Why do most of French posters here hate Le Pen?

Why do most of French posters here hate Le Pen?

because most """french""" posters here are mudslimes.

Because Le Pen love the jews.

Because the FN is a joke.
Have you seen Florian Philippot the vice-president ?

because her economic policy is fucking retarded

But they love Le Pencil (dicks in their asses)

Because the propaganda machine has been run over they're heads too many times

They're unsaveable

because half of french posters are neo-communism or anti-fa.
they come here to find the alt culture, and see it's full right wing, so they spread their hate of Le Pen to troll the board.
nothing much, most of them skinny whore attention numale.

fpbp

>French
>Le

Is she a literal Le funny meme xD

Western Europe is far too gone to be of any redemption. They'll elect another leftist and continue with the rapefugees.

Look at Team France's pic from Euro 2016... it's a nation of cuckholdry.

Le Pen is going to save Europe from itself

anglosaxons cocksuckers canadians tears are so salty and delicious, please cry me a river

Le pen isn't clear about leaving the eu. I wont vote for her

fake news

because they're gay for that macaroni faggot

But we're the jews now, user.

commie de merde

i went to france not too long ago. every french person i met was terrible. also paris is all graffiti

you'll cowards is finished

The only real candidate is Don Fillon.

The reasons are obvious.

Never divorced; father of 5. Good example.

Marine is not the best Le Pen.
The young Marion is a wild filly.

They are mostly sandniggers or le faggets

i went to france not too long ago
i met no french people

Compared to all political class leaders, she has by far the most anti-zionist positions

why are you voting for him and not Le Pen. I assume he did a good and effective presidential campaign, but ideologically this is suicide.

>paris
>france

you had to choose one.
>NYC or Washington DC represents US ?

he betrayed France during Sarkozy mandature, do you remember ? He also stole public money for 15years+, how can you ?

who did you meet then?

perpignan was nice but people were still assholes tho. still plenty of graffiti there too

man I've read your posts everyday for the last month, you're in every thread
the fuck are we doing with our life

/thread

Rural and suburban retards are an Anglo phenomenon.

The rest of the world lives in cities.

niggers arabs and chinks
some nig even tried to steal my moms coat
there were constantly arabs and nigs everywhere trying to sell us cheap toys and water
i even witnessed a crime scene being blocked off by police
toure effeil was absolutely packed with fucking muzzies running around everywhere with 40 children loose
louvre was packed with asians photgraphing everything like sardines
nicest person we met was a asian server at a restaurant that actually had some manners and wasnt a complete subhuman

Je vais vous expliquer un truc. Marine va jamais passer. Voter pour Mélenchon, il veut mettre en place le droit à l'initiative populaire et aux référendums. Et avec ses deux outils, vous pouvez arriver à vos objectifs comme on le fait en Suisse. Et à la prochaine élection, vous votez Le Pen car là, plus personne lui ferra barrage parce que Mélenchon aura été un échec.

You have no idea how far left frogs inherently are. They make Sweden look like imperial Russia.
There are literal card-carrying Communists running for . Frogs don't see any problem with it, in fact they take offence if you imply there is any problem. To them it's cool and sophisticated and European.
Honestly(outside of the country side) fuck that country

Can I have Marion? I need her for breeding purposes.

Perpignan is shitty hole, and a lots of people left since years, because of unemployment and immigrations, because it's near the border.
I lived in Montpellier, 2 hours road of it, and it was perfect, no niggs or muds.

Roger, 45ans, a découvert Sup Forums, laisse le.

>Referendum d'Initiative Populaire
Le Pen le propose aussi.
Pas de souverainiste sans politique démographique d'assimilation et de remigration.
Ton exemple suisse le démontre.

Nobody like them. Commies represents 5millions person max in political electorate votes in France.
Third of them are old 68 trotskits, other third are youngers living in mom basement, the others migrants and communautarist.
There are an epi-phenomenon, appearing on TV every fucking elections. Sage the hype.

Stop Marion.

I told you i don't have time right now.

Le problème, c'est que Le Pen passera jamais cette année. Autant préparer le terrain.

Peasant detected.

the shittiest business idea I've ever heard and I wanted to breed hamsters when I was a kid

Actually because 90% nowadays french are lefties (they started the global tendence)
Fucking hate them

>Peasant detected.

France has the third largest Jewish population in the world buddy

this

You can't block the Blocher.

>45 ans
HAHA what the fuck? Feel you bro

occupe toi de ton cul

Without him, I can't imagine the SVP. I hope he lives long.

J'espère que vous avez raison et qu'elle passe facile au deuxième. En tout cas, votre communauté fait pitié à voire.

He is a fatherly figure.
Frank and direct.

I agree.

All Tv channels in France are factories for turbo mongs.

It is sometimes obscene.

France is shit.

Masaka...

The first lady is really fragile.

Muahhaha.

Ohhoh.

you dumbass she only sucks jew dick bc her grandad or w/e said some anti jew shit, so the global jew overlords make her play nice, but in reality she just wants a racially pure france

>hulk meme
This is some shit a mudslime retard would post.

you have no idea how much of a shitposter he is,
he litterally just comes to post melanchon memes and that's it, no arguments, just shitty chinese memes, at 4am in the morning

Are you jealous ?

Seriously I don't even understand how you can be proud of being a french. Your country is already lost. RIP FRANCE