APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
truckyeah.jalopnik.com/why-the-2015-jeep-wrangler-is-the-cheapest-car-in-ameri-1692116646
google.com/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can someone redpill me on the best car manufacturers

Chrysler probably makes the best cars

>buying a car made anywhere but east asia
tippity top kekkles m80 boii

You fucking FCA shill.
Everyone knows CHEBBY IS BEST

Anything Japanese or Ford. Most other automakers are shit and make unreliable cars that are usually too expensive to fix.

The Germans do make some damn good cars.

Lincoln
>Be Chrysler
>Have 2 models, one is going away

not sure anyone buys Chrysler because they made made the worst cars in the past. Even NASCAR doesn't have Dodge anymore.

Ford is fucking garbage

what does /o/ think

lol, fucking wrecked!
hahaha.

lexus
ford (trucks)
mercedes benz
chevy/cadillac
honda

according to JD power

FCA is literally last in JD Power initial quality ratings with all brands. Japanese make reliable cars that have zero soul and are extremely boring to drive. I've always owned German cars, and that won't change for the foreseeable future until an American or Jap company can make a decent interior.

>say that to my face again kraut.

#getwrecked

This. Lincoln makes amazing cars. Spent 1500 on a 1990 Towncar (practically new when i got it, garage bound for 8 years from retiree neighbor). Runs like new, air suspension feels like riding a cloud. Interior nice as hell and ashtrays for every seat.
Buy an old beauty take care of her and she will take care of you a looonnngggg time.

The C7 usually gets slayed by Porsche in FIA races

>shitsler

As she gets older I start to realize the only reason I ever wanted to fuck Emma Watson was because she was a cute teenager.

German cars are just as shit. The nips are killing the game desu.

Sorry you can't afford a synthetic oil change.

Looks like every German brand is above industry average, save VW

>Mazda, Nissan below Audi and BMW

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind these numbers?

Subaru

japanese ones

every car manufacturer is shit nowadays
don't buy anything post-2000 for a used car
and remember always stick to manual for older cars (save on gas)
don't buy with out a test drive
and regular maintenance and upkeep will keep any car running for at least 100K miles
oh and NEVER EVER buy a self driving car EVER

Why would germany buy our cars

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Corvette is a meme Pontiac was the best GM brand and it's dead now
cause you bought one from 1990 the new ones are made for the chinks just like all american cars now
nope there shitty to well at least nissan is toyota is ok mazda is dying (no RX-9 :( ) subaru is living of nostalga and mitsubishi is dead in the US

toyota and lexus in particular generally has the best quality control

Give me a hard one next time

German reliability is a myth. Not that it always was though. There will probably be some old Mercedes diesel from the '70s still rattling and smoking well into the 22nd century somewhere. But nowadays electrical and mechanical issues are commonplace and anything and everything will cost more to fix than most people make in a month. And forget fixing it at home.

Golf 2. You can fit a sheep in the trunk or weed or guns or hookers. Can pull a mortar or heavy machine gun for wars with neighbors. 100% easy maintenance and reliability.

it's usually countries that PAY DEBTS

Doesn't GTR have AWD?

People are quickly learning how good AWD is for grip on the curves.

alright alright alright

saab

They revamped shit, they coming back.

We do build better cars

JD power is for faggots

Heard they are in some trouble with moneys. Some autophiles were also bitching that there was only one thing good about them.

awd does NOT provide better grip in the corners. The only thing that provides better grip is better tire compound and aerodynamics. AWD adds weight and causes understeer.

The only thing that AWD is good for in racing applications is launching and many RWD cars still manage to come close due to less weight.

Please stop spreading false information about topics you obviously know nothing about.

Japanese cars are garbage. generic FF shit

>meme company of the century
youre a joke just liek musk you valley faggot

oh look! another poor idiot that doesn't know what he is talking about

enjoy shit

I might be biased, but Chevrolet makes some good cars. Their trucks are a little questionable though.

Dodge makes good trucks. Cars are hit or miss.

Ford is really just the middle-ground, but not really good at what they set out to do, either.

Not sure why Germans don't like American cars, though. Seems like a petty thing to get upset over when American vehicles ARE good.

My guess is that they just don't like muscle cars, because then that would imply that they are men.

