Facebook makes VR environment Spaces

Alright you nigger-faggot cock suckers. I tried making this thread half an hour ago but it got archived due to no replies. Hopefully one of you gives a shit about Jewbook wanting a complete takeover of social VR interactions, because I'm fucking pissed about this.

newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/04/facebook-spaces/

youtube.com/watch?v=dr_04PCSDWE

"We want Facebook Spaces to be a comfortable place for everyone. You have control of your experience, including the ability to pause at any time. Pausing moves you into a quiet space where you can take a break away from other people and activities. You can also choose to mute your friends or remove them from your space. Facebook Spaces is all about connecting with friends and family that you know and trust, and we’re committed to making VR a positive place for all."

I call bullshit. This is just another way for Facebook to exert their globalist agenda. Why should people just be allowed to "mute" their friends? What happens when Facebook patents VR environments like this?

>Today is only the beginning. We’re launching in beta, and we’ll add new features as we learn from your feedback and continue exploring what makes social VR experiences most meaningful. We also plan to bring the experience to more platforms over time. We’ve only just scratched the surface of social VR technology. In the future, it will continue to transform the way people around the world stay connected with their communities and those closest to them. We can’t wait to get there.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lg0alBdbbLo
youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using the electronic kike

Ha, get fucked rest of the world.

Down under is too backwater and behind on tech to care right now.

using facebook

it was made by a jew

fuck off op you stupid fuck

So now we can get Zucced in VR? Who fucking cares.

Good. Let all the normie fags hook up to the matrix and turn into even more worthless meatsacks while the rest of us go outside and enjoy what the real world has to offer before we knock off. Less people outdoors jamming up the streets and wasting my fucking time, the better.

We have to infiltrate this shit from the get-go, project ourselves and send a message.

What bugs me is that you disagree with Safe Spaces but you also wish to strip the right of people from not hearing your rhetoric if you don't want them to.

What was Dr. William Pierce's notion of forcing someone to believe in what you believe? I think he said something along the lines that if you do it, they'll simply resist.

Oh, that bugs you? Then why don't you fuck off back to your safe space

The Virtual Plaza™ is real again.

Hive-Minding faggot

what in god's name

is this the mark of the beast

I am not Christian but I feel scared need hug

>is this the mark of the beast
No the Mark of the Beast will be a micro chip placed inside your hand.
Its being made right now. Look it up. End Times soon user.

Still living by the 1998 axiom never use your real name online.

you know a couple years ago i was very excited for VR

then facebook purchased oculus
>tfw you will never meet your waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=lg0alBdbbLo

too bad everything kushner invests in turns to shit.
he way overpaid for his building. he invested $250 million in snapchat which lost $800 million over the last 2 years.
he's going to destroy his father's legacy.

>is this the mark of the beast
mark of the beast is dick mutilation

even kike-owned companies used to at least pretend to understand this

VR has always been a shit meme.

After coming home from 8 hours of work, taking care of school/church all your other responsibilities, the last thing anyone wants to do is set up sensors and strap bullshit to their head to unwind.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mDTdeKR8&t=35s

Only faggots use Facebook

>mark of the beast is dick mutilation
I am not an expert on the bible; but the way revelations was worded made it seem like taking the Mark would be VERY free-willed.

>mark of the beast is dick mutilation
No its not. The Mark of the Beast is a thing wherein you cannot buy or sell anything without it. And its in your hand thus a micro chip inside your hand is the Mark. Educate yourself.

I recall it stating that it could also be in the forehead, very troubling to think about.

I miss my Angelfire page.

Well a microchip that is replacing credit cards is being developed right now I remember reading that it goes in your hand.
I know for sure I will stay away from it.

Triggered snowflake detected. Better up your hormone injections!

This