Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/latino/329414-steve-king-toasts-dreamer-deportation
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B T F O

Didn't realize we passed the DREAM act
I thought that got knocked down a few times

Drumpf BTFO tho

now that the precedent is there i hope ICE starts dragging out of class kicking and screaming all of those smug illegals who gloated about getting affirmative action scholarships on facebook

WTF I love Trump now?

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

I cant believe this guy nuclear coded we cant let him get its been entertaining watching

>for the first time

and last

this. I hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship for mexikids and ICE

>Ms. Steinberg: user? where's the pie I put in here?

what do?

>"Dreamer" :^)

Makes me physically ill when they say this

"protected"

YESSS

>protected
How can they be protected by an act that didn't even pass?

A quick Google shows that DREAM has not been passed and therefore doesn't matter.

Y'all should nt be votin for them Trump fellas
They dun some bad things to muh Syria Muslim dictator

YAAAAAAAS SLAY THE ILLEGALS TRUMP!

lol
BLUMPF

about fucking time
deport or kill all of them

MEXICANTS, BTFO

Don't be a fag. Hit it from behind.

he had to go back

I read the article, apparently the "dreamer" in question left his wallet and papers in his friend's car, what a dumbass.

Why was he protected?
Who said the law breakers are untouchables?
Why cant we deport illegals, who've broken laws just because they go to school?
>Sorry sir the man who raped your daughter is a dreamer, he is enrolled in college so we cant arrest or deport him, hes untouchable

>A law that was never pass into law is somehow the law

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Adios Mexicanos !

I have never understand why american people protect illegals from being deported and even let them go to school. Here in mexico, we deport sudacas in a shitty train without even water to drink. And trying to get into school without papers? God help you with that buddy.

How hard is she sweating now?

ICE-cold sweating

Do how cheap is Fiji water there?

Well now they've reallyu got something to dream about.

> $300 as if that's in any way substantial
> "There are MILLIONS just like me"
That's the problem ya cunt

4 convictions, 1 for shoplifting, 3 for driving without a license.

Once again, Fake News agitprop to get leftists incensed.

go home ctr the war is over.

good, get him outta here, the cheating little faggot

How is this possible? How do you pay taxes without a Social Security number?

I'm assuming it's bullshit?

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I VOTED FOR

THANK YOU DONALD

They call them DREAMers because that's the only place they're American citizens.

King Nigger passed it by decree.

I wonder if their parents feel bad knowing they destroyed their kids' lives because they made stupid decisions decades ago?

Hahaha go have a dream in Mexico.

Send me some water faggot

>DREAMer
Remind me what this was again?

an illegal alien

how do you pay taxes if you're undocumented? I know a guy from North Dakota who couldn't go to university or get a job for 3 years because his Visa ran out after moving here when he was 11 and he couldn't get citizenship until he was 20-21.
He went to court every weekend and didn't bitch about it, even when the court just kept sending him away for no reason, even knowing they couldn't deny him citizenship because it was a breach of human rights, since he'd lived here most of his life.
I don't understand why these people who believe that they're incredible for paying $300 take it so personally when these laws are to get rid of bad people who are going to be a drain on resources and society, instead of just getting citizenship, no matter how hard it may be and working hard to get a good paying job.

squeeze her stomach until there is a rumbling, gently coax out the gift within, place nose under dress, begin to inhale dee-*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFTTTT* oh my, honey I've found the gas leak! *SNIFF*

Baby Illegal Immigrant

I get that, I mean what was the system or whatever it was? Something like Illegals applying for citizenship without being asked to leave first?

Basically its normal payroll tax plus a fee for hiring illegals. The IRS link just downloads a pdf describing different types of immigrant status and how they pay taxes.

Basically an illegal alien that was brought over before age 16 and has at least a GED.

they don't pay taxes to my knowledge. the only "tax" they pay is the coinstar machine tax on change, which is like some sort of deity to spics

The *brappp* meme is the worst fucking meme I have seen in my decade on Sup Forums. I liked hole guy more. This shit is just fucking retarded.

