GAP IN TIME - PG/WL/CB - /GITgeneral/

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1XPxm88Ru0k8zYRMCqhYk_qVPY2lTYRwK7GBmpT7VLDk/edit
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
vibe.com/2017/04/fbi-arrests-ohio-pastor-sex-trafficking/
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency
google.com/amp/fox8.com/2012/11/05/behavioral-health-center-worker-faces-sex-charges/amp/
m.clevescene.com/cleveland/psyched-out/Content?oid=1479191
google.com/amp/www.cleveland.com/articles/18316195/beech_brook_laying_off_40_percent_of_staff_closing_facilities_for_troubled_children_and_families.amp
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.9960j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt&rlmlel=1&trex=m_t:gwp,ru_rlst:f,ru_gwp:0%2C6,ru_q:Beech%20brook,ru_start:0,ru_nrby:1,h_ml:list,h_bb:0,h_sb:0,h_ss:0
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6161j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cleveland-facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-car-after-pursuit-pa-n747821
yuki.la/pol/95796372
yuki.la/pol/92743439#p92749139
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt
discord.gg/nH8yEP4
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump keep dumps coming lots of good shit posted last thread

looking to establish Stage 1 of timeline project
>Stage 1: Oct16-Nov3 2016

Good timing!

This stuff, part 3 it starts getting crazy.

gonna search thru the archives, bet i have some more..

whatever you got is appreciated
the date you saw or saved it if possible too. but seriously, whatever you can provide is great

rachel chandler - alleged mkultra/pedo handler

bump for justice

saw chandler mentioned in previous thread
can someone give me a nonironic quick rundown?

wikileaks pw, hopefully this helpss

Bump with a doc of Podesta investigations.

docs.google.com/document/d/1XPxm88Ru0k8zYRMCqhYk_qVPY2lTYRwK7GBmpT7VLDk/edit

Bear in mind this was done back in November, and we wanted to not sound as tin-foily as possible. If you got concrete evidence, feel free to add.

Go get 'em.

Is this video more recent than the "fatherhood" and "each day" one? Looks like it may of been from the same event as fatherhood but didn't see this video until today. Maybe I've been out of the loop for too long.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

More screencaps. May or may not be larping faggot, but it's in your timeline. 1/5

gonna post some text........hopefully a techie is here

2/5

3/5

4/5

not larping, been compiling this for month, had intense couple of threads a few weeks ago "Please Read Quickly"
this timeline will be created on pol by pol and for pol to do whatever they want with
i'm 100% committed to this it's become an obsession over 6 months

>someone who was in the Cheesebay threads
thank you for the screencap user

5/5

Is anyone else having problems reaching google for the captcha and discord stuck updating?

MOLOCH
9E01005ADEF0C83EF94A9C9A6F76F31636AB0BE766A8AE6F0642AF7D6662F54F

MINERVA
6BA0DEC5399ADE2BDD33B256CFF76A75E29B9AE93F6E5704FF2AF02837383C50

CASSANDRA
E9EC9201FC2BBF214ED578FA7C886DF417427E33C7691FF2D2ED3BE5A9203564

Watch this space
Dumping this here, for those that care, keep these and work on them. Do the world a fucking favor.

November Leak.No: 2/5

Passphrase : D~pRs%7f:S_$].N(F`CePFPpFn`j`T;M`")EhK+SqZ8c=LVwdttuk;({#-~fbpJUP9%~*p4^J^VyB9y\

months*

still phoneposting at work. long day.

