>0% black, 0% jewish, 0% hispanic, literal opposite of every American city
>Get to look down on everyone else in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ty3YnWN80
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
youtu.be/N9kGEdcYTPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Chink

Fort Worth's new arena that is being contracted right now. The city tries to preserve it's image unlike other concrete jungles that have glass boxes everywhere.

constructed*

>NYC
>Expensive
>Dirty
>Disgusting
>Full of roaches, bedbugs and rats
>Full of shitskins and foreigners
>Full of annoying tourist
>Full of faggots and degenerates
>Full of leftists and feminists
>Mekka for hipsters
>Kikes everywhere
>Junkies and hobos
>Car traffic and filthy shitty subway
>Most of Whites are left leaning cucks

Nah niggers fuck off, we're full

Vancouver
That Hastings Street- Gastown area or whatever its called. Wow. Just wow.
> be me visiting, decide go for a walk downtown
> already done Stanley park or whatever its called
> start at robson sq head east
> everything nice and well kept
> then starts getting a little sketchy
> walk another block, feeling itchy but cant be too bad coz lots of old chinks around
> another block, like being a cast member of the walking dead
> woman flaked out in a stairwell, realise shes sitting in her own shit
> man wearing a dress and half bald but remaining hair in pig tails pushing shopping cart offering blowjobs for $20
> black dude smells like 100 sweaty assholes starts hanging around, 'hey man can you help me out'. He grabs my butt reaching for my wallet I have to stop myself from gagging.
> two big old Indian guys (1st nation? I think they're called) starts sperging out 10 metres in front of me. Looks like they're gonna kill each other. Getting real loud and violent.
> look further down the street, it gets a shitload worse by the look of it.
> nope the fuck out of there just as a craggy 40 something woman with straw for hair takes a piss behind some trashcans. I have to skip over her trail of piss.
Never seen anything like it in a western country in all my travels. Get back to hotel, concierge asks how my days been. Told him where i went and he kinda laughed but looked embarrassed/ horrified that i saw the other side of his city.
Only Paris and Brussels were worse because well, arabs and nigs.

There is a song aboot Hastings eh
youtube.com/watch?v=V9Ty3YnWN80

OK that says a lot.
I'm glad I went, feel like I need a t shirt saying 'I survived'. Vancouver was a bit meh, didn't get why the city gets lots of good press in liberal media. Preferred the maritimes PEI and Alberta, what i saw anyways. Winnipeg was another story though, bizarre town.

Would rate Singapore as a god tier city
> everything works
> people know their place
> no degeneracy

I'm moving down to Christchurch. Wish me luck.

>Live in Vancouver
You're banging chinese

Toronto eh

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

But really the only good part of Vancouver left is Tsawwassen and Whiterock

Last white person living on Burnaby mountain reporting in

What is amos yee

>Expensive as fuck
>Full of chinks
>Modernist architecture
>Everyone is a leftist

>God-tier
0/10 kill yourself, leaf.

Vancouver UBC student here, can confirm that 1/2 the city is utter trash, the other 1/2 is beautiful. That's just how Van works, even the money is like that - there's hardly a middle class. BC is also one of the only temperate rainforests in the world, which means climate-wise it experiences a unique duality between a snowy ass tundra and a beach-worthy locale.

Hastings is just full of drugs and people pushing LITERALLY whatever they can, shit got so bad years ago they put a needle dispensary on East Hastings. Smart idea that was, now we have an opioid crisis stemming from fentanyl production in BC, which itself is pushed forwards by the ever powerful Hells Angels. Which is controversial in itself, as some believe that the opioid crisis may just be someone's angle on thinning the homeless population.

> Bottom line is that being the greenest city in the world doesn't mean shit if my view from Google Earth is blocked by your designated heroin shooting tents.

But if you feel like Van's not worth the visit, just remember that this place has some dank bud, bud.

Usually when I travel I read up on cities and where to avoid, what scams to be aware of or be cautious. Ironically thought, ah Canada it'll be fine, as every Canuck I'd ever met bored me non stop with the 'we have no crime in Canada we are literally social utopia' meme. Realised quickly upon arrival I was fed bullshit.

