OPENING OF UN FILES ON HOLOCAUST WILL "REWRITE CHAPTERS OF HISTORY"

theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission
youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4375730/Cyborgs-work-employees-getting-implanted-microchips.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP BUMP

>UN FILES ON HOLOCAUST WILL "REWRITE CHAPTERS OF HISTORY"
Kind of like the Soviet archives did when communism fell? All those "German crimes" we realized were NKVD crimes...

Portuguese shlomo kys

I sense kikeries coming

I'm not a schlomo ;~;

They have had 70 years time to rewrite all facts so enjoy

This. Honestly, I see this kike shilling the Holohoax every single day.

Hitler created the biggest camp by losing the war
88D chess

I'm not shilling, I'm just tryng to make you guys aware of what they're trying to conspire. ;___;

so instead of 6 million there will be 16 million?

My philosophy on the Holocaust: didn't happen, but should have.

Oh, I thought you were the Portunigger who is constantly trying to prove le Holocaust on here. Never mind, ally.

>Skipping leg day

oh.......well........that makes it ........different

>Oy Vey!!! The younger generations are not buying into the shoah guilt trip!! Quick!!! We need "new evidence" of the Holocaust fast!!!

Its not new or rewriting anything though. Its old information they didnt relase publicly. You could get permission to view the documents, but could not transcribe them or copy. Its a joke. White House was not mentioning 6 gorillion and Spicer made some comments that made people start questioning shit combined wiht the UN pedophile sex ring scandal, so they had to make it racist to talk shit about the UN and remind about the 6 gorillion all at once.

Can you explain that document a little?

>;___;

Fuck off Alberto Barbosilverstein.

my first thought as well

Meanie ;-;

so, the answer to that is that it both happened and didn't happen.

the jewish community on a whole rejected the idea of Israel. due to their law either torah or talmud they can not have a jewish state without a messiah. they rejected Jesus Chirst as messiah, so they are still to not have a state. the Jewish community as a whole rejected germany, and waged an economic war against germany due to their zionist stance and alliance. The Hasedic community that rejected Zionism was exterminated as a targeted result, for only the propaganda of the holocaust would force the jewish people to accept the holocaust. if and when the holocaust is exposed as a hoax, the state of Israel would fall not due to any outside intervention, but a mass revival in spiritually that would cause the Jews to dissolve Israel itself.

>“The German national authorities were never given access to the archive by the allies after the war. All of this has never seen the light of day.”
Not sure what to think about that.

>This. Honestly, I see this kike shilling the Holohoax every single day.
don't embrace the scorpion yet, Mr Turtle

Oy vey

Cromwell let the Jews back into England

I just learned that the rape of Nanking and the genocide committed by the Japs in WWII is literally not even taught in the schools of many European nations.
Is this true?

>brothel
what the fuck? they lived better than germans now

Ikr. Sad! He wanted republicanism so much he had to bargain with Jews to get it. He had no idea the effects it would have on his country. He was a patriot and a moral man, and he should not be demonised for this detrimental mistake.

Yep

It's tough swallowing the redpill.

If you wanted to kill people you'd just shoot them in the head somewhere.

>muh 6 million

Maybe it'll finally show where you'd put all those dead bodies.

You newfags get the idea. Supper time, someone else keep posting.

aahhh you are the marrano of some posts.
fuck get out of my country fucking marrano kike rat

fuck off west coast, best coast has already eaten

If only you read my posts before posting.

I made this mistake too, Portubro.

it's a little strange when the board is suddenly flooded with the same story, several times a day, for days on end. It smells of paid shilling, or shilling for some political purpose. Easy to suspect the usual culprits.

Indeed. He and the Austrian are on pretty much every other day shilling for the Holocaust (I was in a debate with them this morning).

It's 8 here you dick. Mainland best land.

Did people post this before? I didn't check honestly.
I don't memorize nor do I pay attention to other threads. I usually just dump interesting stuff as soon as I come across them.

Like this thread:
Its the 5th thread I have in my history from today. Its nonstop. JIDF is real.

uhhmmmm NO goy, that is NOT how this works

5 times we've had a thread on this just since I first checked at noon. THis other one is also currently up:

>Some of the earliest files of evidence were collected to indict Adolf Hitler directly for his role in the coordinating and controlling massacres
Photos of Hitler personally gassing Jews? Literally can't wait. Top fucking Kek

yeah...
hope you are not you know we expelled them various times no wonder why.
anyway we cuked 3 or 4 years ago in not being able to expelled them again.
why they need such a law Portugal and Spain do they fear of being expelled again?