I stayed up literally ALL night the night before last trying to figure this whole situation out. In a nutshell what i found out:
Murtis Taylor (the company that Joy Lane works at) is a corrupt AF agency who neglects people who depend on them for mental health treatment resulting in a lot of people who end up losing their shit, killing themselves, and killing others.
Murtis Taylor also uses their power to take kids from homes for BS reasons and sues to gain legal custody of children to put into foster care
Beech Brook (killers former workplace) is a facility for troubled children, and until last year also functioned as an adoption/foster care agency/facility
These two places are within miles and in the same county as the international adoption agency that the FBI raided months ago
Children were sexually abused at Beech Brook by its staff
More than 3100 reports of missing children in 2015 in this county alone
Dozens of cases of child abuse just reopened after being ignored/not investigated for years
Beech Brook and Murtis Taylor are very short distance from Great Lakes which means children could be trafficked to Canada, New York, and through to the Atlantic Ocean
2 pastors arrested days ago in this county for child trafficking/child sex abuse.
One of the pastors wives works for the government for CPS type agency
...and lots of other shit i found out too but thats all i can remember right now, but like i said, there is a lot more fuckery i dug up.

Theres definitely more to this story than meets the eye.
Why do you think Stephens kept on and kept on and kept on mentioning Joy Lane, Murtis Taylor, and Beech Brook?
Why do you think he said to let his boss know he wouldn’t be at work the next day he posted, “I’m sorry team but I’m to far gone [sic] ...
I’m the #goodguy”?

Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

vibe.com/2017/04/fbi-arrests-ohio-pastor-sex-trafficking/
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency
google.com/amp/fox8.com/2012/11/05/behavioral-health-center-worker-faces-sex-charges/amp/
m.clevescene.com/cleveland/psyched-out/Content?oid=1479191
google.com/amp/www.cleveland.com/articles/18316195/beech_brook_laying_off_40_percent_of_staff_closing_facilities_for_troubled_children_and_families.amp
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.9960j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt&rlmlel=1&trex=m_t:gwp,ru_rlst:f,ru_gwp:0%2C6,ru_q:Beech%20brook,ru_start:0,ru_nrby:1,h_ml:list,h_bb:0,h_sb:0,h_ss:0
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6161j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt

EDIT:
Ok, so dude is dead now, but WHY IS THE PASSENGER WINDOW BLOWN OUT AND NOT THE DRIVER SIDE? Judging by the shooting vid, the guy is obviously right handed.
WHY IS THERE NO BLOOD SPATTER?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cleveland-facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-car-after-pursuit-pa-n747821
This is going to drive me crazy.

holy shit yes, my captcha won't stop spinning when I get ready to post

so I just did captcha first and then entered text to post and it seemed to work. wtf?

Nah I meant the guy in the cap. Thanks for these threads. I love this shit. Wish I had capped more

again, give me the night and i will have much more organized and directional thread up sometime tomorrow, same name
again right now my focus, and my hope is that it becomes yours as well, is on Stage 1 right now
>Stage 1: Oct16-Nov3 2016

4 Stages total in mind for project
>Stage 2: Nov3 - Dec 5
>Stage 3: Dec5- Jan20
>Stage 4: Jan20 - now

A theory that I think just started as a joke; He and Dorner is the same or from the same groups. Some black books groups that stay in operation in cells around America, ready to do whatever they are told to front or silence whatever (((they))).

For me it's opposite, my computer won't connect to google for captchas and discord keeps getting host update failed: undefined.

shit, duh my bad
but yes. wish i capped more too. hence the collection haha
we will do this. i can feel it.

4plebs still down too for me

Almost all of the threads in the catalog are illegitimate, and many are well-established templates that get reposted with the same text and the same image multiple times every single day. That one Asian chick over the uninformed critique of nationalism. 23andme bs. Is X white? Earlier today, "honest thoughts on PJW." Did the mods go on strike?

no clue. that's why i (annoyingly) keep posting to keep these bumped
now that i've established the theme and titled however, keep an eye out.
tomorrow morning (US eastern time) i'll have a detailed and directional /GIT/ up

Says it was uploaded 04.02.2017

I'm wondering if this is being uploaded by someone from the group's of people who were investigating the block chains back in December and january. Apparently someone cracked the encryption to the insurance files but everytime they'd try to share anything threads and sites would go down, they were being xkeyscored hard.

I think this might be someone slowly leaking contents of those files. Apparently they were so bad and contained such important people they could cause wars.

its been like this for a while now. fucking retarded.

as you can tell, i'm still phoneposting at work.
tomorrow's thread won't be so unorganized

Could you post it somewhere else? somewhere nicer?