Japanese build the best cars
t.Lexus owner

I only buy British cars these days

As per

O-oy vey buy our shit cars you doity antisemite kraut.

fuck german cars

they're a bunch of cucks for letting the muslims invade their country. I'd rather buy jap or amurikan

best made is jap btw

Ford makes shit automobiles for the most part

>ford
dont, the ceo is a jew

Ford allowed the DCT fiasco of the focus and the fiesta.
>Using turbos to save fuel
If they were smart they would understand that there no replacement for displacement.
It doesn't mean that you need a 8l engine it's just that a good 2l engine with a good transmission will be more fuel efficient than a smaller turbo engine with similar power.

pic related

Chrysler owns Jeep, and guess which cars are the least expensive to insure.

>"Cars that are cheapest to insure typically are easy to repair or have fewer claims or both."

truckyeah.jalopnik.com/why-the-2015-jeep-wrangler-is-the-cheapest-car-in-ameri-1692116646

I haven't seen a single BMW that doesn't have a blown transmission after 5 years.

I mean the Germans aren't wrong
Ford is shit, GM is shit, and Chrysler is owned by FIAT

japs, they take what works and build on that, instead of completely scrapping and restarting every time they make a new car like we do.
Hoping Trump will get us on their level, but man I fucking love my Toyota Highlander, and Nissans

Build better cars.

>German cars
>good
As a mechanic, this made me spit my drink laughing

You first

Every chevy anyone I've ever known has had turned out to be a massive pile of dog shit.
Never seen cars that fail so much, or have so many recalls.
Fucking Cruze has already had like 8-10 recalls, I can't even keep track anymore we get so many letters in the mail wanting us to bring that 2012 piece of shit back in.

Funny thing is that grorious nippon beats everyone and they aren't even trying to be in the auto industry dick waving contest.

Ford 1985-early 2 thousands not so good. Anything 2010+ is good as fuck.

iirc that car has a $40,000 option for some sort of magnetic paint.. that seems like a steal

I would literally buy any car brand over VW. Everyone I know who has one hates it.

My 240z build

drumpf btfo

How will he ever recover?

ok?...

I'm an R&D engineer in the American car industry and I can tell you that the unions essentially hamstring any chance that American cars have at being competitive

Need something measured on a CMM? Cleatus has to watch six movies and chug nine mt dews before he can finish it next week, even though the operation would take about an hour

T. Ford fag

BMW, Audis and Mercedes are sexy cars but they are notoriously non-reliable and not really high performance

the brand alone is status here and I'm wondering how long you can live off of that

Hahaha how the fuck can someone even post these words together without laughing, my fucking sides hurt Jesus Christ

>imagine being so retarded and brainwashed that you believe american cars can compete at any level with german ones

Chevy.

stop driving them on the sidewalk, they're meant for the roads

German cars are primary, though the Asian cars do have their advantages. It all depends

I would say Porsche, but it's all owned by Volkswagen.

Along with Audi, Skoda, Lamborghini, Seat, Bugatti, Ducati, Bentley, Scania.

Fun fact: Henry Ford declined an offer from the British to take ownership of the company after WW2.

woman age like milk bro. She was cute then. She ain't cute now.

Who gives a fuck about emissions honestly.

If you want a truck, Toyota

If you want a car, BMW, Audi.

Also better distribution of power around turns meaning you can accelerate quicker out of them. That's why when Audi came out with quattro tech it pretty smoked everything in existence at the time.

How many BMW's have you owned? I'm on my second. Never had an issue.

The unfair advantage documentary is great at showing how revolutionary the 80 quattro was

Kek. Fuck Tesla.

google.com/amp
Shouldn't they be begging us to buy their cars.

>Who gives a fuck about emissions honestly.
people who breathe air

>Hurr durr caring about the environment is for limp wristed lefties

Get out of here with your neocon trash.

Diesel emission is almost entirely thin soot that settles to the earth.

If you want something that costs less than $80K, Toyota.

If you want something that costs between $80K and $140K, Lexus.

If you want something that cost more than $140K, Mercedes.

>cars
not even once

Hit them with a luxury car tax like we do so everyone buys Jap instead.

They need you to buy their cars, not the other way around.

Porsche.

>a shitty old ford ranger isn't essentially just a car

how is your pic not a car.
are you handicaped?

Really no one wants to drive Murican cock prosthesis V8 6l trucks here.
Fits to your culture, here its embarrassing.