I stayed up literally ALL night the night before last trying to figure this whole situation out...

I stayed up literally ALL night the night before last trying to figure this whole situation out. In a nutshell what i found out:
Murtis Taylor (the company that Joy Lane works at) is a corrupt AF agency who neglects people who depend on them for mental health treatment resulting in a lot of people who end up losing their shit, killing themselves, and killing others.
Murtis Taylor also uses their power to take kids from homes for BS reasons and sues to gain legal custody of children to put into foster care
Beech Brook (killers former workplace) is a facility for troubled children, and until last year also functioned as an adoption/foster care agency/facility
These two places are within miles and in the same county as the international adoption agency that the FBI raided months ago
Children were sexually abused at Beech Brook by its staff
More than 3100 reports of missing children in 2015 in this county alone
Dozens of cases of child abuse just reopened after being ignored/not investigated for years
Beech Brook and Murtis Taylor are very short distance from Great Lakes which means children could be trafficked to Canada, New York, and through to the Atlantic Ocean
2 pastors arrested days ago in this county for child trafficking/child sex abuse.
One of the pastors wives works for the government for CPS type agency

Other urls found in this thread:

vibe.com/2017/04/fbi-arrests-ohio-pastor-sex-trafficking/
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency
google.com/amp/fox8.com/2012/11/05/behavioral-health-center-worker-faces-sex-charges/amp/
m.clevescene.com/cleveland/psyched-out/Content?oid=1479191
google.com/amp/www.cleveland.com/articles/18316195/beech_brook_laying_off_40_percent_of_staff_closing_facilities_for_troubled_children_and_families.amp
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.9960j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt&rlmlel=1&trex=m_t:gwp,ru_rlst:f,ru_gwp:0%2C6,ru_q:Beech%20brook,ru_start:0,ru_nrby:1,h_ml:list,h_bb:0,h_sb:0,h_ss:0
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6161j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cleveland-facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-car-after-pursuit-pa-n747821
youtu.be/uX0U6e_Fw1k
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=CwSx7mtoPqA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4420130/Robert-Godwin-s-lover-34-reveals-words-her.html
youtu.be/uaWbeqa8v94
youtube.com/watch?v=K8cP-XHN1X4
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/664g5h/important_info_regarding_cleveland_killer_that_no/
imgur.com/a/7kM6A
imgur.com/a/vdPd4
blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/07/4-year-old_boy_leads_police_to.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...and lots of other shit i found out too but thats all i can remember right now, but like i said, there is a lot more fuckery i dug up.
Theres definitely more to this story than meets the eye.
Why do you think Stephens kept on and kept on and kept on mentioning Joy Lane, Murtis Taylor, and Beech Brook?
Why do you think he said to let his boss know he wouldn’t be at work the next day he posted, “I’m sorry team but I’m to far gone [sic] ...
I’m the #goodguy”?
Things that make you go "hmmmmm".

vibe.com/2017/04/fbi-arrests-ohio-pastor-sex-trafficking/
wjla.com/features/7-on-your-side/families-stunned-after-fbi-raids-adoption-agency
google.com/amp/fox8.com/2012/11/05/behavioral-health-center-worker-faces-sex-charges/amp/
m.clevescene.com/cleveland/psyched-out/Content?oid=1479191
google.com/amp/www.cleveland.com/articles/18316195/beech_brook_laying_off_40_percent_of_staff_closing_facilities_for_troubled_children_and_families.amp
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.9960j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt&rlmlel=1&trex=m_t:gwp,ru_rlst:f,ru_gwp:0%2C6,ru_q:Beech%20brook,ru_start:0,ru_nrby:1,h_ml:list,h_bb:0,h_sb:0,h_ss:0
google.com/search?q=murtis taylor ohio&oq=murtis taylor ohio&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6161j0j4&client=ms-android-virgin-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt
EDIT:
Ok, so dude is dead now, but WHY IS THE PASSENGER WINDOW BLOWN OUT AND NOT THE DRIVER SIDE? Judging by the shooting vid, the guy is obviously right handed.
WHY IS THERE NO BLOOD SPATTER?
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/cleveland-facebook-killer-steve-stephens-dead-car-after-pursuit-pa-n747821
This is going to drive me crazy.

Truth is stranger than fiction. What do you think user?

