What's so bad about marrying a single mother?

What's so bad about marrying a single mother?
most of you guys seek a good woman to have children with, hell technically a single mother is already a good woman that is also a momma.

Why the bias against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMIw7w6p5IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some things you can buy used, like cars, or houses, or furniture. They can have many owners, and if cared for work perfectly well. Other things are not reusable, and are only to be consumed by one person, like food, condoms, toilet roll, and wives.

there is nothing especially wrong with it

you see, (((hollywood))) and (((modern society))) have corrupted what young women look for in guys, and women dont get redpilled as quickly as men because they're fed a bunch of empty promises by (((feminism))). so maybe she is a degenerate for a few years and then becomes redpilled. if she's actually redpilled and not trying to be friends with her ex for the "good of her child" or some stupid shit like that, then that's fine. if she's some newage cuckette, then forget it. if she is divorcing someone it better because she thinks they are shit and has the confidence to say "these people are not raising my kid, i fucked up and made a mistake". otherwise yeah getting with her is completely degenerate because instead of dating a woman who grew stronger through her fuck-up you are dating one who won't take ownership of it and commit herself to a better life with someone who isn't a piece of garbage.

there is no ultimate redpill to be had about relationships, just that you be rational and think about what matters i.e. being a man who raises good children and continues his lineage. so what if she has a kid by someone else- that alone, in this era, is not a good enough reason to blow her off. you have to find out if she's redpilled or not first. childbirth will redpill women quicker than anything else

Cromwell knows best.

I love threads like this. Unfortunately they always get deleted.

The problem with dating a single mother is that you're entering an entirely new universe which you've had no hand in creating. It's not just the kid, but the kid's biological father, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and friends who want to be a part of the kid's life and will always view you with suspicion if not outright hostility. Isn't it better to find a girl with no kids and create your own universe together? Also, while the reasons for her separation from the biological can range from widowhood to him being a deadbeat, having a child together cements a bond between them that exists outside of time and space. That bond will never go away. As soon as he decides he wants another shot, as soon as he decides he wants back in, as soon as he makes the grand gesture (whatever that may be) she will take him back. She will dump you in a heartbeat for the child's biological father. You'll always be that other guy.

cromwell decided to fuck with ireland which embarassed your shit """empire""" and cucked you into your (((judeo-christian))) paki-paradise. so n,o he didn't know best. you could have been an anglo allie of hitler and instead you decided to get fucked by an island of potato farmers and be a completely weak (((country))) during the depression. you fucking idiots

or you could just fuck her for a few weeks and get her to do all sorts of dirty demeaning shit and then bounce

I'll support this. Get what you want and move on.

players eventually get played, I just refuse to play on a good woman like a single mother.

I don't over like the idea of raising another man's kids. It would actually be different if she was a widow though. It's the fact that he's still out there that bothers me.

Possibly I could get over it. For the right girl. If I met someone and she was great and then I found out she had a kid... eh... not necessarily a deal breaker. But it does tend to sway the opinion.

Plus, and I say this from experience, it does make dating harder. I dated a girl who had a 4 year old. The kid was great, really, but her family didn't help out much so getting a date without the kid around was hard to do and any event involving a 4 year old is all about the 4 year old. Does not make it easy to get to know another adult, if you want to move a relationship forward.

Bottom line, for their own sake women need to at least try to be careful about who baby daddy is going to be.

It's like playing on another man's saved game.

Because that's what my dad did and he's a cuck and aspire to be nothing like that pussy.

>get fucked by an island of potato farmers
>being this mad
Look, lad, I know you've got 30% Irish subhuman in you, but that doesn't mean you must load all of your insecurities onto me. If you want to talk about who fucked who, understand that our killcount is about 20 times higher the IRA will ever achieve. I wish we killed more of the subhumans.

You're giving another man's genetics your resources.

There is a reason when a new male lion takes over a pride, he kills all the young.

Where is the father? If he got hit by a bus then ok. If he's a shitbag then why is she dating shitbags? Is that what she's into? If she was willing to get knocked up by a terrible person then what does that say about her, and how much will she take you seriously? What if he wasn't a shitbag? Was he a nice guy, is he normal and down to earth? If thats the case the why are they broken up? Did she leave a good guy for no good reason? If so then what is the chances of her wanting to stay with you? She might just use you, if really depends on the situation.