>protected
By what? Obama?

so this means she IS a leech on society after all
what the fuck is her problem?
it's like somebody saying "we need to get rid people who are assholes, because nobody likes them"
then somebody hearing about it, taking offence to that and becoming extremely defensive and holding up 'proof' that they're not an asshole

OUR GUY
>Steve King toasts 'Dreamer' deportation with beer tweet
thehill.com/latino/329414-steve-king-toasts-dreamer-deportation

Nice one.

Obama made anyone under 25 who's lived here for like 7 years legal the piece of shit.

She paid $300 in taxes and reaped in thousands in benefits aka school, college, whatever other gub assistance she probably gets. Her and her kind must go.

>thecringeistoostrong.wav
Legit 3/10, legs not even nice

Exactly. Trump is merely encouraging hard ward and perseverance! The easy road is below them.

>so Secretary Kelly, DHS - he has a message to illegal immigrants. He says: "a single DUI can get you kicked out of the country." Do you agree with that stance?
>Well I'm letting him run it. He's great.

1. America
2. No

BUT MUH GPA 4.0 AND IM VALEDICTORIAN. IM ALSO ILLEGAL DURRRRR. ME SO SMART.

there are way worse examples than her stealing $100K for U. Texas. Google illegals free college ... they steal $280,000 in financial aid for Ivy League colleges ... they go to medical school for free ... law school ... it's nuts.

underrated

"oh honey, is there a problem? i can help if yo-" *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT" "oh teehee oopsie daisies wait there's mo-" "BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFASPGHPAPYTGT" "hehehehehe xD"

Good

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy9_lfjQopU

Some people use it as a way to stop fapping urges

Fuck that anti-American shit colored nigger communist traitor.

Shit colored porch monkey and its baboon "wife" and two niglet daughters can afford to live in a "nice white neighborhood"....unlike the rest of us who are forced to live with the brown skinned cockroaches the nigger traitor Obama forces down our throats.

Fuck that fucking coon. Too bad that niggers ancestors weren't hung from a rope in Africa.

>they steal $280,000 in financial aid for Ivy League colleges

lol that's retarded, from who are they stealing? that financial aid is set aside specifically for visa students. If we should be bitching at anyone, we should bitch at these private institutions for offering this money to international students and not domestic.

Sometimes it's money set aside, but most of the time it's the fact that they're illegal, so they claim they have no verifiable income, so they qualify for 100% financial aid scholarships.

>from who are they stealing?
The deserving kids who are actually citizens who don't receive it because it's been given to others under false pretenses

SAVE HIM OBAMA! Oh..

>"We're going to win so much, you may even get tired of winning!"

I would fuck her all of the way to the border.

>4.5 gpa
>the amount of fucks I give

>300$ in taxes
>literally had a part time job in the summer and gave more in taxes than she did full time
fucking christ

nice feet desu senpai

Did she ever get deported?

Aye

source?

>undocumented
>paid for college
But how?

Seriously, you'd need to have someone write you a big check to not have to have some sort of government identity.

why are Americans call illegal scum "Dreamers"?
and allow them to stay?

because Obongo is a nigger

Most illegals simply overstay their visas and are documented, making rounding them up a fairly straight forward process.

It also helps when they post dumb shit like "HAHA I AM ILLEGAL U MAD?" on twitter.

>playing Rainbow Six yesterday with my brother
>get into a match
>guy on other team
>TRUMPCANTSTOPME
>look at his ping
>250
>bio says he was deported
Funniest shit I saw all week.

Im done, I AM DONE. He wont keep his promises, he said he wouldnt do this, HE PROMISED.

TULSI 2020

Why don't these people just become legal?

Why are chicken nuggets the metric for a toilet flush?
I do not understand.

would require forward thinking and work.

That's another thing. Doesn't posting from a social media account basically give the government a trail back to you OR people who aided and abetted you?

I mean, yeah, they might not get you, but I'm pretty sure refusing to testify on a fugitive who you hid is basically a free trip to jail...