Fort Wayne, IN
>Cheap af to live here
>Surrounded by farm towns
>Filled with churches
>Minor league baseball
>Minor league hockey
>75% white but all the farm towns are like 95+% so it makes up for it
>One of the best zoos in the nation
>Fucking amazing downtown area

White Rock lol, no. White Rock was a big deal in the 80s, not so much any more.

If you grew up there I guess you'd be attached to it though, I'll admit a walk on the boardwalk is nice a few times a year

If you're a real man youd live in the metro vancouver suburbs. Plenty of good white cities. Pitt meadows, Maple Ridge ,Mission, Langley, Aldergrove. Trucks, guns, property, and everything else you should have to build a real domain. John Locke mutherfuckers

Cons of lower mainland bc. Rain rain rain rain rain. There's summer which is like 3 solid months. Fall which is 30 ish good days of weather. Then rain season which is the rest.

Housing is almost impossible to buy if you're young. You can blame the Chinese for that.

>Maple Ridge
>Good white city
>sentences I'd never thought I'd read on the internet

you're too subhuman to afford to live in manhattan

Vancouver was better in the 80s when it was vast majority white. The fucking ch*nese are ruining what was once the worlds best city

We need to bring back the head tax

It's because the rest of Canada gives their trash bus tickets to BC to dump them on us we can't kick them out because muh free movement and they don't die off off in the winter because it stays just warm enough. Hastings/DTES is basically a containment area for this trash that cuckada makes us take

You should see now though what's happened to Alberta depending on what time you visited there. The rural areas are cool still but calgary looks like it's 2 years from becoming Detroit 2.0

Thanks. You saved me a shit-ton of typing. There's more to complain about too.

And features in '28 days after'. Appropriate. The black preacher woman at the start used to hang at Abbott and Hastings.

Hey back off fancy pants. The mystical, animatronic horse clock of Maple Ridge is a sight to behold.
A stones throw away from lakes, not too far from the city. And prodominantly white. No sihks, no Persians, no chinks
It's actually safe to send your children to a high school here too.
And most importantly, not surrounded by a bunch of lululemon wearing lady boy cucks. Vancouver is a shit hole.

>demonic horse near Zellers is a good reason to live here

It's changed so much since then. Jesus Christ on a stick it's changed.

Honestly we need to be hoping for more fentanyl. Remember most of the druggies aren't even from BC they've just been dumped here and forced on us kinda like the chinks were

Moving to Vancouver turned me from a "proud Canadian" to a seperatist who wants to see Ottawa nuked

>implying everything I wrote doesn't apply to manhattan
Furthermore Manhattan is the only borough that has shitholes like Union Square and events like fag pride and BLM.

>Which is controversial in itself, as some believe that the opioid crisis may just be someone's angle on thinning the homeless population.

I wonder if you're referring to some of my posts. A kind of neutron bomb is one of my tin-foil theories. A neighbour of mine was stabbed at 3 this afternoon in a botched mugging. Woman in her late 60's, I know her. That's the dope fiends for you. Set up another heroin tent. One where they leave in a body bag.

*Walmart.
Times are a changin'

The Fentanyl isn't produced in BC. Its brought in by the Triads from mainland china at the docks. Distributed in part by the angels, yes. Opioid crisis has nothing to do with the safe injection site you fucking mong.

Source: I live a block from Main and Hastings.

Never really got to experience it but just everything I've heard about that era

>everything seemed so optimistic then
>BC becomes pretty rich and not just selling raw resources
>huge sense of optimism and futurism
>SkyTrain gets built for the first time a driverless automated vehicle being something nobody had ever really seen before
>expo 86 happens
Who the fuck were the idiots who thought that anything needed to be fixed here? Why did the NDP come in in the 90s? Why did the federal government direct all the ch*nese to launder their money here? Fuck I'm surprised they haven't closed the SkyTrain yet because computers drive them instead of Pajeets

We need to get that site closed so the drug problem can fucking solve itself. Kill off the degenerate freaks the prairies dumped on us and build the hellhole containment zone into something decent

The safe injection site did cause the drug problem, nor will getting rid of it solve the problem.

The "degenerate freaks" will be moved on to other areas like Whalley by gentrification and money. Rich gooks don't like the druggies on their door steps, and rich gooks run downtown.

DIDN"T cause.