I cant kill the child.

Why is she a single mother?
A) the father died in a freak accident
B) she's into worthless dipshit men who abandon their kids
C) she's a slut and doesn't know who the father is
D) she can't make a relationship work even with someone she has kids with

Unless it's A stay the fuck away. Single mother is a huge red flag.

>having wife's sons

Outside the weakass memes,
A single mother is generally seen as someone who makes bad decisions.
Statistically, they are horrible parents.
There's not a whole lot of upsides to single mothers outside of easy pussy and do you really want to risk it with someone who might have VD.
The negatives out weight the positives by far. Individual cases might be different, but the whole point is that it's not likely that they will be.

I would consider a widow, other single moms can go fuck off.

I don't necessarily see anything wrong with supplying a child suffering with a single mother a male role model, but what kind of male role model is a person who can't even have his own kids?

Makes my thinky winky stick up.

Single mothers are degenerate scum and the reason for the downfall of western society. The don't deserve happiness or the second chance after making poor life choices like that.

Single mothers are inherently bad decision makers. How did they become single mothers? Did they drive a perfectly good guy away? Or do they just fuck losers?

Either way stay away from a bitch with a kid.

Only good answer ITT
I'm massively disappointed in this shill thread

So fucking close.

In the event that the previous father had passed away I don't see what's so inherently wrong about it

I had a long term relationship with a single mom and we lived together. Mistake! Great kid, just needed discipline, nothing crazy though. Anyways... she did not like that. Well you're not going to be under my roof and at the same time get mad at me for having rules.

I feel ya buddy

Here's the kicker.

All women secretly aspire to be single moms because the false confidence instilled in them to do so being strong and independent.

Women who commit to such atrocities end up meeting only degenerative expectations.

And when the welfare state fails they will meet having to give bj's for a fucking sandwich lol.

>implying all single mothers are good
Not saying they're all had, but being a single mom doesn't necessarily make her good

it's still your wife's son.

IT: cucks that don't see how wrong that is.

Because normal men don't want used pussy. It's just biology.

Men have forms of self-defensive delusion to compensate for the promiscuity of women. They know, intellectually, that the chick they're dating isn't a virgin, but they don't want to hear about the exes or think about them. They don't want to hear about skanky behavior and secretly hope none exists in her past. They don't want to think about their woman fucking someone else. (Unless they're fucked up cucks.)

But with single mothers, none of that delusion works because the proof to the contrary is right in front of you.

On top of that:
- her body is already kinda jacked from the previous pregnancy
- you're likely stuck at least partially raising another man's kid while he's (If alive) doing whatever the fuck he wants to do (probably fucking the younger, hotter, more fun model he dumped the first woman for)
- she's already in "mom mode" and possibly doesn't take as good care of herself as she did before childbirth
(the natural, healthy vanity of women dictates this probably isn't true, but it's how men think.)
- drama with parenting someone else's kid, who will likely despise you just for being around but not being their biological father
- in the case of divorce, you subconsciously wonder if she's divorced for a good reason
- she's probably older than younger, unattached-to-children women you could be dating instead

>probably fucking the younger, hotter, more fun model he dumped the first woman for

very usual, most men won't leave their kids. The majority of marriages end because women are "dissatisfied"

THIS JUST HAPPENED

>what do you mean you don't want to raise others' children? it's your privilege as a fucking white male!
the audacity of these roasties
they think they are doing you a favor

Oh, I forgot a big one:
- You risk breaking the kid's heart if it doesn't work out between your and their mother. Kids need stable, dependable parental figures in their lives. The entering and exiting of strange men in the life of their mother really fucks them up emotionally.

Everyone ITT agrees single mothers are shit, but in the real world I still see them having zero problems getting dates. So what does that tell you? I worked with a girl who was hot, but at 22 already had 2 kids with 2 different fathers. Her current boyfriend was still a decent dude. Attractive and had a good job. Pussy is that valuable I guess.

>hell technically a single mother is already a good woman
>woman has a kid so that means she is a good woman
Kill yourself you subhuman retard.

Sloppy seconds

There's obviously a story behind why they are a single mother. What caused the original father to leave?

Possibly the worst post I've seen in years, congratulations.

I thought that was to force ovulation in the female?

He's clearly a child who found out his parents bought his dog of an Irish owner.

