Ethno nationalist Jew checking in

Hey goys ethno nationalist Jew here to answer questions. I am not religious but I am an ashkenazi identitarian.
Got questions? Shoot!

Ps shlomo memes and anti Jewish stuff won't bother me because chances are I hate my kind more than you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be part of such a degenerate race of people that literally despise the concept of manual labor so much that it's been one of the core pillars in your rejection from every single society that you've been hosted in?

>tfw """""jews""""" are just khazarian converts from eastern europe
>tfw lost tribe is beta-israel and Jewish whiteys can't even argue it if they know history
DAS RITE

Not good. Western Jews have been in finance and stem for a long time. In Israel things are different. The truth is that Jews tend to be biologically inclined to do those jobs due to evolution. Originally Jews took on jobs that westerners thought were dishonorable (and for good reason) like finance.

Gas yourself you filthy vermin.

Yeah I know about that. I am an ethnic identitarian not a religious Jew.

I will after the marxists die. I want to live in a world without marxists and commies for even one second. Then I can die happy.

you are pretty much just chechens that interbred with Western Europeans through Poland
Jewish are a non-people with no nation.

We'll now we do. Israel achem

>answer questions

No point preaching here. Go out and speak to your Jews and defuse the conflict they are making before it becomes uncontrollable.

They took on jobs that involved usury and that Christians (and pagans) were barred from doing. Jews exploited the white European natives in that way and introduced financial Jewery among other things.

If I could I would. And I'm not preaching at all. I'm not asking you guys to approve.

Fake drawn borders given to you by the Anglos take from the Arabs. Not a nation at all, just a state and a government.

Exactly that's why I said (with good reason) financing is evil and Jews have been abusing westerners trust for a long time.

Dispute it all you want. We still own it

Fair enough. My point was that it wasn't them just "doing the jobs Europeans wouldn't" but rather introducing completely foreign concepts and doing so in an exploitative manner which the Europeans weren't allowed to partake in.

>I hate my kind more than you do

Living the stereotype.

Would you say that the movie The Believer is pretty spot on on the Jew stuff?

Yeah and aryans think they have it bad. My kind is the most corrupt cucked pieces of human garbage imaginable.

Jew is not a race, do you think jew is a race?

They weren't for good reason I am not trying to justify usury my dude

Haven't seen it

No I think we are an ethnicity. A Eurasian mut kind of ethnicity.

>w-we're just as cucked as you go-guys

I know you're not, I'm just saying that it's something that didn't really exist in Europe and that Jews were the ones that brought it since they had no religious obligation not to.

We are more cucked. Jews are by far the most cucked people. It isn't a competition

If you have Amazon prime it's free with that service. One this thread archives watch it start to end

Financing did exist. Jews took the mantle and bled Europeans dry with unreasonable interests rates though.

Being cucked by design isn't being cucked, it's a survival strategy. That's why the Jewish-ness is passed from mother to children in the case of out marriage. Try to string in new man meat.

I'll be sure to watch it thank you. Always looking for more insight.

I'm not saying financing didn't you pedantic weasle, I'm saying that usury was something that religiously Christians were barred from but Jews weren't. Christians would be punished for charging obscene interest rates meanwhile Jews weren't because Jews had their own rules and their own parasitic societies within European societies.

It still fucks with my groups vision of a unified nationalist Jewish people tbqhf. It is a terrible philosophy. White nationalists have a much better model for society than cucked kikes.

This scenes a bit ridiculous but it's typical hollywood half truth stuff
youtu.be/eilDS0IKhLE
Also the "neo-nazi/skinhead" is a self hating Jew

No need to get angry man. To me financing always had interest rates usury is something we Jews definitely abused to the maximum level

You are not a real Jew. Talking about "evil" finance? Superstitious pig! Ethnic identity? What is that! Sounds like a lazy cop out. Just practice the rituals, and stop the self hating white non white thinking sheesh

We'll I'll probably identify with it then

Ethnic identity of ashkenazi Jews of course. I have every right to hate and love my own people

That's because White's, just like any other race on Earth that embracing the farming and pastoralist lifestyles has roots and with those roots you need fathers and sons. The essence of being Jewish though is more like a virus, it exists purely on it's ability to dupe and consume otheres. Jews today would not exist without a host, even Israeli Jews are like this to an extent, they depend off the backs of Palestinian and Arab labor for building their homes, etc.

