Stop that fucking meme about germany and sandniggers

stop that fucking meme about germany and sandniggers.
people here seriously start believing that germany is really a unsafe and mixed multicultural shithole.
in germany are nearly no immigrants, germany is a clean and we are a white country, so stop these lies about german caliphate and german women getting raped by niggers.
refugees are all gone, if there even were so many as they told you

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=de&hl=de&authuser=0&authuser=0&mid=1S_30K3peeKArKwwvPedXSXfzZEY&ll=51.03015290813011,9.276174514062404&z=6
youtube.com/watch?v=bxfgW6sr23U&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for correcting the record

Nice try Muhammed

Fuck off antifa

You're full of shit. I was visited my buddy in Cologne and it was no different than London.

its over adolf, face it
you lost
unfortunately

Stop voting for Schultz

You had as many turkroaches there in 05 as we do beakers now so fuck off with BS

you don't fool us Achmed

An Islamisation is not taking place they keep telling me. Walk through certain Berlin areas and every sign says something in arabic....

Uh-huh.

shut up Ahmed and go back to your kebab restaurant.

so it looks in reality / pol /

google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=de&hl=de&authuser=0&authuser=0&mid=1S_30K3peeKArKwwvPedXSXfzZEY&ll=51.03015290813011,9.276174514062404&z=6

shut up ahmed

fakenews

and this is ddr fascist propaganda

The number in Switzerland is so hight because unlike France, we don't grant a child citizenship for being born on Swiss soil.

Serious question, are Turks just Mexicans but the girls don't let you fuck them

Goddamn it Germany! Wake the fuck up and take your country back!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! PLEASE WE LOVE YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=bxfgW6sr23U&t=22s

Fucking nice, all countries should have that. Getting out of a womb in a specific country does not make you a citizen of that country.

that was an inside job

*leans into mic*
WRONG

K

pic is Haguenau, France.
Fake news.

What makes me laugh about you faggots is that you always want it both ways. There are no immigrants, no "refugees", no muds according to you, it's all le evil fake news, but at the same time there should be and they're perfect little hardworking blond clocktower Germans.
Whatever, don't care, either grow up and get a pair of balls or kill yourself

Denial is not just a river in Egypt, Hans.

In order to get healthy, you first need to accept that you have a problem.

Kek smart traveller says France is a dangerous as the Russian border with Ukraine