Or the dude was just that thirsty.

That's a benefit. So is destroying the progeny of DNA that isn't yours so you're not providing resources and protection to someone else's kid. Remember, the "selfish gene."

Young, dumb and full of cum is of more value to the stretched out pussy.

>a single mother is already a good woman
Gr8 b8 m8

Based Cromwell

/thread

It wouldn't be so bad if we could do it like bears.
>eat the children

Fuck your bastard kids puta.

I think this problem would be solved if mexicans wore condoms

You can! But there will be serious consequences.

Leykis 101

youtube.com/watch?v=GMIw7w6p5IM

>What's so bad about marrying a single mother?
Because it involves raising another man's kid which is something cucks do.

If you have to raise fucking kids at least they should be your own goddamn kids not somebody else's.
>most of you guys seek a good woman to have children with
Good women are hot and fertile with a not so streched out pussy. Single mama's already have shown both their position on premartial sex and birth control as they already shit out a kid.
>hell technically a single mother is already a good woman that is also a momma
Single mama's have kids to get child support and welfare and try to trap men into marriage.

They are anything but good women as they have shown not only that they are awalts but reckless ones who shit out fucking kids without planning for it.
>Why the bias against them?
Because they are the ones who eat up most of the welfare and the most of the benefits plus they are the ones producing shit kids who either turn into complete cucks or gang members.

t. stepcuck

>date a woman with a daughter
>raise daughter to be conservative pure woman
>dump the woman for the daughter
Why haven't you taken the steppill?

fpbp

>What's so bad about marrying a single mother?

She failed at being a good wife.

Why should I take scraps, from someone else? Why should I take someone who already failed, when I can find someone who will make it work?

Never be someone's consolation prize.

"Step Up"
Aaaaaand there it is.`

Read a histoyr book sometime, stupid. Ireland wasn't an island of potato farmers until the Brits invaded and took over - one of the reasons why the UK coveted Ireland was their rich farmlands. Ireland was a bountiful island, growing crops and raising cattle and sheep. Potatoes were'nt introduced to Europe until they were discovered in the new world. They were grown in Ireland, to feed the UK. Potatoes were more efficient to grow in the small leased plots the Irish had to rent from the British. If not for Britain, Ireland would probably only grow a small amount, like most countries.

Oh, wait, a leaf. Whatever. Never mind.

Would it be worth reminding the leaf, that his country belongs to the Queen of the same judeo-Christian paki-paradise he's ranting about?

No, didn't think so. You can't train leafs.

if the woman left the dad because he was a deadbeat she's a bad judge of character, especially when she has multiple kids.

if the woman left the dad even though he was a decent guy, then she will do the same to you, and you'll be paying money out for a family that is no way shape or form yours.

the fact that people who argue in favor of it so constantly use shaming language to drive their points alone is a reason to stay away from them.

>Why haven't you taken the steppill?
Takes too much work without guaranteed results. I don't need to blow a few years of my life trying to make a girl pure then to date her when that might not even work.

If i was from Straya id just go rape an Abo in the middle of scumfuck nowhere and just run for it.

>becoming apart

ugggh, my brother has dated a single mom for a year and it is terrible.

>She got knocked up and didn't even know she was pregnant for 7 months.
>Then she has a kid after drinking and being degenerate for the bulk of the pregnancy
>She has the baby and he's colic and she isn't a good parent ever
>deadbeat dad doesn't acknowledge the child for a year
>deadbeat dad comes into the picture for year 1 to year 2
>deadbeat dad leaves them in abruptly in year 2
>She's now single mom with 4 year old
>literally exists to sap the system and get what baby money she can
>works 3 hour a week
>now my brother has been getting sapped for a year and seems more in love with the kid than with her
>brother works full time and has the only car
>she has no education or skills and fights with everyone she comes into contact with

what do, to save brother? He has no self-esteem since his 5 year wife cheated on him

Yep. It's our responsibility now, we need to "step up", because she and her ex failed as parents, failed as a marriage, and now WE get to pick up the pieces.

The problem here is no-fault divorce. A woman can bail from a marriage for no reason. If she had to go to court and get a judge to approve it, we'd have a lot more women working harder to be good wives and mothers. The ones who chose deadbeats and abusers, they'll get divorces - and you'll know it's not her fault.

