Zuckerberg wants mind control

How the fuck is this not huge news on Sup Forums?

(((They))) literally want to lobotomize the masses more than they already have. Why is nobody talking about this?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4422436/Mark-Zuckerberg-confirms-Facebook-s-brain-interface.html

Zuckerbog needs to stop

Does Kek will ranger justice upon the Zuck? Has he gone too far?

Giving so much power to a single man will always be a mistake.

(((Zuckerberg))) psychic vampires are at it again

>pic
i never considered this narrative, i almost believe it

>single man
It's a publicly traded company, ya dingus.

Mother of God. I can only image what research has or hasn't been done on how VR headsets can be used to subliminally alter brain function.

People say if you have a chance to kill Hitler then there is a moral obligation to do so.

Obv that is the normie caricature of pure evil, and zuck has that potential in our society.

I wonder what those people think if you ask the same moral obligation over mao ze dong or stalin

Oh, of course. No one cares for this thread, but please, by all means, shitpost about more leftists chimping out.

Cuckerberg..

>brain interface
>Brain control
It reads minds it doesn't control them you dipshit.

> Computer brain interface
How exactly is this like mind control or a lobotomy at all? The machine isn't capable of controlling you.

I think OP was retarded and meant to freak out over the potential of Zuckerjew scanning your brain.

but he holds 57% or so of all voting power. he effectively controls the entire company.

Zukerface needs to fuck off to hell.

how the fuck is this supposed to calm me down burger? Please tell me your shitposting and I'm too much of a leaf to tell.

I've recently been thinking about the future of tech and realized how much shit we could be in if (((they))) aren't excised from power before tech gets too far. Imagine a world where we have brain interface implants that can report wrong think to a database somewhere, or if we get to full on android people deus ex style complete with a killphrase for bad goyim to induce (((tragic heart attacks)))

These things don't read minds at the level of abstract thought, they're more or less controlled in the same way you'd control your arm.

alright the world got way fucking weirder than 4 yrs ago.

I don't nessicarily mean reading thought patterns, I should have specified. They just have to somehow collect data and detect wrongthink. Maybe you'd be able to type with it and the device would come with a keylogger.

When they look inside my mind they will find nothing but titties.

Plug in - Turn on - Drop out