Very odd.

My bad then. Anyway, the purpose of my post was to make people aware of this because I'm pretty sure there will be more bullshit from (((them))) in the near future.

When will (((they))) stop fucking us ;.;

>the purpose of my post was to make people aware of this
check the board, lurk, its obvious we're being flooded by it from shills, just F3 and search words from the title

Your pic related is the only reason the nazi gassing van myth exists. When they were called out for that massacre the Soviets retaliated by saying the Germans were driving jews around in vans full of gas. A preposterous story that has become a part of the official holohoax narrarive (and yet another absurdity taken as fact which can be used to deconstruct the holohoax to normies)

well then, let's hear your criticism of the story, OP, you have yet to add any substance or direction to your own thread.

not being able my bad.
but formulating a zionist law that does not permit them for being expelled from Portugal and Spain.

tfw it was a double bluff and it turns out the new evidence completely disproves the holocaust and the wheels are set in motion to fully remove Schlomo

OY VEY IT'S 20 MILLION NOW GOYIM

>so instead of 6 million there will be 16 million?
Official records will show that every living Jew was killed in the camps and their descendants should receive immediate restitution.

Also we found bank accounts, artwork in museums, and German gold that belonged to them that should be returned immediately.

>theguardian.com/law/2017/apr/18/opening-un-holocaust-files-archive-war-crimes-commission
>archive.fo
I'm not giving the guardian clicks

I heard that the entirety of Europe was owned by Jews, untilthe Nazi's killed every European Jew, and they should get it back?

. . .

SPAS THE KIKES BUCKSHOT NOW

Too much work. I don't lurk as much as I used to. Sometimes I'm randomly reading news and dump them here. Stuff that I find interesting. I don't even check or anything.
I've posted about other stuff as well.

I agree with this poster . I think they are going to plant new stuff in there and make things even worse for everyone.

>I think they are going to plant new stuff in there and make things even worse for everyone.

Muslim refugees are getting all the attention.
Jews prepare a document dump to up their game.

As that enlightened Chinese guy said in Empire of Dust, his immortal words being, "It's all so tiresome."

True. This is getting so freaky.

Have you seen Alex Jones' interviewing Aaron Russo?

youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

This is so fucking true.

Everyone has a smartphone now... The Internet of Things, etc. Everyone is being controlled.

This is scary af.

Even IF this "new" evidence was true, who cares? Move on ffs. I don't feel sympathy for pseudo-self-pitying manipulators. Perhaps the question has to be asked - why was Europe so "anti-semitic"?

I love the part where "the officer" writes about importing bottled carbon monoxide.
Come on USSR at least make believable logistics.

Hey speaking of Portugal when are you going to track down Nationalist View and flood his mom's basement so he has to go out into the real world and find a job?

Btw, that interview was taken approx. 10 years ago. It's all happening now.

RFID chips?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4375730/Cyborgs-work-employees-getting-implanted-microchips.html

I'm honestly scared as fuck.

Winston Churchill was anti-Israel (not because his own beliefs, but because he believed if put in the middle east it would destablize the region)
JFK was anti-Israel
Richard Nixon was anti-Israel
Jimmy Carter was anti-Israel
Bill Clinton was anti-Israel
Obama was anti-Israel
Trudeau is anti-Israel
U.N. is anti-Israel

Why is Sup Forums always going against their own interests?

I've no clue what/who you're talking about.

Idk the UN seems to be going anti-Israel the past few months. They might be GOYIM UNLEASHED if al those pro-Assad journalists produced enough evidence to make the UN hate Israel

What's the point of even posting this here? You dumb fucks are just going to deny it all when the files are released.

>What's the point of even posting this here? You dumb fucks are just going to deny it all when the files are released.

I'll bet you believed the Hitler Diaries also, didn't you?

bump

this is the pic I redpilled my siblings with

He's a Portuguese faggot who spams shit on holocaust threads and used to make holocaust bait threads.
He'd post bait, people'd respond, then he'd say
>oh well you're just stupid I am right!

Honestly I think he's just a big IAMSILLY tier troll, he even gained the trust of the Austrian who spams his imgur (that contains a ton of nutty holocaust claims and why he believes them and rants about muh nahzees and shit) every time he shows up.

You mean Gulf Coast?