Raise your child, that I had no decision in, is not of my blood, and will most likely resent me? Nope. Sorry. I'll have kids when I decide to, with who I decide to have them with.

I've tried dating single mothers. (not ones who were never married. That's just piss poor decision making, fuck that) You'll never be number one in her life, and no relationship deserves that early on. You're dating a family, yes - and what if the kids are spoiled brats? The Ex is always there, too - have plans for the weekend when he has them? Not anymore, he can't take them now, and has a shit eating grin on his face when he tells you. Fuck you too, bud. And, when you break up, you break up with a whole family - nothing sucks like bonding with her kid, but grow to despise the mother's face.

Someone else got the first wedding, the first kid, all the firsts. Now you get "oh, yeah, him too." - and get to pay all the bills.

I know ONE woman who did it right. She dated, after a divorce from an abusive husband, and she doesn't let her dates meet her kid. The kid is unaware of them. She dates once or twice a month, and never overnight. She will let the bf meet the kid, if and when he proposes. She's in no rush to get there, either. She understands that the days of "normal" dating are over, and has accepted it. (And no, we weren't into each other, or I'd have asked her out) She warns her dates, holidays, birthdays, all that stuff? He won't be invited. Makes it tough to meet guys, but she's okay with it.

Ive fucked multiple girls who had kids. I made it very clear at the beginning though that we weren't dating and i didn't even want to see their kids. One of the girls i liked a lot. Probably would have married her if she was childless. But i just can't settle down with used goods.

Once you're 25+ you realize your options are either single mothers or women that are ugly as fuck. The cherries get picked early. Despite what you read on the internet, most girls aren't really open to dating older men, majority of marriages are between 1 - 3 years apart in age.

Such good words to explain that you will be the retarded mongoloid slave to a loosened hole bitch who have no organization on her own life or any responsability at all.

This really is seen as a very negative thing, when the woman is using you to support the child she sired with another man.

It's a different story if the woman is strongly attracted to you.

Even so it's hard not to view it as a lop-sided exchange if the woman is not willing to bear children for you. You're serving the reproductive needs of a woman who won't satisfy you're own.

Trying to assert that men who don't want to take care of other men's children at their own expense are somehow immature, or that to do is desirable or noble is just fucking annoying. Especially when it's the woman's and the other man's own fault for irresponsibly having the child (in most cases, widows are an exception.)

>Once you're 25+ you realize your options are either single mothers or women that are ugly as fuck.
That's because every woman starts looking like that at that age, married or not.

Why do you think so many divorces happen in peoples' 30s?

That is only true if you are ugly and have no social skills. My dad is 55 and he is getting pounced on by women of age 25-35 every single time he decides to go out.

>a single mother is already a good woman

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal man, there are tons of single mothers who are terrible people.

Be upfront with your intentions if you want to be moral. But trying to install yourself as the father figure in some family is detrimental to yourself.

Honestly if i were in. those shoes i would want my brother to kill me in my sleep

I guess things are way different in finland. There is a huge stigma of older guys with younger girls over here. Most girls are not physically attracted to me over 30.

>don't step to her
>black people memes
isshhyygggydiggy

your pictures words suggest you're joining a noble institution or uniting the Montagues and Capulets, whereas you're just buying a used car at new car market rate

Is he your biological father?

Even if they weren't irresponsible for having kids - they failed at marriage. What makes you think she'll be successful a second time. We're not dumb, we see them racking up 2, 3, 4 husbands, trying to find that magic combo that will let her be a good wife AND mother, with the least effort on her part. We know how most women are. We know why most marriages end these days. Again - we're not stupid. It's relationship red pill. We know the odds are stacked against us - and we have to go through unacceptable amounts of effort to make a relationship work, because of her failure to be a half of a successful marriage. Yes, guys are at fault too, but she either chose poorly, or didn't become a good wife.

That part is always swept under the rug. I have have to 'step up" to be a father for her kids - is she going to "step up" to be a good enough wife to stick around? What do I get out of this arrangement, other than the bill? I get to skip the dating part, like romantic trips with just you two, the months of monkey sex in every room at all hours of the day, the time getting to know each other, bonding, sharing. I get to give up all that - and take on what honestly is a burden, just to be able to get laid? Fuck that.