Good work user, wish I had something to contribute. I think you are on to something big

but this is a hoax created as a media distraction and a scapegoat to use in future conversations on gun control

Been following this on Voat and Reddit, keep up the good work user.

Yea I have to wonder about all of Joy Lanes kids. They say she was dating Steve for 3 years or so, but that little girl look like she is about 2-3. I should have saved more, it look like the facebook is deleted

>More than 3100 reports of missing children in 2015 in this county alone

This statement alone should raise red flags

Here car photo some user posted earlier, But I never could find it in any twitter or news stories.

Now here is a shot found from the news stories. Maybe I am seeing thing but the area looks different

actually forget that it. looks like the same shot just with some perspective changes in shot 2.

Here robert Godwind GF and their 2 kids if you believe it.

Well, the question is, why shoot a random person on the street and stream it if his anger was directed at his workplaces? He should have snapped and shot THEM up instead of shooting one guy and ditching the state.

Instead of staying up and indulging in paranoid fantasies you couldve rested up and figured that the simplest answer is the correct one.

There isn't a conspiracy behind EVERYTHING

Looks the same. There's some black clump under the car that's visible from both shots.

You are right. It's usually just the stuff Heavy.com decided to put up on the website.

Police probably destroyed passenger window to get in the car?

Yea I notice right when I post 2nd picture. That always the case.

Maybe if the doors were locked. Also
>Stephens fled and Pennsylvania State Police troopers gave chase. One officer performed a "PIT" maneuver, a strategic way of ramming a car to disable it.
"As the vehicle was spinning out of control from the PIT maneuver, Stephens pulled a pistol and shot himself in the head," police said.

which is amazing & there is no blood anywhere.

They'll soon uncover a cache of documents and a hand written testimony where he admits he's responsible for all the child trafficking shit.

All the mysteries are solved, everyone is happy, job well done.

This is my question. If I am passed at you, I would kill you not a guy walking down the street and then say you made me do this. Makes no sense

So he has a temp tag but he has a Kia tag in front. Was that dealership a kia?

OP is obvs. a tweaker who didn't take his lithium so is manic. Saged

MKULTRA

holy shit user, u still here? what is her name? The girlfriend

I cant help it! It like a fun puzzle.
>Angela Smith, 34
>Wiping away tears, Angela Smith, 34, said the 74-year-old had promised to be back quickly after a brief pursuit collecting empty soda cans, which was his hobby.

But remember they said he was at his families house for easter & he was coming home.

I'm glad a new thread was made op. Thank you. There are some very strange things surrounding this case. An anomaly posted this video.
youtu.be/uX0U6e_Fw1k
In the video you'll see the family acting very strange and sympathetic towards Steve Stephens. Saying they knew he was a sick man, and publicly forgiving him.

Then this link was posted, saying the he had shot himself in the head as the car was spinning out of control. I'm not saying that's impossible, but it would be difficult.
>"As the vehicle was spinning out of control from the PIT maneuver, Stephens pulled a pistol and shot himself in the head," police said.
Then I saw this other quote on that site, that does not seem like a quote from the people in the video.
>Victim's daughter: "I wish he had gone down in a hail of 100 bullets"
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2F2017%2F04%2F18%2Fus%2Fcleveland-facebook-killing-video%2F

It's all strange and confusing.

An anomaly? wtf lol
*user

you give niggers too much credit

Have you seen this one yet? It even weirder.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwSx7mtoPqA

bump this is interesting and some of the best work left on here imo

bump

I'm at work now user, and will watch as soon as I get home. How do they say on one hand that they forgive and have sympathy for him. And they're all calm and shit and not nigging out? Then a quote saying the victims daughter wants him to die in a hail of a hundred bullets. Maybe that quote is wrong from CNN? I guess it wouldn't be the first time they reported (((fake news))).
>pic semi related. It gave me a chuckle.

ha. my phone tries to autocorrect that shit and turn it into anomaly as well

74 yo man with 34 yo woman.
10 kids.
In a county with a potential child trafficking epidemic.

Possibly not a random killing?

Is this real? l0l

That picture looks so fucking retarded

Bump

Youre overthinking this. Take a xannax, relax and go to sleep. You should really go sleep now. sleep

hes so gullible he cant distinguish real from false
are you this far gone that you think regular folk
are actually Sup Forums memes

why the names blurred out

Is that picture real? I0I

epic

Hahah wtf thsi guy looks like a total nigger!

