What is the most "white" country in the world?

What is the most "white" country in the world?
By white I mean pure of course.

I see a lot of talk about who is truly white on Sup Forums and would like to learn the science/genetics of different countries especially Europe and what dictates how white someone is.

"Whiteness" is an arbitrary measure that doesn't mean anything.

Ashkenazi Israel, obviously.

Keep 'em coming.

Why does everyone here hate on Ireland? Seems pretty pure to me...

According the these, Poland is the most white country. Or at least the one with the least amounts of admixture.

According to the maps is Poland?

This is the pill burgers go through when they realise "white" is meaningless.

you cannot be "whiter" than someone else. either you are white, or you are not.

>you cannot be "whiter" than someone else. either you are white, or you are not.
t. greek

you need to be fair skinned.

>muh eye/hair color meme

niggers attack me on the streets for being white. they will do it to you too.

that's all that matters

Moldova is white and poor as fuck.

Belarus aka whiterussia if you consider Slavs as white.

Norway

Mine + Iceland and the rest of Scandinavia.

White is mostly meaningless, but ethnicity isn't. Americans don't understand the latter concept though because American is not an ethnicity.

Purely inbred

not for long, cuck :^)

I think it is an ingroup thing. Sure people from different nations look different. However you can still look at people as part of the same group.

If the founders of European civilisation aren't white then isn't whiteness a shit tier divisive concept that alienates most of Europe? Great logic there, America, no wonder you're 40%, dare I say it, non-European.

Do not make me REE you sir.

japan, i guess

Tragic, I quite like the combination of red hair and green eyes on pale skinned girls. Then again, my blood is telling me to go aryan.

>tfw brown hair and eyes