The Celtic Peoples
75% of world history
But that's none of my business

Being KANGZ

anything else?

Jazz and Blues but that about it desu no significant civilizations

Rape, murder, and peanut butter

Being niggers.

Crime, violent behavior, laziness, lack of a work ethic, not being fathers to their children, poor grammar, improper use of the English language.

Crime, rap, basketball, and low IQ

Drums.

AIDS

Drums?

Disproven. Peanut butter has existed for hundreds of years before carver

Whites made better Jazz and Blues.

I invent peanut butter every night!

Sometimes good Slaves.
Sometimes bad slaves.
Not redpilled.
Racemixing.
Not proud of being black.

Niggering... That's why we always say : "Nigger gonna nigg"

picking cotton

the black man's penis also made africa in to the least developed landmass despite being the most rich in natural resources

Jazz. Blues. Originators of Rock. Some egyptians Pharaohs. Mansa Musa. Mali Empire. Great Athletes.

Being hardworking members of society

Giving us a reason to own guns and shoot niggers.

Some music and a lot of crime in the US.

They helped with some inventions and fields, but really haven't actually done anything of note.
Except try to claim they invented shit they didn't, they really like doing that.

Things like hair braids and drums I'd say are too hard to call, the idea of things like that have probably existed before we started properly recording shit. It's like trying to decide "Who invented the idea of the spear" pointy sticks have existed for so fucking long we'll probably never know.

Thum built the piramads

BEST TRACK ATHLETES IN THE WORLD ARE BLACK.

your pic looks like a hanging black dick in profile btw

dindu nuffin

High IQ

Creating the Zulu empire because one nigger soldier figured out that using spears as melee weapons instead of ranged weapons against enemies with massive shields literally designed to block said thrown spears was an effective tactic

Starts with Egypt! Haha typical Kang. I'd say they are most know for having a severe inferiority complex and trying to appropriate other people's cultures.

I know this is ironic but we (WNs) should be consistent in stating that all races have a right to be proud of their heritage. If make exceptions to that on the grounds of a particular group's perceived inferiority, we lose a lot of our credibility.

WE

We make*

canabalism
>(cant even fucking spell it)

Sports.

WUZ

Aids, lazy people, crime and violence.