What Type Of Morality Do You Live By /Pol?

>Link: celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php

So after taking some feminism test I followed onto a test based on morality types out of curiosity as to how I came out I was wondering what the rest of you guys would score.

There are 6 "Foundations" for you to be judged by.

about the same as yours

heres the top half

Meh.

The thing to me is that those sorts of values shouldn't all be affecting your politics. You can believe that certain things should or shouldn't be certain ways, but that doesn't mean that the government can successfully be used to force them being like that. Not always in a straightforward manner anyway.

There are political systems that definitively work better than others, whatever your values are.

Liberals tell people to vote for them if their values match what they try to sell. But what they do is mostly symbolic and overall things turn shittier.

really makes me think

get

shit

The niece question was kinda hot.

100% Liberty feels so pure

>data mining

Pretty much yours

>Recommended

Here we go.

Seeing a lot of pic related here for some reason.

Fuckin' right my guy. Get free, (((not pure)))!

I'm similar but my Purity is through the roof. I'm easily disgusted

Seeing a lot of liberity in this thread.
>I like that
>but at the same time this is pol and i dont know if i buy it

Meh, too many feels.

If liberty ain't your top get off my lawn

>Another conservative

Good graph m8.

Tfw based libertarian mexibro
Tfw narrow minded Sup Forumsacks want to gas me

>mfw the Marxist liberals care the least about liberty

Are these really the kind of life changing questions on morality that Sup Forums takes seriously?

Poor test. It wasn't always clear which clause of the statement you were supposed to be responding to.
(Strongest foundation:liberty, morality closest to: conservative)

pol seems pretty morally balanced considering its full of degenerate social outcasts.

Yeah I agree and having liberty as your main foundation doesn't necessarily translate into feeling most inclined to vote libertarian. Personally I think conservatism focusing on smaller government generally produces the best environment for liberty

I think /Pol is particularly liberty based. Especially going back to 2011/2012. I just think /Pol also has a more grounded opinion as to how to achieve such with a balance to an actual functioning society.

They want to control what you say, to an extent what you think and they wish to have ever further reaching government. They may have liberal in the name but they are far from striving for liberty.

Maybe it says more about society when the disgusting outcasts seem central and balanced.

Of course not the quiz is a gimmick which uses a generalization to categorize you.

filled it out as a Sup Forums

throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off
throw it off
>throw it off

That's how you know the quiz is shit

Are they looking it on a survival show as food? Perfectly fine. Are they killing it just because? Pretty degenerate. Of course the question doesn't say so the only choice is the indifferent option.

What political ideology would my morals work best with?

Traditional Liberalism.

I may not like that you murder rabbits on live TV, but I respect your freedom to do so.

am i a pussy Sup Forums

Fedora party here I come

>You're all fucking degenerates

>No one strongest moral foundation
What's wrong with me?

It says im a fucking conservative.

I blame Sup Forums

so what am I?

I don't get it, do they ask if it bothers me what other people are doing, if society would be like that on general, if I support one person in the situation, if I would do the same?
For example "john tells jim that he is a cunt", the slider would be me being OK with john having the freedom to say that or if I think that Jim is a cunt too?

This is trash, most of the scenarios lack context and I only felt motivated to give a real answer to a handful of them.

Well, /pol? am I one of you?

What best fits me

Authoritarianism

What

Guys... Am I a communist?

>no centrist master race
Into the garbage it goes

I've no idea what I am, and answered neutral on a ton of them because I literally didn't care.

seems well rounded...

so at the end of the day polacks care more about liberty than thing else.

You're goddamn right we do, a life without freedom is not a life worth living.

No. Just abo.

>Rawls > Nozick

Well, waddaya know.

Why don't you charge your fucking phone?

HERESY

What morality is the truest conservative? I say purity. Don't want no mudbloods.

i loved the questions

These are so painfully unspecific.

>Do the dogs feel pain when hit with the rock or are they hit hard enough so that they die before they can feel any pain?

That's important and they're leaving it out.

The test is shit, I'm an ancap but apparently don't value liberty that highly because I disapprove someone having a sex doll made of their niece even though I don't want to physically stop them from doing so.
Also some of the questions were confusing, with the men's only club being attacked by feminists was I supposed to morally judge the men's only club or the feminists?

If your Purity-Loyalty-Authority combined score is less than 50% you're a cuckold.

Says the freedom hating faggot.

These questions were interesting to say the least. No Mohammed allowed on campus? Triple thumbs up.