>burnaby just listed as burnaby

You guys *need* to watch this, 80s vancouver

youtu.be/N9kGEdcYTPs

We need to hold the other provinces accountable for their fucking trash. We wouldn't have a druggie problem if the other provinces weren't busing all their trash and dumping it in BC
If Canada thinks it can use us as a dumping ground for their problems then we need to start turning away these people at the border regardless of whether the federal constitution and federal government likes the idea or not

I've seen that one before. I don't know what BC was doing in the 60s-80s but we need to do it again
If, God forbid, the NDP win the upcoming election I really think we need to get together and bring back the old SoCred party. Pretty sure the party kind of exists somewhere in some form still

The current approach has made things worse. And it's compounded by the liberal mindset of the city and the out to lunch city management. The city was formerly a jumping off point and an R&R spot for resource workers, the weather was warm and it was a bit wild, had a big skid row. The times have changed. The skid row took on a particularly hellish aspect with the crack, meth and narcotic explosion and the all too tolerant attitude.

>God forbid, the NDP win the upcoming election

I haven't been paying attention but for me things were better when the ndp were in power. They bounced out that last guy, now Jimmy Pattison's sidekick, on that fake news scandal about having a deck built. Who gives a shit if he had a deck built? They pushed the narrative non-stop. It was a forced meme that they used to push the guy out. I found it hard to believe. And obvious, the whole move was so obvious and weak. The guy I worked for was so happy that the Liberals got in. He'd been waiting for years and hated the ndp. Instantly his business went tits up and he had to find work up north for someone else. I don't like the Liberals. My local ndp candidate is annoying af too. But the Liberals are shit.

i wish i could have seen it in person

>living with nouveau rich classless chinks
no thanks

From what I've heard Vancouver was comfy AF up until the 80s. In the 90s and 00s they were able to keep calling themselves most livable because if you framed things the right way, people still bought it. Now it seems everyone realises what a huge mistake they've made with social engineering in BC.

Should be studied the world over as how to ruin a perfectly good city. Don't worry Melbourne, Australia is next.

I actually worked with that guy on the left. His name was Charlie, I believe. But we all called him Curly. The owner of the company I worked in hired him immediately after he got to Vancouver. I slowly made the poor guy hate the boss overtime and convinced him he was purely being used as a PR stunt, which was partly true. He left shortly after. lol

And my neighbour who was stabbed. She has a soft take on drug addicts. Feels sorry for them and they need a chance. Now she was stabbed by one. It's kind of a cliche.

It was glorious. The Cambie Bridge was still a wooden structure. Yaletown was a warehouse district. Rent was cheap. Nice views all along Broadway through one opening or another. The good old days.

Old school skid row. Mostly alcoholics. Heroin all underground. There, but covert and minimal. You could get a bit buzzed on beer and go to the Blue Eagle Cafe or Only Seafood. etc

blah blah blah I'm off to Home Depot.

Alright it's decided all BC fags were voting NDP.
As they say, Canadians don't vote people in, they vote people out.
Sick of that pantsuit wearing bitch fucking up muh province

>when the ndp were in power
last time they were was in the 90s and it was shit whack ass regulations and BC became a fucking have not province under them. wasnt in vancouver at that time though. BC liberals are basically NDP-Lite keep all the shit policies the NDP brought in and can get votes not because people like them but because theyre not the NDP.
Honestly getting rid of the Socreds was the second biggest mistake in BCs history (and id say the biggest mistake was joining canada) the NDP and liberals need to go theyre both making actual politics impossible here because election campaigns are basically
>NDP
*autistic screeching*
>Liberals
*less loud but equally autistic screeching*

Born and raised East Van, got stuck in Brampton Ontario for a few years, would take Main & Hastings over Browntown any day.

So who do we bring in to clean up the NDPs mess. ALL the fucking SJW cancer wants the NDP to win and i fear that an NDP win will just embolden them and convince them to come to BC in greater force

We need to start up a BC version of UKIP/BQ. call it BCIP. next time we vote were gonna vote to become an independent republic immediately afterwards were gonna deport the chinks back to china and the leftards back to washington and ontario

did you ever get to see the skytrain demonstration section?

yeah. one thing ive learned about BC as bad as it may get just travel to ontario and alberta and youll see even worse

i live in manhattan and he's 100% right, I actually live in harlem. I am going to be murdered i swear to god.