ANTI-HAPPENING

It was all a bluff. Trump lied about the "armada". The USS Carl Vinson nuclear carrier was headed AWAY from North Korea. Chinese media is saying they were tricked and China is pulling support. They now view Trump as untrustworthy and deceitful.

>A US defence official has admitted an aircraft carrier the Navy had said was steaming towards the Korean Peninsula amid rising tensions actually sailed in the opposite direction.
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-praises-china-for-helping-on-north-korea/news-story/597a5f3f1f77fe1930ee5e9674fa5f13

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/world/2017/04/19/08/21/us-submarine-passes-through-panama-canal?ocid=9newstw
strawpoll.me/12778115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it's still going to North Korea. The media just hyped it up, the Carl Vinson has cancelled its port calls.

Carriers don't move quickly, user.

Chump chickened out

Thousands of miles away. Fake news from a liar. Like it or not, that's what it was.

The point is that Trump was bluffing and the Navy either intentionally or unintentionally revealed his bluff. Now he has no bargaining power.

>The confusion might never have become public if not for another miscue: The Navy posted a picture of the Vinson steaming through the Sunda Strait in Indonesia, far from where the White House had placed it—a case of the government failing to take simple steps to cover its own tracks.

wow I guess drumpf btfo amrite goys?

Please tell me what's the going rate that you shills get paid?

reminder that 90% of all ironic drumpf-posting is ironic

>This thread again
You faggots got blown out last thread, so you make another one almost immediately? And people say shills don't exist.

Whatever you say, shill

Not "aint happening" Just delayed.
North korea is still building fucking nukes and now Iran has told the world to get fucked as well.

Something has to be done or they will nuke south korea or japan maybe australia too and who knows what will happening to Iran.

>goes to obvious shill thread
>sees obvious satirical post from person laughing at said shill thread
>calls them a shill

really makes you think huh

My uncle is a general in the airforce. He said the boats are off the korean coast right now. Nothing but B-52s in and out all day

I didnt know lizards ate hot cheetos

>muh navies

"Delayed"...? or oops we really fucked up-- quick you better turn around and go to NK. About a week late. Clowns.

There has been an epidemic of posters who can't understand sarcasm lately.

To be honest I didn't even read the original comment. I just like going on Sup Forums threads and calling people shills and see what reaction I get.

It's not easy living with myself.

>he didn't hand his master plans over to the press and the enemy
>what a piece of shit
Chinese aren't known for their tactical genius, seeing as how they have lost every war that they have ever fought.

My uncle is an admiral in the army too. He said the boats are in downtown Pyongyang inside the capital building.

probably normal activity, re-positioning?

US nuclear submarine crosses Panama Canal
9news.com.au/world/2017/04/19/08/21/us-submarine-passes-through-panama-canal?ocid=9newstw

>saving the same image twice
the shills arent even trying anymore.

fuck you retards are beyond stupid
same reports under obongo
nothing ever happened
big bad trump isnt gonna steamroll NK, deal with it the_donald queers

it's not like it matters where it's stationed, are nukes are intercontinental

>Not using proper Yiddish plural

SHILL DETECTED

>anonymous source
>MSM reports on carrier group positions

Maybe the forgot to pack the planes. Just saying.

>shills don't exist
Then explain the abundance of the following shit and why it manages to appear almost every day, as if it is planned or something.

>Sup Forums will defend this
>Why don't you have an African gf yet, Sup Forums?
>Admit it, Sup Forums, you would fuck this [posts pic of female nigger many would consider attractive]
>Sup Forums btfo
>niggers are retar-
>Whites are the master ra-
>[Be American, get shot meme]
>Tell me why [insert shitty leftist meme here]. Protip: you can't
>Abortion is okay
>How can we fight back against _____phobia in the West?
>How does this make you feel, Sup Forums? [posts pic of mixed couple, trannies, or equivalent shit]
>BLACKED
>[we wuz kangz meme]
>Guys, time to give up [standard Sup Forums practice and belief]. I'm stick of this stormfag shit.
>[muh WW3 meme]
>GUYS DO YOU HEAR THE EXPLOSIONS
>Rural and suburban people are stupid and city people are geniuses, numerous studies that I won't source say so
>["Why are burgers so stupid?" meme]
>DRUMPF BTFO
>BLUMPF BTFO
>[Richard Spencer meme]
>["Real communism hasn't been tried yet" meme]
>Blacks have superior genetics, look at [insert picture of roided out nigger]
>["Stop resisting, white boy" meme]
>tfw no ____ gf
>["blocks your path" meme]
>What if ____ was a white nazi instead, Sup Forums? What would you say then?
>["muh popular vote" meme]
>["muh gun ban" meme]
>CHRISTIAN TERRORISM GUYS WHY ARE CHRISTKEKS SO VIOLENT
>["bye bye whitey and good riddance" meme]
>["checkmate racists" meme]

trump never said shit, its the media hyping shit up like the 3 carrier heading to korean peninsula gossip

Nevermind, I have became accustomed to the autistic nature of this board's thinking and communication, so I did not detect your sarcasm. Apologies.

But feel to copy/paste that list into posts about what posts to ignore.

strawpoll.me/12778115

>Bargaining with North Korea

thanks for the list

do you have any more?

>Chinese media is saying they were tricked and China is pulling support.

Chinese media or ((("""Chinese"""))) media? I guess its the later.

So, I live in New England. I guess every time I cross the room towards the East, I am "steaming to the coast of Korea."

Back to kikebook with you, shill

It's perfectly fine user
but seriously
>the media actually thinks the fucking military is going to tell them what they're up to
media is beyond stupid.

and every time we go west we are also heading toward Korea
turns out the world isn't flat.