Good work son i will look into it tomorrow

>More than 3100 reports of missing children in 2015 in this county alone

jesus christ

Wtf I hate old niggers now

This is actually a quality thread, on Sup Forums of all places. Have a bump.

If this dude flipped his shit and killed the old dude for flipping kids I'm building a Kek shrine for glorious 2017.

Who gives a fuck about this degenerate piece of shit, im glad he blew his brain out.

mAY i pLEASEe have a Blowbjob

It sounds like Cleveland Ohios mental health facility are third world country tier. As far as child trafficking I see no evidence. Unfortunately mental health care being this fucked up is not uncommon. I used to deliver sandwiches to the psych ward and it was appealing. The place was filthy, understaffed, I saw on multiple occasions nurses yelling and cursing at patients, and I heard story's of abuse and corruption. Why do we even pretend the US is a civilized country anymore.

Holy fucking shit I just found this. Goodwin's gf of 18 years was 34. Goodwin was 74. That means he was 56 and she was 16 when they got together.
>wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!
sauce here
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4420130/Robert-Godwin-s-lover-34-reveals-words-her.html
>Angela Smith, 34, was in a relationship with Robert Godwin for the last 18 years
shit is getting stranger by the sec.
Thread Theme
youtu.be/uaWbeqa8v94
At this point I'm wondering if she was a "foster child".

looks like suge knight

>WHY IS THE PASSENGER WINDOW BLOWN OUT AND NOT THE DRIVER SIDE? Judging by the shooting vid, the guy is obviously right handed.
>WHY IS THERE NO BLOOD SPATTER?
I don't know if this is accurate because I don't care enough to check. I do know cops kill people fairly regularly and call it suicide because it is less of a hassle for them. They probably killed his ass because they didn't want to risk trying to subdue him. I do want to bump the thread while I check your links. Good on you for digging. We need more stuff like this.

>Angela Smith, 34, was in a relationship with Robert Godwin for the last 18 years
Wow, its actually real. jej
She was fucking a can collecting old man. Either that or daily mail got rused.

Starting to sound like homie was actually an hero.

I found the daughter who wanted Steve full of bullets. She studied Psychology. Member this guy from the first interview? The guy in the black jacket is a police officer

This literally happened in my town. I can assure it isn't a conspiracy. Tons of witnesses and it was right in a populated area.

>or daily mail got rused.
They're completely incompetent so it wouldn't surprise me. Not sure why it's one of Sup Forums's go-to sources.

go back to newtown

There are news interviews. This one has the little kid

youtube.com/watch?v=K8cP-XHN1X4

I never believe any media outlets. Not even the supposedly reputable ones. The people writing that stuff are usually some of the biggest idiots on the face of the planet. OP probably has more journalistic chops than most of them.
They're like cockroaches. The welfare state was a mistake.

Why would he confess to murders? I did see that video. He said that he killed 13, but never mentioned the old man specifically. Does the video of the murder of the old man ever show Stephen's face (I didn't see it )

Does the old man who was murdered have any connection to the organizations that you mentioned in the OP?

My guess are all these robert godwin family members. All connected law enforcement or something in some way. Robert Godwin I bet was a IRL homeless dude who collected cans.

the people in these pics dont come off as ghetto boys. That what I feel anyways

Alright scratch the homeless man idea. It look like Uncle Robert is real deal

Tfw 2 minutes into the show

So what happened to steve-o?
Did he an hero?

Shot himself in the head after the cops made him lose control. As we was spinning managed to shoot himself in the head using his right hand and the left side of his head shattering the passenger window.

i'm about to go to bed, but there is some weird connection between dudes ex-gf Joy Love and some weird ass religious shit she was into in college. I can't remember exactly what it's called- Azayusa or something like that I think. I dk. My brain hurts, I'm going to bed. Don't forget about all this shit anons, there is a lot of fuckery going on with this.

Here's link to what I posted a little bit ago if anyone wants to read more: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/664g5h/important_info_regarding_cleveland_killer_that_no/

I wonder how much money the gf gets in the end? Maybe Robert Godwin kiddnapped her all those 18 ago, and got in touch with Steve Stephens to have him killed? So, much strange shit.

yea it AZUSA
I am curious where that 50k reward will end up.