The average pol user that's helping bring down the world, we've all been there.

Now it works again. phuck

Define "better".

One more

its kinda like the people with knowledge to do any good with wikilieaks ins is gone. really. and id be scared to even embark on scouring the blockchain until i find my friend that has wifi antennas/raspberry pi's/and knows router security flaws

Capped October 19th

Less controlling? Pastebin perhaps?

yuki.la/pol/95796372
Early mention of comet ping pong.

yuki.la/pol/92743439#p92749139
First mention of pizza

? Nani

The images take a long time to upload now. Motherfuckers, we're onto something. Backup everything, save threads from browser, save html and all pictures.

Low quality and saved more recently.

im just an observer wishing to do good. i have observed and saved a ...good biti wish i could help more..

we are seriously on to something

keep saving and look out for GIT threads next few days

i bet its the wiki codes. ive never shared. im scared. i have more

Syria doc bump.

Guys, I do not have a fuckin' Scooby-Doo WTF this string means but I saved it on Christmas, so "Merry Belated Christmas, Anons".
Unrelated - I have discovered some meaningful stuff but nobody seems to want to know as it's not related to CPP, but is about UK-based things instead.

Share that shit bitch.

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

That's part of it, a real old fashioned guide if you read it.
And to cyber command, making threat matrixes of me now, I never did anything with any keys, I never opened any insurance files. Or downloaded them, so don't even fucking bother.

discord.gg/nH8yEP4
Bumping this, it's filled with infographics and related images. Not for discussion, just a huge dump. Trying to sort it better but I'm lazy.

I know what the Minerva/owl rule is. It's a prohibition against revealing that you've got foresight, and a plan. The Clinton email where it was mentioned, was asking whether the final paragraph doesn't prematurely give away intent to remove Gaddafi.

I had a lot of screen caps regarding cheesebay, but, lost em. Anyone that took ss?

Post it, someone will save it. It'll be spread.

For starters, I investigated JK Rowling when she was ranting about "the Alt-Right" etc.
Image speaks for itself.
Links to Haiti, Eastern Europe, etc. A few peeps have picked up on on it since but I got there first with this one.

Justice bump. The truth cannot be stopped, the Russian war plan is lagging, and the An*****ica announcement will not be enough of a distraction. Defectors will out their former cohorts to save themselves.

Whops, wrong pic

forgot all about the potato head shit from CBG

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I'd hope a John Bull would be the first one on the case.

>deinstitutionalization

Who's this??

The dates go back almost a decade.

Ha! Memes.

Scotland:
SNP devise plan for "State Guardian"- a snooper who can snatch you kids - they want a "Named Adult" for EVERY kid in Scotland.
Architects of this scheme have linked up with "Hopscotch Theatre Company" to promote hippy-dippy sounding acronyms like "SHANARRI" and "GIRFEC". They have kids chanting this in classes, nurseries, creches, libraries now.
"Hopscotch Theatre" is best known for one of their actresses being in "Game of Thrones" where she breastfeeds a kid about 8 or 9 (old bag in "The Eyerie"). It gets worse...
I think you've seen it before, but I'm no "John Bull". I'm Scottish.

My apologizes.

>SHANARRI
Where have I heard this before?

Is this some Arabic spells if you translate them phonetically?

Former employee of j.a. Claims he propositioned him and creepy stalked him for sex etc.

MOAR?

Having heard the kids chant this stuff, I got creepy feeling. It sounded, I dunno... too "asian".
In Arabic:
"Shah" = King
"Nari" = Fire
KING FIRE.
Girfec?
"Giira" is another fire deity. Pre-Biblical. Middle-Eastern. Add "fiici" and you're there.

4240fc98c9952e2fc2e0e763c35e39915c3dc4404ae10735edd3e617f74112a2

2273ddfe947a1d20a841d80294650a39eb0d1f4eaeb6c2c864c4b2d5ed5fe50d

>King Fire
Ah, that was it. Moloch reference.