Is there anything more stupid than nationalism...

Is there anything more stupid than nationalism? Why should I feel any fraternity with the 300 million strangers who happen to live within the same set of borders? Why should I identify as an "American"?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mzFJyxea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nationalism is the ultimate gib-me-dat ideology.
>give me free stuff, because I was born here!

You should be banned for spamming the same shitty fucking thread with the same image attachment of an ugly pan-faced gook day in, day out, faggot.
What do you even get out of it?
Kill yourself

It depends.
If you live in Somalia, yes, it is pretty stupid to be nationalistic, there's literally nothing to be proud of, and there never will be.
However, if you are born in a 1st world, high iq country, nationalism is essential so your country does not get invaded by low iq subhumans, who will transform it into another 3rd world country eventually.

Don't you ever go outside and interact with anyone?

In a real nation, you identify with your countrymen.
>same race
>same culture
>same language(s)

The US has become a frankenstein's monster abomination, all we share are GPS coordinates.

The only thing we share in the US is language and Civil liberties. Which any and all countries can do.

Speak for yourself. I grew up in Cali where half the kids in my school didn't speak English and illegals got free healthcare while I had to pay outrageous medical costs because I am a citizen.

We do not share a language or civil liberties in this country.

>The only thing we share in the US is language and Civil liberties. Which any and all countries can do.

What civil liberties? You can't take qt young girls as brides.

Why anyone would fight for a cuntry that has the woman having authority over the man and denies the men child brides I don't know.

You live in a country with 300 million enemies which deny you what is good and who bomb any culture that does not deny it's men their birthright.

You are all feminists who spurn the gifts God created for you (cute young girls, a corporeal form that isn't burdened by immediate childbirth at 3 years old like most animals your size, but instead allows many years of just "fun" marriage if you hadn't outlawed it to please women, a position as overlord over the female).

>This is in direct contradiction to the will of the God of Deuteronomy, whom Jesus hated and seems to have called "a murderer from the beginning, the father of lies". The God of Deuteronomy was the Israeli God of War (Lord of hosts: ie: lord of the armies). He set that the MAN was the ba'al (master) of the female, that if a man raped a female child, the man paied the father money and kept the sweet qt-pie.
(Deut 22, 28-29, hebrew (If you wish to argue, here's a refutation of your arguments: pastebin.com/mzFJyxea )
>
>Also note: Numbers 31:18, take the female children for yourselves (taph: child. lachem: means to devour in this section)

>DURRR KILL PEDOS!!
>(kill feet?)

>If you live twice as long, only old hags allowed!
If you live twice as long, we should breathe half as deeply.

>Murica! Kill sand niggers they like girl children!!!1 JEBUS SAYS KILL!!!! BETTER A MILLTONE!

>have civil liberties

Basic things like child brides which men had since the dawn of time until 'murica took over the world are banned.

Breathing might as well be banned.

We are ruled over by women and their enforcers the police. Women constantly vote against us being armed so that we will be helpless against their enforcement arm.

>why
Because your ancestors suffered to build and defend the nation, culture and way of life you currently enjoy. The least you have to do is to preserve and protect their legacy, even if to honour their blood.

I live in america but im 3/4 german. I feel closer to germany than to america. Fine by me. Irish people pollute america with their low iqs and red hair on their bush. Its disgusting really... id much rather relate to ppl like ralph fiennes than people like matt damon.

yeah.
1. communism
2. ethno-nationalism
3. religion

You think Irish are the problem in America? Have you ever been in any Urban area? You can't go 2 blocks without finding ghettos filled with niggers and spics.

>300m
Too much indeed. Canada and USA both need to balkanize.

>You can't feel pride with your nation that's dumb you're an atomized individual and not even your family is important, goy!
>You're guilty of all white people's sin, even those you have share no relation with.
Pick one and then neck yourself.

Is there anything more stupid than globalism? Why should i feel any fraternity with 7 billion strangers majority of whom have absolutely zero in common with me? Why should I be OK with the 1% of the world turning all others into serfs?

There is. It's called, radicalism

Furthermore just because you're a dumbass who thinks it's a virtue to distance yourself from your own people doesn't mean the rest of the world isn't acting in their own people's interests.
You're actively crippling yourself and your own ingroup while competing with people who aren't dumb enough to do so themselves.

>Thanks Mr Nosenberg you have successfully convinced me to say fuck civic nationalism and borders and shit.
Now that that's all cleared up. You wouldn't happen to know of a herb that pairs well with time and oregano would you?

Irish are a gateway minority. They vote for all that shit. Don't delude yourself. Our great great grandparents were right.

Bruh, go overseas. When everyone sees you as not them, then you'll know.

why should your nation love you then. tell me why you shouldnt be hung on the street like the traitor you are

Shitpost but you have good taste in anime mah negro.

Don't even bother, lads.

>Why should I feel any fraternity with the 300 million strangers who happen to live within the same set of borders? Why should I identify as an "American"?

But somehow this same logic justifies feeling fraternity with 6.5 billion other schmoes who you'll never meet and will never have anything to do with?

It's true nationalism is a futile ideology in our grossly deformed societies today, but when small autonomous communities still existed it was worth something.

you post this pasta every day with the same image

kill yourself

Newsflash, champ. The nationalistic tard born in Somalia, or any other shithole, is convinced that his country is the best country. And why? Because the tard was born there! Nationalism is not about love of country. It is pure narcissism.

Because it's a survival mechanism to stop nationalistic people from forcibly bringing their ideals into your way of life. That's why places like Japan have managed to keep their status quo as long as they have without getting flooded with people who want to change it.

>yellow fever nu-male is pro-miscegenation
really boiled my biscuits

take off the proxy already

you spam this board every day and literally no one thinks you're actually Australian

Nationalism is about embracing your own people and heritage. It unites all classes of the society and brings people who seem detached from one another together, without divisive politics playing its role.

What an odd remark. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Based Satomi.

>Is there anything more stupid than nationalism?
This thread

He can think whatever he wants about his country. I am just stating my opinion, which is reasonable.

how you feel is your personal shit. nationalism shouldnt be people thinking proud about their country. we dont need that. what we need is a political nation state to secure and prosper our culture and a economic nationalism, which secures local supply for the locals and makes sure that the earned riches stay in the country....both isnt associated with nationalism today and both arent political realities...all because (((they))) made nationalism a nogo...

>give me free stuff, because I was born here!
No, user. You don't understand nationalism.

Nationalism is not the viewpoint that you should profit from your country.
Nationalism is the viewpoint that is you who should give to your country.

Nationalism is the silly idea that all efforts your ancestors put to build what you have today, all blood and sweat, shouldn't be thrown in the trash just because there is somewhere else with a slightly greener grass.
Nationalism is the concept that you are a part of your country, your nation, and that you need, you should, it is your duty to take care of the bigger part you belong to.

One man alone is limited in what he can achieve. Of course there's outliers like the Serb shit that led us to our current world but that's irrelevant. Point is, the bond pin the national level enables man to achieve wonders better than they could under the bind of religion.

Or you can just be a faggot.