Oh. It was Murtis Taylor...Beech Brook...all that shit.

I thought he was saying "Murderous Taylor."

I can never understand niggers when they speak.

yeah

Is the car from the dealership where the two owners were killed?

don't know if at all relevant, but this woman died who used to work at BB, and the article mentions that her young son was dropped off somewhere on Cedar Ave-
Stephens made a reference to 108th and Cedar, something about 80 row and a little house behind a purple and gold church (?), and the intersection of 42nd and Payne.

Couldn't find anything else on those locations except for the fact that there IS no 42nd, but there is a 41st and 43rd. If there was a 42nd it would run through these buildings -

imgur.com/a/7kM6A

imgur.com/a/vdPd4

Oh, I remember now- that's where he said that the other people he killed were.

fuck, forgot to post article-

blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/07/4-year-old_boy_leads_police_to.html

Get some rest dude. We can pick this up tomorrow. I work night shift and just got home. I'll do some research and hopefully find something new.

Then she was probably there with them for the lunch?

I combined some of the variations of the stories they used.

Bump.

Back when I was an edgy teen, I would just fuck off for a couple days or whatever with someone, not tell my mom because "lol who cares she's probably too drunk to notice", and she probably filed a missing childrens report 3 times one year and I would guess 5-6 times total when I was just screwing around. Under that statistic that counts the same as some kid legitimately disappearing off the face of the earth, three times. I lived in Ohio too so I know it's counted that way.

It's just another bloated, misleading statistic to senstionalize a problem.

It seems like some serious shit was going down at BB and Murdis Taylor. Both work places were specifically mentioned in his vids. Usually theres rampant abuse going on in these inner city social worker centers, but my feeling is that things got too fucked up for even Steve to swallow.

Too bad this story was pivoted by MSM to only focus on the families' "forgiveness". Beech Brook or any such motive will probably never even be mentioned.

I don't think your giving enough credit for how screwed up black/ghetto/low class culture in this country gets

>74/34
Could be as simple as a low rent gold digger who sees a stable social security/pension check
>10 kids
Above average sure but you don't bat an eye to that in the ghetto
>child trafficking problem
If you are going off those meme missing children statistics, the vast, vast majority of cases are kids fucking off for a day or two without their parents knowledge and nothing more

I smell fucking pizza. Dig guys, and don't stop digging. I have to sleep to take a test tomorrow, and know you faggots won't let this slip through the autism.

If this were to turn out to be some sort of cover up, it would be because the other 13 were already covered up. He would have to do something like live stream a murder to ensure this one wouldn't get covered up. Whether the MSM reports the truth or not, enough people would have seen it to be intrigued by the story. Thus drawing attention to the story. And in turn launching civilian investigations.

Sits back in leather lounger while crossing legs.

Puffs long curved pipe.

Elementary

Kinda creepy

I'm digging deep but can't find shit other than op's. Anyone have Robert's original fb?

I found a Robert Godwind Sr. September 07, 1942 age 74 But he lives in Euclid Ohio. Previously lived in Cleveland as late as Jan 2017

this all from ohio resident database

>Ok, so dude is dead now, but WHY IS THE PASSENGER WINDOW BLOWN OUT AND NOT THE DRIVER SIDE? Judging by the shooting vid, the guy is obviously right handed.

People make mirrored videos all the fucking time.

What the heck is this?? can someone fill me in

Holy fuck, Don Lemon is a fucking dumbass.

0:13 mark
>"I an even imagine you guys doing this, or having the strength, and, um, thankyou for joining us. I think its important that we get this out, so that people can see that you, you wan-- trust us, and um, (we're/you're???) together as a family.
>So that people can see that you, you wan-- trust us
>TRUST US

Fucking CNN, right off the bat with this shit. Don Lemon needs to go die in a fucking fire

Good work user. You deserve a nap. Aren't you sleepy? I think I'm going to lie down in my nice comfy bed now. You should do the same. Good night

I

SEE

YOU

They do have a knack for doing terribly awkward interviews.

Also I was curious about Robert JR. and his dad's walk over to his house for basketball equipment.

I look up on Ohio resident database and the only match (48 years old) is Robert Godwin in Bellefontaine Ohio. That a 2 hour 44 minute drive without traffic

>rested up

nice one!