How incredibly Jewish of you

Fuck, I need to proof read my shit

And I want my people to stop just like white Americans want to stop using mexicans for that shit. I believe in a unified Jewish nation of Jews only.

Oy Gevalt you got me!

Yeah and people have the right to smoke and drink, what is you point? You sound like a nazi posing as a Jew. Do you think these lambs have any leverage in the real world? Do not put your chips in white nationalism, and do not put it in Ashkenazi identity even though they make up the bulk of Jews, their spirit is dying while orthodox and sephardi is rising.

White Americans only use Mexicans because of the disease of "capitalism" which is only made possible by the type of financial usury shit that your ancestors brought to my ancestors.

Who says I only support Jewish nationalism. I'm rooting for you guys too. Ive spent a lot of money and time spreading white nationalist propaganda on the internet for you and will continue to do so.

Also this is your movement not mine, I don't belong with you among your ranks.

I agree. I'm not blaming you or white people. I know you guys are committed to ending it.

How do you feel about
>le holocaust
?

Also I am a nazi and a Jew.

I don't give a shit about it. I care about our future not the past.

Are you the same retard that started that other thread claiming to be a "liberal muslim in Iowa"? Because this is getting too (((coincidental)))

Also

>ethnonationalist
>does not live in his ethnic homeland of Israel

What do you think of the the Med vs Germanics memes?

I am a Jew you idiot. You can not read, so you are either a) a german slav who wants to feel different, and finds out their 1/64 jewish or b) you are imposing as a Jew in a reverse smear attempt to make Jews look like Nazis.

I am betting on the latter.

White nationalism will not win in the long term because of it's vauge definitions, lack of will, and intermixing of race and culture.

No that wasn't me. Also liberal Muslim don't make me laugh. That does sound like typical kikery.

I am moving to Israel as soon as I have the funds.

Looks like I was right.

I am a nazi
I am a Jew

Nice to meet you fellow Jew.

If you want lessons on e-subversion I accept paypal and btc.

Israel, you know, the ethno-religious apartheid state? Does a good enough job making Jews look like "Nazis"
>White nationalism will not win in the long term because of it's vauge definitions, lack of will, and intermixing of race and culture.
Your egos always get in your way

Very funny stuff I like all the related butt hurt pollster memes they are great

And that's why I love Israel it's the model ethnostate. We just have to remove le kebab.

Nigga, you ain't real. Fo real though, go watch The Believer now

I am not trying to subvert white nationalism.
I try to subvert liberalism and globalism

Haha as soon as I get a chance I will

No, you never been to Israel. Browns, blacks, whites, and few yellows. It is a multi ethnic state with a Jewish religious majority.

Your culture is self destructive. See World wars, Christianity, and barn think.

That's probably the most Jewish post I've read in a long time.

You are trying to subvert Judaism. You will never subvert globalism. An ant cannot move a mountain.

All Arab countries were given to the Arabs by Britain and France like Israel was given to JEws you fucking retard.

I'm not a nihilist I will fight for what I believe is right.

Are you denying that your culture is NOT self destructive?

Retard.

>ethnic nationalist jew
>american IP address

Go back to israel, kike

If you're an ethno-nationalist Jew, why are you are not in your ethno-nationalist Jewish state?

I'm trying. I need the funds first. This is your country and I know that I don't belong here. America is for whites not Jews.

The only self destructive aspect is that it's so meritocratic towards outsiders like Jews.

I am working on the funds. I know where I do not belong. I belong with my people.

Is that anyway to treat your brother? I love you. Even though I hate our legacy and your beliefs. We are blood.

>white Americans aren't a definable group
>even though they are

What you're really butthurt about is that white nationalism in America excludes you because your people keep fucking things up for the rest of us.

Even if we weren't fucking it up we don't belong here this is your home not ours. I respect that.

how can you hate your kind and be ethno nationalist at the same time?

How about you help us my judan friend.
You got acess to temple, we don't

How about you try to slowly build reputation among your kind and slowly promote moving them all to Isreal.

Isreali jews are based, we dont mind feeding them so they won't fuck shit up anymore.

What say you?

