his zionist propaganda

Id say he a fucking genius. I mean stupid cunts on here champion him for thinking he drops red pills on normies but thats far from the truth

He's a gate keeper

If your kids were on the line you'd go along with just about anything. I think that would take authority over what some fans may think. It's his only option to win any kind of custody. I know a lot of what he says is probably a result of some paranoia but there's no doubt he tells some unpleasant truths and has a stake in this mess. Jumping to any conclusions like "hurr durrr told you he was a shill all along!" or "Everything he says is true and this is a Jew psy-op to discredit him" are both premature until we see how this all plays out and what he has to say about all of it.

If he isn't a shill yet will he ever be?
What can the man say not?

What's certain is he can't even take a shit without his credibility being reviewed

Hmmmm, heard rumors Alex has been browsing...