Dating is to see if the other person is the right match - not to jump past all that and take on a role nobody involved knows is right for you. It's unfair to the guy, it's unfair to the kids - it's all skewed towards making things better for HER.

Luckily, I finally made a decision for myself, that I don't want kids. That removed single mothers from my list for good. Sorry. But it's not like it was working when I tried it.

You know who needs to step up? Her, and her ex. Get some counseling, learn to get along, learn to make a marriage work, and get back together. That's a hero, in my book.

Yeah new flash, hot girls can get dates, I'd date and fuck a girl with 10 kids.

But only a sucker would marry one, barring some kind of extenuating circumstances.

>What's so bad about walking on thin ice?
Acceptable only if said woman is a widow. Even then tread lightly.

Sage btw

Nope.

I agree with you, on almost everything, I'm just saying if a woman failed at marriage because her husband died in a car crash, she could still be a responsible person and a good mate.

Provided that she's attracted to you and willing to bear you children.

Nothing new. A 20 year old can wrap a 50 year old around her finger easily. Older dudes have more money, usually have their own place, car, can afford trips, and are willing to do things that aren't video games. It's always been like that. Starts in high school, the girls start seeing college dudes as more mature. In college, the young professionals have more money. They call it upgrading. Instead of jeans and sneakers and fast food, the older guys will wear a suit and take them to a real restaurant.

I'm an oldfag. Women have always been at least a decade ahead of guys, when the women get to the senior year of high school. After 21, a 10-20 year difference is nothing. I lived in a wealthy area growing up, 50 year olds with 25-30 year old trophy wives were normal, and common. The whole "cougar" thing came out of that, the 40-50 year old women realized they could play the same game, if they'd kept their looks up.

Once my mom admitted she dated a 27 year old guy when she was 16, I stopped caring. I haven't dated someone within 10 years of my age since I was 30.

Like that dude says in Dazed and Confused - I get older, the girls all stay the same age.

>because she and her ex failed as parents, failed as a marriage, and now WE get to pick up the pieces
No we fucking don't it is not our fucking responsibility to care for women and their mistakes. Let them grow old and die with their cats as we are not responsible for their fuckups as they are not responsible for ours.

If it is our kid then i get it but i am not taking responsibility for some others guy child.
>The ones who chose deadbeats and abusers, they'll get divorces - and you'll know it's not her fault.
If you date a deadbeat or an abuser it is your fucking fault for making bad choices.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. But even so - don't want to meet the kids until I know I'm solid with her - like after dating for a year, or more. Especially with a dead dad - give the kids time to grieve.

I'm out of the game as far as single mothers go, so it's all hypothetical for me, anyway.

>apart
>2' separately in place, time, motion, etc.:

It should say
>a part
sorry to be picky on this but it sounded weird to me.

That is complete bullshit, its what young losers tell themselves to they can sleep at night. The vast majority of couples are very close in age, a small minority of gold diggers with daddy issues are with older men.

I understand the retecance, I would fel it also. I probably wouldn't date a single mother. However, if I should she better be fucking awesome person. Like stand out great and her ex an abusive drunk who is serving a long ass sentence so I will never have to deal with him.

Even within this thread there's proof of why raising another man's children is a bad idea. Not that I blame you, for seeing it that way, I'd probably think the same thing if I were in your shoes.

Of course it depends on the circumstances.

Someone is upset. You wouldn't be a single mom, would you?

And, the current stats show different - as couple grow older, the age disparity grows.

Hey, you tried.

Disagree, Most couples have an age gap with the man being older. My dad is 7 years older than my mom. I have a friend who's father is 15 years older. I'll agree that 20s-50s is a pretty uncommon but 20s-30s definitely is not.

I am motivated by outside sources to be the example of a successful person raised by a chump and a bimbo.

But imagine the rhetoric of being that example.

> Being a single mom is ok because look at me. My mom was single. etc...

So instead I exert effort into being the worst example possible because I understand it is whats necessary to improve humanity.

Toasty roastie detected

I literally have never met an attractive girl that liked guys a day over 30 years old, just not realistic. Maybe if you have money you'll attract gold diggers though.

This. The only way is if both you and the woman have kids and you both lost your partner. Other than that its like said.

>simply don'tstep 2 hrwhat did he meant bydsis

That Freudian slip.
>apart

We admire you're sacrifice.

Nothing. Carry on mate. Fuck these dickheads.