Reddit

Hey Sup Forums, Redditor here. I was sent here by Sup Forums; so the question is, why do you hate us so much? No bait, i'm genuinely curious.

Of course it's a fucking leaf

You're a bunch of Zionist alt-liters.
You can't claim to be redpilled and support Israel.

Because you never call (((them))) out.

FUCKEN NORMIE
GET OFF OF MY BOARD

Because you come onto our board starting a sentence off with, "Hey Sup Forums, Redditor here." As if it's some sort of fucking title.
You know what, I will tell you why Reddit is the cancer of this site.
They steal every original funny thing that happens here and parade it around in a sick attempt to get upvotes,
They come onto our boards and fuck up everything trying to get replies,
They destroy board culture with their faggotry,
And on top of it, they have the audacity to still claim that they're superior to us, they're those guys in the youtube comment section that HAVE to have a comeback or make a correction to everything that's said. You're a bunch of annoying, uncreative, unoriginal fuckwits and I hope you all die in a fire get the fuck off my board.

You're also a bunch of god damn normies. I bet you have a gf and a social life.
Fuck you

This.

Kill yourself you massive faggot

Go to /mlp/ that is the true representation of politics on this humble Mongolian manure carving forum

Because Reddit is a prime example of egotism gone mad. Everything about that site is about being admired and getting validation from your moronic peers. Reddit also restricts speech and bans anyone that dares to question the narrative.

Oh yeah and you faggots are so far up your own asses its sickening. Seriously Redditors like to LARP as "enlightened individuals" but actually have as much depth and thought as an average bowel movement.

oy

SAGE

>Hey Sup Forums, Redditor here
Why act like that's a fucking title? Do you feel superior because you've made an account on a website?

Because reddit can't meme for shit so they've been stealing our content for years

Amen.

Just lurk more you fucking retard. Why do people come here and say "explain everything." Put the time in if you want to understand. Otherwise, you have to go back.

It's a shame reddit is so dramatic but I frequent the motorcycle subreddit

I guess? Does /mlp/ know any more than you guys do?

> WE WUZ BIKERS N SHEIT

Redditors are the fucking normies that make Sup Forums shit these days

>generic bait
>stop killing us on the street Sup Forums fight the_donald
>antifa is being murdered so go fight the_donald instead going to political events

You are everything wrong with the internet.
Instead of remaining Anonymous and allowing each post you make stand and fall on its own merits you build fake identities online. You vote for posts you like and hide the posts of dissenters from view. You pay real money for fake coins which you give to posts which support your ideology.
You are identity politics taken to its logical conclusion, where those who dissent are removed from discourse completely and everyone retreats into safe spaces where they are allowed to talk.
We are the oppose of identity politics, we are Anonymous politics, everyone is treated truly equal here. You are cancer, we are chemo.

>Redditor here. I was sent here by Sup Forums
I'd believe that

oldfag here. I remember when Sup Forums was good.

Sorry if I come off as fake, but my question is genuine. Is there anything I can do to remove any doubt?

howd you even get that far?

OP is just a troll but I will answer anyway because I think it's interesting:

Reddit sucks in the majority of subreddits because it's an echo chamber. Every forum is a goddamn echo chamber. I actually don't even like thedonald because even that place is an echo chamber.

Like-think gets voted up.
Unpopular opinions get shitcanned.

The place is just the fucking worst and a great example of why community policing does not work (and why Democracy as a concept is frankly a terrible idea. Republics are better.)

Sup Forums is great because it's basically a dictatorship with reasonably clear rules. No upvote downvote shit. Stay within the rather generous rules of what can be posted and your opinion counts as much as anyone elses.

Say what you want about Sup Forums but it's definitely not an echo chamber.