Will you be my 1/16 jew Hilter (i know you full jew) I'll be yo Gobbles

>Jew
>doesn't have money

It's official. I've heard it all.

It's a love hate relationship. I love my people but hate our politics and legacy. If your brother was a no good piece of shit would you stop loving him?

Can you fund my movie?

Haha that's the plan. I want all my brothers and sisters to live in israel. I want to give everything to them. I also want to operate in good faith with whites because whites are the most just race imo.

I can't I'm not a rich Jew unfortunately

kikes were historically welcomed into America but ended up playing a major role in fucking things up multiple times.

When the civil war broke out there were only two Jewish senators in Congress. Both of them were from states which seceded, both were slaveowners. Jews were only .5% of the population but were disproportionately concentrated in the South. The Confederate Cross is an X instead of a t because a Jewish slaveowner was offended by the usage of the St. George's Cross for the imagery of the Confederate flag. 70% of Jews in America were slaveowners meaning that of the 4% of Americans who owned slaves about 9% were Jewish.

It's a sad state of affairs. I am not a rich kike unfortunately.

All the more reason to leave you guys alone and shape our own destinies.

Great digits btw

Stop acting like a retard. And I know you are not a real Jew. I know imposters when I see them because they make little bread crumb errors.

You are white who is angry because only whites can into nazism.

Go on anonymous image board.

Pretend to be jew and nazi to diffuse they hate onto jews instead of whites. This is exactly what you are doing. Give up the charade.

I'm not an imposter. Is it so unbelievable that a Jew agrees with white nationalism and ethno nationalism in general?

If Trump is unsuccessful then Western nationalism will collapse again. Demographically it can't recover. The USA will balkanize while Western Europe will descend into civil war. Without America the nation of Israel will be assailed by enemies from without and within- Israel also has a demographic crisis from the growth of non-Jews within Israel, in particular the Arabs will continue to grow to close to 30% of the population by 2060.

A balkanization of America of course heralds a new holocaust. Israel will be destroyed without American protectors while the shitskins in the citizens will massacre everyone they see as white. Jews are disproportionately urban-dwelling, of 8 million New Yorkers 1 million are Jewish. Almost 10% of the population of the state of New York (more than 1.5 million people, 1/4 of American Jews) are Jewish. The outlying areas populated by white conservatives will be hostile to white liberals leaving the cities and shoot them on sight.

It isn't "operate in good faith", it's "if Tim Wise gets his way him and 90% of Jews worldwide will die horribly while standards of living in the West take a dive". European peoples will continue, even if many nations are battered or broken or made non-relevant by the violent upheavals. But if things continue, if Trump is unable to remove taco and reorder American demography and if other European nations continue to be suicidal then you and 90% of the rest of Jews will have no future.

Yes.

Let's hope that doesn't happen. For both our peoples

Your post doesn't make fucking sense

>angry that only whites can into nazism

Why would he care, especially since Syria is modeled on Nazism anyway? Also the current situation where Sup Forums hates Jews and minorities hate whites will, in the long term, lead 98% of the population to hate the 2% who are Jews for being either Jewish or white depending on political persuasion.

So you're kind of a fucking retard if you think he's somehow making minorities hate Jews or whatever.

We'll I don't know what to say. Believe what you want. I still love you either way. I hope to see you in Israel fighting along side me as my brother in arms to defend our people.

You are a shit head if you think all of that is contingent on Trump losing. He is a neo con that oscillates into moderate liberal.

You realize that Zionism is ethnic nationalist right? And that early on the Ashkenazi-led Israeli government would deport Indian and African Jews in the 1950s and steal Arab Jewish children because they viewed Israel and Jews as a white (northern European) people right?

Hello /sg/. Kys. If Trump fails to reorder demographics by removing taco, temporary workers, anchor babies and importing Europeans keeping the USA at a stable 65-70% non-Hispanic white along with large scale voter ID requirements then the USA will eventually balkanize or white Hispanics will move to the right, the definition of white will become blurrier and continued liberal and jewish attacks on whites will cause whites and white hispanics to move towards pseudo-revanchism leading to a kind of American racial authoritarianism eventually emerging in this country.

Either way if Trump is unsuccessful demographically you're fucked kiddo. Better pray for the biggest shabbos goy ever to succeed, schlomo.