Why is there so much gay shit on Sup Forums

I mean I'm not complaining, but I always thought the place was made up of straight frat boy types. The amount of gay shit that ends up on here is staggering! Are gays really a big make up of the site's usership?

Can't browse Sup Forums anymore without seeing all these homosexual rate my dick threads, and all these trap threads and shit.

Is this your userbase, or CIA shills?

Is Sup Forums a gay supporting site now - a home for gays, or what?

I am not sure I want to keep visiting. I do not want to be gayed out by these faggoty threads every fucking day.

What the hell is with this gay friendly shit?
The homos have their own LGBT room - why are mods not deleting this trap/gay shit from non gay rooms? Stop killing our home - cunts.

You fags wonder why nobody likes or accepts you - it's shit like this. Know your role and fuck off out of straight peoples areas. You are not one of them - the more you push -the more you are hated.

Stop being so gay and have some damned respect for NORMAL people.

I am done.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2CWwT
discord.gg/D97KC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I only look at trannies, so, not gay

All men are fags hang yourself. You know what the problem is. Boys with boys until Genesis is read and the grief of females kicks in but some fat old man tells you to eat throat cancer box and that males are bad. Harvest their foreskins and what not

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/2CWwT

FACT, all Homos are faggots

Angry Lesbian - DIE WITH YOUR RAGE -

Show your fuckin boipussi whore.

can i suck your COCK?

>frat boys
>4 chan

where the hell did you get that?

>Is Sup Forums a gay supporting site now - a home for gays, or what?
>now
god damn it how fucking new are you

Newfag. Nothing wrong new fags 'round here though. You know what to do. Show us that boi pussy

I hate to sound like some fucking gender studies faggot (actually I'm a military faggot) but for the most part a lot of people on here are gay, secretly gay, bisexual or otherwise just don't care about the faggotry. Also, there are a lot of folks who just don't give a fuck about the mainstream LGBTWTFBBQ+ "community" who find a lot more in common with our fellow shitposters on Sup Forums then the faggots marching naked in the pride parade and collecting STD's like they're goddamn pokemon.

I'm a gay, in the Cancuck military, own guns, married to my husband who I stay monogamous to, and I self identify as a conservative (I'm even a party member). I'm tired of my voice being co-opted by leftists so I post here.

Also: TRAPS ARE GAY

>Also: TRAPS ARE GAY

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/D97KC

>straight frat boy types.

Bruh, Sup Forums is just straight up weebs and shut ins.And we'd like to keep it that way

Sup Forums has always been a haven for gays

I hate mudslimes but that's fucking hot. Not gay btw

>penis
>so, not gay

fuck off faggot

I know that feel bro.

This place disgusts me, but Sup Forums and /fit/ are fortunately tolerable enough for me to stay.

And I wish it was just gays. A really disturbing amount of people here jack off to fucked up cartoons. Sometimes even depicting children and animals. I'm not fucking lying man.

Just accept it, you want QT3.14 BF to cuddle at night who is smaller than you and will beg you to fuck him in the ass before you play vidya together and then go to bed. At some point in that relationship you're going to realize that him presenting as a man in public is way easier than the trouble of him presenting as female and you're just going to accept the fact that you're gay and be happy with yourself, because you'll have someone to be happy with and cuddle at night, someone who will make your forget about the existential dead of existence.

you'd be shocked at how many are posting right here, right now.

Bend over and show us that little boi pussy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Fuck I'm gay wtf do I do now my whole life is a lie!?!

(((them)))

You're going to /fit/ and you're having trouble with gay shit?

Deutschland uber alles!

Just pointing out how the faggots above are acting - and how my point has been 100% proven.

You people are cancer and must be removed.